badumtish

Fun Place website dissappeared

15 posts in this topic

The funplace website has not been up for the last couple of days. I have heard that the owner Jane has sadly passed away, I hope this does not mean the end for the west mids best parlour.

Fun Place is still going strong by all accounts. The website does appear to be down currently but it's hopefully a temporary glitch...

B

Cheers Bachus, that was the news I was hoping for.

New Fun Place website is now live, although still a bit of a work in progress (e.g. check out the lorem ipsum style place holder text on the home page and the site map files):

http://funplace1.co.uk/

Still, it's very nice and a big improvement on the temporary site that appeared. :)

B

I read the lorem ipsum passage but my Latin is not up to knowing if the availability not having the weekend showing means Funplace is now shut at weekends?

I read the lorem ipsum passage but my Latin is not up to knowing if the availability not having the weekend showing means Funplace is now shut at weekends?

eh?

Saturday Nia Tony-anne Porsha

Sunday Porsha Courtney Leah

Thanks but that was what was underlying my point really, that the new site was also possibly used as the time the weekend opening might have ended; so having the previous site with weekend opening might not tell the whole story.

It made sense if Zowie taking over decided she didn't want a 7-day operation which must be a most taxing all-consuming commitment.

Have been this very afternoon to see Leah so definately was open today!

Jack

Saturday and Sunday's rota have been added to the new site.

Great, thanks for both clearing that up - and good news!!

The pic of Dee on the Home page is lovely. Pity she only works weekdays!

If anyone has any questions for Funplace, the phone number I expect is on the website.