castle12

Enough to make your eyes water!!

9 posts in this topic

I saw that yesterday and meant to post it up here as it reminded me of somebody in work who brought in some medical papers on men who had showed up at hospital with things in places where they should not have been.

The one case I particularly remember was a man who had a jam jar stuck up his backside passage. His explanation was that he was washing his dog in the shower, the dog shampoo was in the jam jar, he fell and hey presto, up it went :cool:

I remember hearing that Frank Zappa's 1970 album 'Chunga's Revenge':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chunga%27s_Revenge

which has a title track about a vacuum cleaner was inspired by a newspaper story Frank read about a guy who was found dead with his dick in the suction tube of "...a small industrial Gypsy vacuum sweeper."

Apparently, the guy had enjoyed a good suck but his fluids went down into the innards of the machine, shorted it out and he was electrocuted! ;)

I remember hearing that Frank Zappa's 1970 album 'Chunga's Revenge':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chunga%27s_Revenge

which has a title track about a vacuum cleaner was inspired by a newspaper story Frank read about a guy who was found dead with his dick in the suction tube of "...a small industrial Gypsy vacuum sweeper."

Apparently, the guy had enjoyed a good suck but his fluids went down into the innards of the machine, shorted it out and he was electrocuted! ;)

maybe better to use a wet/dry vacuum cleaner :(

A nurse friend of mine tells of a man coming into A & E with vasoline up his arse. The thing was, it was still in the jar! I don't know what he excuse was.

John