ladyofthemansion

Fake moans

55 posts in this topic

Why do girls do it?

Then have the cheek to deny it and claim it was the customer's mobile phone ringtone that was making the noise?

Can you guys tell when a lady is faking it?

Of course one likes to think one can - but how can one ever be absolutely sure one hasn't been fooled by an Oscar winning performance. Some things are impossible to fake - I think:confused:

Why do girls do it?

Then have the cheek to deny it and claim it was the customer's mobile phone ringtone that was making the noise?

LOL

Mystery to me. A little bit of fake noise can be nice, but some girls...

Only if they're bad at it, which is most of the time. I know it's most of the time, because I don't remember an occasion when it was anything other than obviously faked :( Maybe that's low self-esteem talking, but I think it's mostly bad acting ;)

Why do girls do it?

I suppose this could present a problem if you had fake moans set as your current ring tone.

But seriously, I think that the moans are all part of the service so long as they're convincing I have no problem. My moans about some of the prices are seldom fake, however.

As you are having a fake encounter anyway, whats the issue with fake moans? I've had many women, and most dont actually scream, or moan. They usually just shake a bit, pant, expleat then carry on.

I'm focused on my own pleasure so it doesn't even enter my mind or matter to me. If she's happy just in my company then i'm happy, but she is not expected to enjoy the sex and there is no need for her to think i want her to. If she does then that's nice for her but as long as there are no moans of displeasure it's all irrelevent.

I'm focused on my own pleasure so it doesn't even enter my mind or matter to me. If she's happy just in my company then i'm happy, but she is not expected to enjoy the sex and there is no need for her to think i want her to. If she does then that's nice for her but as long as there are no moans of displeasure it's all irrelevent.

Oh my, what a real charmer you are!

Then have the cheek to deny it and claim it was the customer's mobile phone ring tone that was making the noise?

Is this something your girls do:confused:

Phew - I think this is the classic example of a punter showing 'no respect.' Buy a rubber doll: its cheaper.

Why do girls do it?

Some girls do it to spur the customer on to finishing quickly. Alas, its obvious fakery can have the opposite effect. Personally, I hate fake moans - its intrusive, jars the mind and drives me bad shit crazy.

As you ask it does annoy me when the girl practically has an orgasm within seconds of first being touched.

worst fake moaner i have seen/heard is santana at SS in manchester I'm afraid to say. a pity coz her body is heart stopping !!

I would feel silly making fake moans! but I have known people to fake it all the time even with there own partners!

As you ask it does annoy me when the girl practically has an orgasm within seconds of first being touched.

Sometimes they start before you even touch them. I heard a girl practising her scales in the kitchen "Ar arr aarr aaarr aaarrr aaaarrr arrrrrrrr."

I remember a flat I had in Bermondsey. One of your girls was upstairs screaming "Ah. Ahhh, Ohhhhhh. Next thing I heard "Ah, Ahhh, Ohhhh. coming from outside. The local youths had gathered and could hear it all.;) Next they were shouting "Give us a blow job" and the old classic song "Get your tits out for the lads"

I think it's so that the punter can distinguish between the WG experience and the real wife or girlfriend experience. With a real wife or girlfriend, you get real moans - "Haven't you taken the rubbish out yet?", "When are you going to fix that tap?", "Why do you always leave the toilet seat up?" and so on.

Compared to years of putting up with that kind of thing, a few "Oooh!" and "Aaaah!" sounds during a punt is quite pleasant. ;)

Phew - I think this is the classic example of a punter showing 'no respect.' Buy a rubber doll: its cheaper.

I agree 100% with the post by Centrino, perhaps you could tell me how his and my approach to a paid sex encounter equate with "no respect"?

Sometimes they start before you even touch them. I heard a girl practising her scales in the kitchen "Ar arr aarr aaarr aaarrr aaaarrr arrrrrrrr."

I took along my electric guitar and mini practice amp once and me and this one girl composed a two part harmony while the maid provided backing with a cirlce of fiths.;)

We're presently looking for a drummer. How you fixed?

I took along my electric guitar and mini practice amp once and me and this one girl composed a two part harmony while the maid provided backing with a cirlce of fiths.;)

We're presently looking for a drummer. How you fixed?

I'd be happy to bash out a tune, although I can think of one or two others on here who are more accomplished at banging their drums.

I'd be happy to bash out a tune, although I can think of one or two others on here who are more accomplished at banging their drums.

BOOM! BOOM!;):(

I'd rather have silence than obviously fake moans.

Too much noise is off-putting anyway. When I was a student I shared a flat for a while with 4 girls, one of whom was a real screamer. She set to with her boyfriend one afternoon and the noise was so bad the light fittings were vibrating. It ended with a ear-splitting scream of "Ooooh ****, the earth is moving". It was difficult to look her (and him) in the eyes over tea after that.

How am i being disrespectful in not caring if she gets pleasured or not? Who knows maybe they do, but a WG is not going to care a jot if she doesn't 'get off' on the experience as long as she is getting paid. Is she going to refuse you again if you failed to make her cum? I would be disappointed if a woman who i was not paying didn't enjoy sex with me but that's the real world we are talking about. If i go and buy some wellies the shopkeeper is happy because they are making money, not because we've emotionally interacted and bonded over a counter.

How am i being disrespectful in not caring if she gets pleasured or not? Who knows maybe they do, but a WG is not going to care a jot if she doesn't 'get off' on the experience as long as she is getting paid. Is she going to refuse you again if you failed to make her cum? I would be disappointed if a woman who i was not paying didn't enjoy sex with me but that's the real world we are talking about. If i go and buy some wellies the shopkeeper is happy because they are making money, not because we've emotionally interacted and bonded over a counter.

Interesting. If you show clear contempt and "she's just a piece of meat with ah hole" attitude, I have a funny feeling that that attitude transpires into your non-paid sexual activities. People don't change their behaviour and way of thinking so radically from one moment to the next (unless there's something "wrong" with you and you're on medication).

If that's how you treat women, that's how you treat them. Not for a moment am I under the impression that you have the ability to turn into prince charming, wanting to please the lady when suddenly she's not paid.

But then again I guess this says it all: "I would be disappointed if a woman who i was not paying didn't enjoy sex with me but that's the real world we are talking about".

So it really is all about you isn't it? You make it sound like you're doing her a favour and she should be so grateful?

It's "real life" whether that women is paid for sex or not.

You've just shown your true colours.

Interesting. If you show clear contempt and "she's just a piece of meat with ah hole" attitude, I have a funny feeling that that attitude transpires into your non-paid sexual activities. .

Where have i suggested that i have treated a WG with contempt and a piece of meat just because i don't care if she doesn't fancy me or get sexually pleasured from me? Are we supposed to think we are pleasuring you even when we are not?

So it really is all about you isn't it?

Isn't that what paid sex is about?