What's oral sex like for you?   1 member has voted

1. 1. What's oral sex like for you?

• I live for nothing else
    • Always love it
    • Sometimes it's great
    • Wouldn't say no
    • Hit and miss
    • Does nothing for me

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

...or so I thought when one girl showed me otherwise. She left soon after, and nobody since has hit that spot again ;)

Am I alone in this? WGs are usually baffled when I turn it down.

...or so I thought when one girl showed me otherwise. She left soon after, and nobody since has hit that spot again ;)

Of course they are. Baffled.

I would always let a girl show me her technique!;)

A pleasant experience but there are few great girls, Great requires DT, variation, teasing, perseverance and of course preferably a cim finish. Only likely to achieve this with under 10% of girls. So sometimes its great for me, though infrequently found.

i have seen 4 ladies from Soho and they have given me good oral sex

I have met two guys in my personal life who didn't like oral sex. As far as I'm aware, I've met none in my working life - I certainly don't recall anyone screaming 'Get away from there!' as I traversed down the bed...

I didn't know I liked it until I had it done properly LOL

And then I had it done really properly ;)

For some reason I cannot vote but for me "I live for nothing else " who need penetrative sex if you can geta great oral???

I have met two guys in my personal life who didn't like oral sex. As far as I'm aware, I've met none in my working life - I certainly don't recall anyone screaming 'Get away from there!' as I traversed down the bed...

Huh! You just don't listen!! I keep telling you I am a one shot wonder and after the third time when I am trying to get dressed and off to work ....................... ;):D

Seriously, spot on!

For some reason I cannot vote but for me "I live for nothing else " who need penetrative sex if you can geta great oral???

You probably can't vote because you're still on probation. ;)

"and nobody since has hit that spot again"

"WGs are usually baffled when I turn it down"

Spot the correlation.

only 1 woman has ever given me mindblowing oral...have had some other good experiences, but unfortunately most women dont know how to suck properly ;)

Oral for some reason, has a few of the ladies saying that they are the best at this, and I didnt even know it was a contest.

Seriously, great oral is at times the best sex, and I have had many ladies show me their skills, I would say that 5 of them were awesome, 4500+ were really good at, 7 were wasting their time, and 1 was simply the greatest ever, sadly I doubt that performance will ever be equalled or surpassed.

I personally love giving oral but don't always enjoy receiving it, not sure why....never had any complaints when I have given it always the opposite where they flow like a fountain LOL ;):P:eek:

I would say that 5 of them were awesome, 4500+ were really good at, 7 were wasting their time, and 1 was simply the greatest ever, sadly I doubt that performance will ever be equalled or surpassed.

Yeah, that's about the right ratio -- a few WGs are great, a few somehow are bad (it's hard to be bad at giving a blowjob), and the vast majority are good enough where it's a very enjoyable experience.

(it's hard to be bad at giving a blowjob),

No it isn't!

I have experienced some where either the girl has no idea what to do or is intent on doing it so bad that you will ask them to stop.

However, done well they can be better than anything.

Hmmm, although a lot are good at straight blowjobs, it is very dangerous to do 69 IME.

The last time I had to stop her as she nearly bit my cock off in the throes.

I personally love giving oral but don't always enjoy receiving it, not sure why....never had any complaints when I have given it always the opposite where they flow like a fountain LOL ;):P:eek:

I'd say that this is exactly the point. Someone who enjoys giving oral will make a bloody good job of it. Either way round. Some will do it in a 'mechanical' manner or, as someone posted elsewhere, according to a formula.

Maybe the OP should have diplomatically suggested to the girls who didn't 'hit the spot' what he wanted.

You're not alone, I've met with more than one woman who told me upfront that she didn't much care for oral. Of course, I tried in each case to change her opinion. Wasn't ever successful. Shrug.

No it isn't!

Hmmm, well you've had some bad luck then. Maybe I should rephrase -- it's pretty danged easy to give a good blowjob, but some ladies seem to have trouble locating pretty damned easy. Wet mouth, no teeth, move the head up and down while applying moderate pressure. Bingo, it ain't any trickier than that.

When i was with my ex and we was like experimenting, i never really cared about receiving oral, i wasn't bothered that she didn't like giving it. All i wanted to do more than anything, maybe even more than sex itself was perform oral on her and thankfully she loved it, and even tho we never had sex (both virgins, she was not ready), knowing that she loved receiving oral made things great because i just loved to do it.

Given the choice, i would certainly say 10000% that i'd rather give rather than receive. But then, that's probably coz ive never received a proper BJ and the fear of cumming within 30 seconds lol.

If i could shag and lick loads of pussy and receive no blow jobs till i die, i'd be happy.

You're not alone, I've met with more than one woman who told me upfront that she didn't much care for oral. Of course, I tried in each case to change her opinion. Wasn't ever successful. Shrug.

Some WGs don't like to receive oral, In case they actually get Into It. ;)

Well, perhaps they're all too polite!

Hmmm, although a lot are good at straight blowjobs, it is very dangerous to do 69 IME.

The last time I had to stop her as she nearly bit my cock off in the throes.

Which bit of your cock is that?

They say men are no good at multi-tasking - so I'm with you there!

I did tell you Claire and re-reading my FR I am sure that you took it on board.

However a defective memory is usually ascribed to increasing age! ;):D