BaldPlumber

Serious, unrelenting humiliation

17 posts in this topic

I am in Pattaya at the moment and since arriving I have been subjected to the most outrageous sexual assaults from the Thai women, none of whom I have even been formally introduced to.

Working alone, in pairs or even groups, they seem to take great delight in totally humiliating foreigners.

I believe that I and others are being systematically abused by these predatory women in a manner that can only be described as great fun.

I have reported some of them to the tourist police but got laughed at. Unbelievable.

Just thought some of you might be interested ;)

I think you need to take a group back to your hotel for the night and get revenge for all that humiliation :(

I'm sitting here in London wondering if its worth braving the transport system and the ice to see a new girl from that part of the world. I might just get humiliated in a different way ;)

Just thought some of you might be interested :(

One is already quite enough - belive me ;)

Stop showing off! Not that I blame you, but sitting here in the cold and pondering the state of my post Xmas bank acc, I have no sympathy.

I suppose the next boast will be how you can get a beer, packet of fags and 3 hours full personal service and still have change from a fiver!

I want to be "humiliated" in Thailand too ! - preferably by 4 girls !

;)

I am in Pattaya at the moment and since arriving I have been subjected to the most outrageous sexual assaults from the Thai women, none of whom I have even been formally introduced to.

Working alone, in pairs or even groups, they seem to take great delight in totally humiliating foreigners.

I believe that I and others are being systematically abused by these predatory women in a manner that can only be described as great fun.

I have reported some of them to the tourist police but got laughed at. Unbelievable.

Just thought some of you might be interested :)

Having not been to Thailand :( , I'm intrigued as to how, when and why these "most outrageous sexual assaults" take place. ;)

Having not been to Thailand :( , I'm intrigued as to how, when and why these "most outrageous sexual assaults" take place. ;)

I was assaulted by one of these ladies in Koh Samui (Southern Thailand). I was walking back to my hotel when she pulled me into the trees, pulled down my shorts, and performed an outrageous sex act on my penis (using her mouth). I was so shocked I almost dropped my chicken burger.

;)

When they approach you refrain from saying

"I am a Keen Punter"

I think Baldplumber might be looking for sympathy from us not more humiliation x ;)

i think baldplumber might be looking for sympathy from us not more humiliation x ;)

raofl............

Yes those thai ladies can be so bad, If you want to get even more abused go to soi 6. ;)

are you sure those thai ladies are not boys ( ladyboys :D ) im in Pattaya at the moment as well ( its sunny hots and crazy but im not complaining)

i have seen so many ladyboys here im sure that lots of the guys often dont realise that they are actually with a man ( or maybe the do ;))

anyway getting humiliated and abused in hot sunny weathe is better than being abused in the frezzing cold

are you sure those thai ladies are not boys ( ladyboys :D ) im in Pattaya at the moment as well ( its sunny hots and crazy but im not complaining)

i have seen so many ladyboys here im sure that lots of the guys often dont realise that they are actually with a man ( or maybe the do ;))

anyway getting humiliated and abused in hot sunny weathe is better than being abused in the frezzing cold

There certainly are a lot of LB's around here. I think you must be blind or daft not to realise whose who though. Not that anyone cares one way or the other whether you like them or not.

P.S. Ladyboys can dance better than real ladies

I will agree with that :)

There certainly are a lot of LB's around here. I think you must be blind or daft not to realise whose who though. Not that anyone cares one way or the other whether you like them or not.

P.S. Ladyboys can dance better than real ladies

:)

They were probably the fashion police if they laughed at you:D:D

I was on holiday in Pattaya back in the 80's, with my wife (stupid of me I know). I remember going round the evening market and seeing what looked like a 70 year european (he probably looked 21 when he arrived the week before) he had the biggest grin on his face Ive ever seen, he allso had a gorgeous thai girl attached to each arm. I was walking round the market with my wife when 4 thai girls came up to me grabbed my arms and tried to drag me off, saying you come with us we give you good time, my wife was not amused!!! it did wonders for my ego. I'll tell you what would put me off though, we stayed in the Asia Hotel which was about 4 or 5 miles from the town centre, when you got a taxi into town what you saw on every street corner, and I mean every street corner, was a VD clinic and on the flight home most of the single men had a little round plaster on the back of their hands, mosquito bites? I have a friend who goes out to Pattaya a lot and she says a lot of the clinics double up as Aids clinics now.