Ollie86

Outcalls (for the girls)

7 posts in this topic

Just want to get an opinion from the girls here about if they like outcalls or not. Sure, they probably prefer the safety of their own place and surroundings, but do you enjoy different places and traveling or do you just simply prefer staying in your comfort zone.

I was thinking to start off with outcalls because i'll be in my own comfort zone so just wanna see if ladies are generally nervous about going to someones house, not knowing what to expect. It can be quite dangerous i'm guessing and scary too.

Do outcalls worry you?

Doing my homework, outcalls are my preference - mostly because it doesn't invade my privacy or interfere with my personal life.

Everyone's different and will have a different opinion on this though.

But I'm very careful who I accept an invitation from. I have my own set of "security measures" (no, they don't include a Doberman & an armed guard or even a private driver) - but my measures and common sense have always been successful.

Make sure you get a landline number and more importantly the name of the bill payer.

A lady I know went on an outcall to a place in Goodmayes. After she had finished the service the guy's mates came in and made her give the money back.

Without going in to details I managed to get the money back off the guy for her later that day. I would not have been able to do that if I did not have those personal details.

I always try to entice boys to my own home as it's nicer than the impersonal feel of a hotel room. I much prefer the bed that I sleep in.

My usual ploy is to say 'save yourself my £50 outcall fee, come here, it's cosier...' Not really a ploy, just a better option!

It works too, but if the boy really needs the option because he needs the safety (a vulnerable person, differently abled etc) or to travel asap after, then we do meet at hotels.

Got to go with my boys best convenience, after all.

In my deductions, I think about 35% are outcalls.

10% of that is first time home visits.

As long as all relevant details check out correctly, it's fine.

I have never felt nervous in someones home, but I do think hotels are the best safe option, both ways, until you feel that you feel confident in your own 'personal instinct'.

I was thinking to start off with outcalls because i'll be in my own comfort zone

This is why I enjoy them too. And I find it too much trouble to cart my massage table and toys along for an incall. When she arrives I make sure all the doors are open and she can easily see I am alone. I ask if she found the place ok, give her a warm hug, tell her she looks wonderful, help her off with her coat, show her the bathroom, lead her through to the bedroom and pay her, then ask if she would like a drink, coffee etc. By then she has settled down.

Some incall places are not very welcoming but I have a feeling Dollymopp's boudoir would be wonderful and the very best place to experience her surrounded by all things feminine.

yeah, see i'm trying to get as much info as i can really coz i know that i'm gonna be real nervous going out and into someones place/hotel or establishment, specially in an area i'm not familiar with. I have absolutely no idea what to expect so if i can do some outcalls first, i'll settle down and get some confidence to express myself a bit more.

Lighttouch, your post is helpful, gives me a bit of advise about going about things when she comes round.

I've looked around at the listings for outcall, i booked one for tuesday but i decided to cancel coz of the snowy/icy conditions. Booked it a couple weeks ago and wasn't expecting the weather problems. Safer to wait till the weather has calmed down.

Some women let you book on an online form so they get my phone number, address, email address etc and can call me to confirm. It seems a safe way and an easy way too.

Example from Nataly4u's page http://www.nataly4u.co.uk/booking-form.php

Thanks for replies anyway, i'm learning every day :D

Speaking of nataly4u, has anyone been to see her? I am tempted but only if the photos are genuine. Cheers