kennyroche

Reverse Bookings

32 posts in this topic

I'm in need of a good seeing-to, ladies.

So, to this end, I've devised a kind of "reverse booking" system for this thread.

What I am looking for, is someone that will visit me and I will pay you £200 for your company. Time is not relevant, all I wish is that when you've gone, I'll be thinking that my money is well-spent

The challenge to me, is to make your visit as comfortable as possible and the longer you stay, the better we've "clicked"

Age doesn't matter, size doesn't matter, shape doesn't matter. I do like Oral and CIM.

PM me with your details. I'll pm you within a day if your bid has been successful.

I live in North Manchester

PS If anyone else feels like asking a similar question, feel free to tag their "own reverse booking" idea on to this thread. The idea is to get replies not scare 'em off!!

This is a wind up --------------- surely. ;):confused:

It's a nice idea Kenny, but have you ever heard the expression "skating on thin ice"? I can see the cracks appearing as I speak.

This is a wind up --------------- surely. ;):confused:

Lol, I hadn't considered that before I pressed submit. :)

It's a nice idea Kenny, but have you ever heard the expression "skating on thin ice"? I can see the cracks appearing as I speak.

Or not ;).

Or not :P.

Idea, Skating on ice, or seeing the cracks appear? :)

Idea, Skating on ice, or seeing the cracks appear? :)

Well even if I was in the vicinity of North Manchester and in the catchment area of such a tempting offer, I know mine would be staying very much under wraps :D.

Why doesn't the OP just put up a reverse booking thing on the other site if he's serious, or stop piss-arsing about and book a lady for whatever £200 will buy him if he's not? :P

Well even if I was in the vicinity of North Manchester and in the catchment area of such a tempting offer, I know mine would be staying very much under wraps :P.

Why doesn't the OP just put up a reverse booking thing on the other site if he's serious, or stop piss-arsing about and book a lady for whatever £200 will buy him if he's not? :)[/QUOTE]

Indeed. :):D

Well even if I was in the vicinity of North Manchester and in the catchment area of such a tempting offer, I know mine would be staying very much under wraps :P.

Why doesn't the OP just put up a reverse booking thing on the other site if he's serious, or stop piss-arsing about and book a lady for whatever £200 will buy him if he's not? :)

I haven't made my post in order to discuss the merits of "the other site" I do not really care for many wgs that use it to promote their business, nor would I trust the majority. My request is simple and surely doesn't demand an insult.

I haven't made my post in order to discuss the merits of "the other site" I do not really care for many wgs that use it to promote their business, nor would I trust the majority. My request is simple and surely doesn't demand an insult.

Oooops, another crack appears if I'm not mistaken.:)

Kenny, I doubt that anyone, male or female will take your post as genuine.

First of all you offer £200 but do not specify a time.

Then this part I find too silly for words ----

"Age doesn't matter, size doesn't matter, shape doesn't matter."

So if Ethel who is 62 years old and a dress size 22 contacts you she will be considered suitable. :)

Sorry, mate, I just don't buy it. :P

Kenny, I doubt that anyone, male or female will take your post as genuine.

First of all you offer £200 but do not specify a time.

Then this part I find too silly for words ----

"Age doesn't matter, size doesn't matter, shape doesn't matter."

So if Ethel who is 62 years old and a dress size 22 contacts you she will be considered suitable. :)

Sorry, mate, I just don't buy it. :P

Nor would I, but Kenny would, apparently. :D

If she's on this site, yes she would.

I don't specify time as time isn't important but the "service" is. I think, Jimmy, that you may be a tad hung-up about time and distance :P

I don't specify time as time isn't important but the "service" is. I think, Jimmy, that you may be a tad hung-up about time and distance :)

Why don't you put a reverse booking up on the other site?

Why don't you put a reverse booking up on the other site?

Don't tell him that -------- offering £200, any age, any size ---- the bloody site will crash. :):rolleyes::P

mmmm interesting - I'm quite sure I've seen this request elsewhere before - not here though. So I'm sure he's very serious. Perhaps living in the hope that someone thinks he's so cool to be so open minded that he'll bag an overnight for £200 :)

Don't tell him that -------- offering £200, any age, any size ---- the bloody site will crash. :):rolleyes::P

Ain't that the truth! I've had all and sundry respond to "Reverse Bookings" of that nature, and that's without being so open ended.

I don't specify time as time isn't important but the "service" is. I think, Jimmy, that you may be a tad hung-up about time and distance :P

Distance has never been an issue with me, I have often driven 50 miles or more for the "right" girl.

Age and dress size IS very important -------- I seek ladies who can fit into a size 10 dress or smaller, size 6 is ideal. :);)

He must be in the mood for laughing, as said above to many ?? and even then where does it say reverse booking area.

He must be in the mood for laughing, as said above to many ?? and even then where does it say reverse booking area.

There are no reverse bookings on here ------- only on ADULTW0RK. :)

Why are all you non WGs posting on here?

The request is simple, he is asking WGs to respond but most are from 'nay better than thees'

Must be nowt on tele tonight

Boz

The request is simple, he is asking WGs to respond but most are from 'nay better than thees'

Boz

Because we can, well now that it's been put back that is. :)

No your post didn't demand an insult, which is why you didn't get one. Out of interest, how are you defining the many ladies here who use both sites?

What is apparent is that you are too much of a snob to actually use the existing RB system on @W (and even claim in your OP that you have 'devised' one, despite there being no appreciable differences), and also too lazy to do any legwork yourself (such as posting your requirements on the Requests for Information board and waiting for recommendations).

Do you believe that your dangling of a couple of hundred quid will send us all into such paroxyms of excitement that we will en masse beat a path, all-singing and all-dancing, to your PM box so that you can gloat over our desperate point-scoring attempts to beat one another to the prize? Or that your 'different' and maverick approach will render you so fascinating that ladies will be falling over themselves to meet you? No doubt you also think that we will be so bowled over when we arrive in your presence that we will most probably stay all night to attend to your every need. Am I getting warm?

Behave, FFS :).

no your post didn't demand an insult, which is why you didn't get one. Out of interest, how are you defining the many ladies here who use both sites?

What is apparent is that you are too much of a snob to actually use the existing rb system on @w (and even claim in your op that you have 'devised' one, despite there being no appreciable differences), and also too lazy to do any legwork yourself (such as posting your requirements on the requests for information board and waiting for recommendations).

Do you believe that your dangling of a couple of hundred quid will send us all into such paroxyms of excitement that we will en masse beat a path, all-singing and all-dancing, to your pm box so that you can gloat over our desperate point-scoring attempts to beat one another to the prize? Or that your 'different' and maverick approach will render you so fascinating that ladies will be falling over themselves to meet you? No doubt you also think that we will be so bowled over when we arrive in your presence that we will most probably stay all night to attend to your every need. Am i getting warm?

Behave, ffs :).

love it! :P

Boz

Well, he has been so unspecific that maybe some of the guys have pm'd him with an offer.:P

Maybe there is an 'Ethel' out there.........with hairy legs and a 'tache where you don't want it.:)