1jlew1

Anti-Bacterial Spray

18 posts in this topic

I was wondering whether something that happened on a recent punt was a usual occurence. Just before Christmas I had a punt in London (I will not say where or with whom) which involved plenty of kissing (no tongues). When we were cleaning up afterwards, the WG gave me some anti-bacterial spray to spray around my mouth. I thought this was a bit strange but just thought the girl was being careful.

However, since Christmas I have been laid up with severe tonsillitis and it only cleared up a week or so ago.

Is it standard practise to use such a spray to clean a client after the event or did the girl have a cold / flu which she didn't want me to catch? If that was the case why was she working / offering kissing in the first place? Don't get me wrong it was a cracking punt but I'm wondering if I caught anything from the girl.

Could any one replying please resist the crassness of making "better than catching a dose" remarks.

Is this spray specifically designed to be talken oral'ly..if not then that explains this..Your body has good & bad bacteria..any spraying this you killed off the all of them hence killing off good bactriea in the process which body has noting to fend off foreign bodies

I was wondering whether something that happened on a recent punt was a usual occurence. Just before Christmas I had a punt in London (I will not say where or with whom) which involved plenty of kissing (no tongues). When we were cleaning up afterwards, the WG gave me some anti-bacterial spray to spray around my mouth. I thought this was a bit strange but just thought the girl was being careful.

However, since Christmas I have been laid up with severe tonsillitis and it only cleared up a week or so ago.

Is it standard practise to use such a spray to clean a client after the event or did the girl have a cold / flu which she didn't want me to catch? If that was the case why was she working / offering kissing in the first place? Don't get me wrong it was a cracking punt but I'm wondering if I caught anything from the girl.

Could any one replying please resist the crassness of making "better than catching a dose" remarks.

You should never of taken this 'anti bacterial' spray jew, how do you know what it was ? it could of been anything !

No it is NOT common practice to use such a spray as far as I know :)

When we were cleaning up afterwards, the WG gave me some anti-bacterial spray to spray around my mouth.

To slightly mis-quote a well known saying, isn't that closing the stable door after the whore has bolted?

I once had an Oriental girl who; unprompted reached for some of this anti bacterial spray and she then sprayed my cock and arse, before going on to give me owo and a good rimming!

she could have just been polite by offering you something to freshen your breath up after and you could have got the throat infection due to the bad weather.

she could have just been polite by offering you something to freshen your breath up after and you could have got the throat infection due to the bad weather.

Think you'll find bad weather such as we've been having KILLS the germs - that's why the bubonic plague used to abate in winter...

cmon, plague maybee but how do you explain why everyone has a cold and flu in winter?

Because we're all huddled together sheltering from the elements....cold weather itself is the bugs enemy too. It's our behaviour durng inclement conditions that does the damage.

bad weather does not kill of the plague but the fleas which carry it.

thats why it subsided during the winter but most of us keep our houses warm with central heating so this no longer applies.

Thanks to all for the replies.

I will never know whether I caught my throat infection off the girl but at least I know that her actions were not common place. I may bring this to the attention of her agency just in case.

is good to have an anti-bacterial spray whit you werever you go;)

I always carry spry for my hands but I have never heard of a WG using spray on a punter......MMMM STRANGe :)

I always carry spry for my hands but I have never heard of a WG using spray on a punter......MMMM STRANGe :)

Most people use hand-cream but I guess cooking oil would do - not sure about its anti-bacterial properties or why you'd want your hands "crisp and dry" though. Reminds me of my old rugby playing days and the song "Dinah":

Rich girls they use Vaseline, poor girls they use lard.

Dinah uses nothing at all because she f***s so hard :)

I have discussed this with the agency / parlour concerned and it is all innocent stuff by the girl who was being thorough in her clenliness. I will learn from this and move on.

Thanks to all who replied - you really helped me.:)

To be honest, I don't think the anti-bacterial spray would have given you that much protection from anything nasty.

Anything that is any good, but won't harm you in likely to be prescription / military only. There are plenty of antiseptic sprays. In Eygypt/arab places the do "antibiotic milk", which isn't milk, but is used for a number of things from upset stomach, to reduce gangrene on open wounds

Think you'll find bad weather such as we've been having KILLS the germs - that's why the bubonic plague used to abate in winter...

I meant the cold weather - winter, always lots of bugs around.