Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badsin

The 'new girl'

17 posts in this topic

I had a very informative chat with a nice lady today. She is new in a parlour locally and has basicly cleaned up as she is young, fresh and filthy!.

She is getting snide comments, and told that 'the next one through the door is mine' etc from the ladies who are now loosing out:(.

Telling me how incredibly bitchy the other women are.I suppose they feel threatened. Is this common, are the parlours really so nasty behind the scenes, or is this just 'settling in'?.

I've seen that a lot in parlours. Quite a lot of the time I'm sure that the girl doesn't realise that her days are numbered. I try and see the girl as much as I can before she is forced out.

Of course when she does leave they don't tell you. You get the run around for a couple of weeks in the hope that you'll turn up and see someone else.

Old school etiquette, was that one girl shouldnt hog all the punters, and therefore dissapear to the kitchen, to give the others a chance. However the modern way is to grab as many punters as you can get. My own view is that if no one is picking you, you should get another job.

Old school etiquette, was that one girl shouldnt hog all the punters, and therefore dissapear to the kitchen, to give the others a chance. However the modern way is to grab as many punters as you can get. My own view is that if no one is picking you, you should get another job.

or go Indie. :):rolleyes:

This doesn't just happen in parlours or brothels. It happens in any female dominated workplace, women are just naturally bitchy to each other.

I remember one place where I worked where the Human Resources Department was entirely made of women. Incredibly bad atmosphere. As soon as one woman left the office for any reason, the others would gossip and bitch about her. The backbiting was terrible.

I suppose in a parlour or brother where the girls are paid according to how many men they service, the girls will just cut each other up, which is what seems to be happening in this place.

Edited by Matium
correcting space

This doesn't just happen in parlours or brothels. It happens in any female dominated workplace, women are just naturally bitchy to each other.

I remember one place where I worked where the Human Resources Department was entirely made of women. Incredibly bad atmosphere. As soon as one woman left the office for any reason, the others would gossip and bitch about her. The backbiting was terrible.

I suppose in a parlour or brother where the girls are paid according to how many men they service, the girls will just cut each other up, which is what seems to be happening in this place.

Its human nature, men can be just as bitchy as women when a newcomer arrives in the workplace.

I've had this experience once or twice. Have also been to one or two parlours that have a large number of regular customers, and so the new girl can often have a quiet time initially.

You are right about it being no different from many workplaces.

whereever there is women there is bitching....no matter what job you do.

I have never liked working for a women boss, I always prefered men as I just couldn't cope with bitchy snide remarks.:):D

Although don't get me wrong when the men have a few lagers and are sitting together they love to bitch but say it's just passing a comment. :)

whereever there is women there is bitching....no matter what job you do.

I have never liked working for a women boss, I always prefered men as I just couldn't cope with bitchy snide remarks.:):D

Although don't get me wrong when the men have a few lagers and are sitting together they love to bitch but say it's just passing a comment. :)

I'm afraid I must take exception to this.

Not all men like lager!!

I'm afraid I must take exception to this.

Not all men like lager!!

Really :)

Really :)

Don't worry. I have a somewhat 'off the wall' SOH!

Say it, sister! Agencies are pretty bad for this too. If you are sent on a two girl outcall booking, there's a good chance the other girl will tell some very tall tales about you to the agent.

In reply to the OPs question. Yes i think this is common. Im using an agency here and they have a fine, new young girl who ticks all the boxes. Ive seen afair few other girls from the agency and they all bitch and make degrading comments about "the new girl" there is even a Fr from a first poster, whis positive but clearly states something that is fabricated. I have my suspicions that it is malicious and created to try and spoil the young girls client base. It is brutal and its business, girls being catty and they will trample over anyone to make money.

Ive always found the following procedure. It may be an unwritten rule amongs the ladies across the land. You go into a parlour and the recpt gets one of the free ladies to show you round and get you a drink, the other ladies nod and say hello but they dont try and poach you from the lady showing you round, you then relax on the couches and make conversation and in the end make your choice possibly with the lady who has broken the ice and looked after you in the first place. Has any one else found this?

I've recently come across something similar with a young lady who has become a regular for me.

She is early 20s, ethnic origin but UK born, slim, pretty, fantastic bust, gave 100% in a session, a little 'sub' and had a wonderful sense of humour. Over a 15/16 month period her profile was 'on the other channel', had built up a staggering feedback of 95. She also had many glowing FRs praising her honest approach because she was new and really was the best thing since sliced bread. Pass her in the street and you'd never guess she was a WG.

Then without warning, ** admin deleted her profile insisting she gave proof of age.

IMHO, this was undoubtedly perpetuated by either some other local jealous WGs as a spoiling tactic or people from her own background whom she would categorically not see. She sent a scan of a driving licence with her address blurred out to maintain confidentiality to prove age, but they wouldnt budge. So she set up a new profile which lasted less than 2 weeks - proof of age needed again, and now she's said stuff 'em, and has disappeared. But at least I have her number and private email :D And dont PM for it, the answer is no.

It's a shame this type of backbiting happens to force really good WGs off the scene, but that's life.

Then without warning, ** admin deleted her profile insisting she gave proof of age.

I have reported girls on that site for being underage, their profiles are disabled while they provide proof of age to the admins.

For a recent example, last month a new girl joined (with genuine pics) with her profile configured as 18 years old, but after I put the phone number she gave me in Google, it revealed a week-old posting on Gumtree's work-wanted section with her exact same picture and phone number but explicitly stating she is "nearly" 17 years old. After reporting her profile, the admins aggressively deleted all her replacement profiles without my intervention.

The site owners have to protect themselves and check-out a member if they receive an under-age allegation, but sadly some devious individuals abuse this by reporting genuine members.

She sent a scan of a driving licence with her address blurred out to maintain confidentiality to prove age, but they wouldnt budge.

For record-keeping requirements and legal purposes an address is required, ready for inspection by authorities. In the US, they call it 2257. The site owners are actually physically based in Brighton.

So she set up a new profile which lasted less than 2 weeks

When fake/duplicate/scam/under-age profiles are reported and action is taken, they are put on a watch list by the abuse team so any replacement profiles are probably deleted by them. I've witnessed it myself after reporting members.

Girls !! they always like that .. if other girls make more money and having good time with guys ... and guys coming back for certain girls .. then they will gang up on the new girls

I've seen this, go to a place pick a girl and as the rest of the girls are walking out the room I see one girl leaving giving the girl I've picked a dig in the ribs on her way out. Women can be so bitchy.