Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jethro1990

Punters with Asperger's Syndrome/Autism

9 posts in this topic

Ladies, have you seen any clients with Asperger's Syndrome/Autism over the past few years?

Yes ! he 's avery nice guy but can be a bit odd but he explained the problem to me so.... no problem at all !!:)

Ladies, have you seen any clients with Asperger's Syndrome/Autism over the past few years?

Jethro, just some friendly advice. You are giving away far too much personal information about yourself in your posts. Where you live, what football team you watch, your country of origin and the Asperger's Syndrome. Stevenage is a small town so you could easily be identified by someone locally. You will be better off being more discreet.

Jethro, just some friendly advice. You are giving away far too much personal information about yourself in your posts. Where you live, what football team you watch, your country of origin and the Asperger's Syndrome. Stevenage is a small town so you could easily be identified by someone locally. You will be better off being more discreet.

Interested - perhaps the same can be said about you.

It's quite obvious that you're Blakey from " On the Buses".:D

http://www.tootyslastpost.co.uk/Pictures/jpg/blakey.jpg

This is good advice and well worth listening to.

This is good advice and well worth listening to.

Interested is absolutely right. With that said, sad that it matters. Goodness gracious, Jethro revealed as bloke who enjoys sex and pays for a bit of rumpy pumpy on the side with extremely beautiful young women. Pervert...stone him...send in the Gestapo...I have found evil, and it posts on Punternet.

Stop the world, I want to get off...

For once and probably the only time I actually agree with Interested.....discretion is the key, I have been punting for years using a different name to mine and being extra discreet in everything I have done and it is worth it.

Right off to watch the Arsenal down my local pub, The Three Feathers.....

For once and probably the only time I actually agree with Interested.....discretion is the key, I have been punting for years using a different name to mine and being extra discreet in everything I have done and it is worth it.

Right off to watch the Arsenal down my local pub, The Three Feathers.....

I'll probably see you down there Steve, are you and Sue still bringing Emily and Christopher to Kirsty's birthday party on Saturday, Jean's really looking forward to getting together again and sorting out that joint holiday in Spain for this Summer.

I'll probably see you down there Steve, are you and Sue still bringing Emily and Christopher to Kirsty's birthday party on Saturday, Jean's really looking forward to getting together again and sorting out that joint holiday in Spain for this Summer.

No problem Mike, tell Jean I have booked the flights and the booking reference with Easy Jet is 7782234 Johnson, the hotel is sorted as well, it is the well appointed Los Dostros, booked four rooms for the 2 weeks after my hernia operation in the Royal Free on 16 July.

Looking forward to it...the holiday that is not the op.