Enmat

Incalls that are outcalls. Kind of.

7 posts in this topic

Admittedly, my punteriffic resume is far shorter than most here, but in my sporadic escapades on the UK punting scene, one thing have struck me.

How many girls do actually work out of an apartment? Almost every incall I've been to have been to a hotel room, a day-rented serviced flat, or sometimes, in the case of agency girls, some shared shag pad that the gal tells me is provided by the agency.

Not that it bothers me, but I find it amusing to time and again read about how welcome I am to their "discreet downtown luxury apartment", only to be directed to the local Hilton.

Admittedly, my punteriffic resume is far shorter than most here, but in my sporadic escapades on the UK punting scene, one thing have struck me.

How many girls do actually work out of an apartment? Almost every incall I've been to have been to a hotel room, a day-rented serviced flat, or sometimes, in the case of agency girls, some shared shag pad that the gal tells me is provided by the agency.

Not that it bothers me, but I find it amusing to time and again read about how welcome I am to their "discreet downtown luxury apartment", only to be directed to the local Hilton.

No girl is going to put on their advert that they are in the hilton.

No girl is going to put on their advert that they are in the hilton.
So I've noticed. But why not? Works just fine for me.

Ok, saying which hotel might be a bad idea for discretion, but would it scare off customers to say they work out of a hotel?

I find the thought of meeting for a hot hulaballoo in an upscale hotel suite pretty appealing.

When I was punting on a regular basis I nearly always did in-call and only one was with with a WG who was using hotels and even she later got a working apartment. All the others have either had working flats that they used exclusively or worked from home.

Some of the flats/apartments i have had the misfortune to visit leave you feeling like you need a tetnus, luxury they are not.

Lets face it, if it is rented they are not going to take much pride in it, the girls who own their own property make a much better effort.

Doesn't always work to advertise that your in room 353 Hilton hotel. everyone will come knocking including the manager :D

Where I live, I have found that on the awank site that a number of WGs say something like 'come and visit me in my new luxury apartment' then when you look to see where they live, blow me, they all live in the same area in the city.

That same area has nothing but blocks of apartments, and I don't know many people who can afford to live there, so maybe the WG just rents that place.