Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dirty Harry

How much do you spend punting?

39 posts in this topic

Just curious: how much do you spend, per month, punting.

A much more interresting question than the usual "how much per hour".

How much money does it take per month to keep you satisfied, punting wise? For me, less than £200. I can pay £200 for a punt, but I don't do it more than once a month, often less than that.

A much more interresting question than the usual "how much per hour".

How much money does it take per month to keep you satisfied, punting wise? For me, less than £200. I can pay £200 for a punt, but I don't do it more than once a month, often less than that.

Cool - so did you vote accordingly?

I was going to edit my post, but missed the deadline, to say that if people punt less than once a month, obvously the average would be less. e.g. a £200 punt every 2 months is £100 per month

I cant vote as i am still on probation, the most i will spend on a 1 hour punt is £160 and i try to keep it to only twice a month.

Let's have a few more votes please!

So far, out of 24, Most (9) spend between £100-£199.

Wow I am really surprised at those results.

Over 50% spend under £200 per month punting.

Don't know why, but I expected the median to be around the £400 mark.

Mine works out to between £200 - £250.

That makes the average only one or maybe two punts a month.

In most spending surveys, people underestimate what they spend on things.

Don't know why, but I expected the median to be around the £400 mark.

What, in the middle of the worst recession the country has ever seen. :D

As much as i can without Mrs Feet becoming suspicious...!

Recent times though prooving difficult.

But as im punting less im appreciating my appointments far more..!!

Lesson learned maybe?

Cheers

CF

I'm off to the USA on business in a weeks time, so I'm blowing some cash before then with three 90 minute punts starting on Friday 15th, next on Tuesday 19th and the third on Friday 22nd.

Total spending in 8 days will be 550 pounds.

But as im punting less im appreciating my appointments far more..!!

CF

Wish I could say the same:( Had one parlour punt recently which was crap, which I resent. Did the neighbourly thing though, and posted a negative field report. On the positive side, yesterday I spent some quality time with an Indie, who saw to all my needs, so there ought to be a smile on my face until next payday.:D

Wow, 7 ppl spend £800 or more. I don't even get paid that much :D

I don't have a clue how much i wanna pay, scares me to think. I might just have a period of madness when i start, blow £500 then have a rest if i aint addicted. I'll try and do bout a oner a month then maybe £200 in time. Spose in Soho i could do loads for a oner so i'll make that my 2nd home lol.

Be nice to spend more, but I ration myself to one punt per fortnight: usually a parlour for around £60 and then, when available, a 30 min session with an Oriental bunny for £100, occasionally splashing out £150 for an hour.

Wnder how many people interpreted the question wrong and replied what they spend per punt....

Wow, 7 ppl spend £800 or more. I don't even get paid that much :)

I don't have a clue how much i wanna pay, scares me to think. I might just have a period of madness when i start, blow £500 then have a rest if i aint addicted. I'll try and do bout a oner a month then maybe £200 in time. Spose in Soho i could do loads for a oner so i'll make that my 2nd home lol.

Look at the rest of the distribution, it is what one would expect. I would urge caution at taking those higher figures (outliers) seriously. They are probably fake or from another population, atypical in comparison to the rest of us.

9 people now on over £800 per month.... Wow, I'm seriously envious.

My spend? Well of course it has varied but recently only 3 punts in last 6 months so averages at less than £50 a month.

9 people now on over £800 per month.... Wow, I'm seriously envious.

Don't be.

Because this poll does not show who has voted I have my doubts as to how accurate it really is.

Nothing to stop the WG's voting ----------- and they would like us to think it is quite normal to spend £800 a month on prostitutes ---- so take the results with a pinch of salt. :):rolleyes:

Don't be.

Because this poll does not show who has voted I have my doubts as to how accurate it really is.

Nothing to stop the WG's voting ----------- and they would like us to think it is quite normal to spend £800 a month on prostitutes ---- so take the results with a pinch of salt. :):rolleyes:

Well to be honest I am spending over 800 a month at the mo. :)

Im having about 2 punts a week, each for a minimum of an hour at 120.

Thats about 960 quid a month.

But its only cos Ive had a lot more free time the last few months (Plus the snow has allowed me to sneak a few more in than usual) and I want to see some girls incase they dissappear.

Well to be honest I am spending over 800 a month at the mo. :)

Of course it is possible to spend £800 a month, just not the norm. :);)

Just curious: how much do you spend, per month, punting.

Out of interest, do you mean how much I am actually expending on this hobby per month now or a broad based monthly average over the course of a full year?

This weather has put a dampener on my embarrassing habit. I must get some new hobbies or wank more, or something.

This weather has put a dampener on my embarrassing habit. I must get some new hobbies or wank more, or something.

I knew the weather was going to get bad again. So I punted Monday and Tuesday. :)

Kind of like making sure you get all the food shopping done incase your snowed in. Although theres was a few people panic buying yesterday.

Hmm Panic Punting?