Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigdunc

Bath road heathrow

10 posts in this topic

Hi does anyone know what happened to the place that used to be on the bath road heathrow phone number ending in 7591223 they stopped being there a while back but usually reopen a new place by now with a new number the only place there now is ladybelles if anyone know of its whereabouts it would be appreciated,

Thanks Dunc

They did re-open in Hounslow for 2-3 weeks but had to shut down due to the new neighbours. They have not opened another place according to the maid that works in Slough at their sister branch.

You can get their number by searchig on FR's in Slough. Some of the gilrs that worked on the bath road also work in Slough.

This place is good value for money - £30 for a shag or BJ. Not bad I think as Soho walk ups tend to charge £20/£25 plus 2 tip.

exactly and they have some nice girls there too thats why i wanted to find out where they moved to, thanks, will keep my eyes peeled to see if they reopen

That place had some awesome girls working there. always new faces appearing and then disappearing which was a shame, but the service was far better then soho walk-ups.

A very high volume of punters, place will surely be missed by too many.

That place had some awesome girls working there. always new faces appearing and then disappearing which was a shame, but the service was far better then soho walk-ups.

A very high volume of punters, place will surely be missed by too many.

Too true im one of them :)

but like i say will keep my eyes peeled just trying to find the name of the slough place?

It's called Petal's. They adveriste in the local rag (gazette, leader, skyport).

Petals in slough.

are they nice girls, and offer a good service.....i.e. what is the service and price?

this will be my first time so any help appreciated, please!!

Petals in slough.

are they nice girls, and offer a good service.....i.e. what is the service and price?

Bad time too choose for a first time mate, lol, have you not been reading the news, I reckon that place will be next, especially if all the girls work in one house,

Petals in slough.

Prices for full personal start from £30 for about 15 mins. They have and a good menu...