Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zico

Looking for Sonya in London

4 posts in this topic

I saw a Romanian girl called Sonia (not her real name!) near Bow Church in London at "eastern dreams" (an ace massage site) a few times before Xmas. She was amazing and I'd love to see her again, but she doesn't seem to have returned. She told me she also worked at Marylebone and Liverpool Street, always advertised as a "Spanish" or "Spanish/ Polish" girl, called Sonia or Jessica. She had blond highlights and was very young, 19/20. You would know her if you had seen her! Any info would be great ... I am hoping she has just had a delayed return to the UK following the snow ...

I have managed to locate the exact place Sonya was working in Liverpool Street before Xmas - Liverpool Royale an Ace Massage site, but she has not returned there yet either alas! Did anyone else see ever her? In 8 years she is definitely the best I have ever seen!

you can find her at www.bunniesoflondon.co.uk, though she may come under the name sophie. She is working in London at the moment in marylebone. Hope this helps