Matium

Various Random Thoughts

816 posts in this topic

I've been struck recently by the number of silly prices I've seen on girls' websites, the worst examples are those for "overnight" services. I've seen prices of £1,000, £2,000, £3,000. Are there men really stupid enough to pay those kind of prices ? Of course, girls love overnights, who wouldn't ? - getting paid to go to sleep ? Must be the easiest way to make money in the world. Not many people can say they've made money while sleeping. It's not just paying her fee, is it ? You would also have to wine her and dine her. Everything costs and she never opens her own purse once. And what of the men who pay that kind of money ? What can they be other than sad losers with more money than sense ? I bet a lot of them are city men known by a word that rhymes with bankers. A fool and his money is soon parted.

I think girls should realise that they are part of the economy and as they provide a service, they should adjust prices according in times of a credit crunch, as now. But are girls affected by market forces ? Sex is sex and there will always be enough men in miserable marriages or who are girlfriendless, who will always be willing to pay. But there will come a time when some girls will simply price themselves out of the market or be forced to provide ever kinkier, (BDSM), services just to stay ahead.

If men are foolish enough to pay silly prices, can the girls really be blamed ?

Speaking of silly prices, the girl who wins the Monty Python prize for funny money has got to be Eleanor Aston, look here:

http://www.eleanoraston.com/site/rates/

£1.2 million for one year !!!!! Is she totally whacko ? or is she having a laugh ?

Not even an Arab sheikh could afford that nowadays.

Who would ever pay or want a prostitute for a whole year ?

The mind boggles, what on earth would you do with her for a whole year ?

And it's not just paying her fee, it's clothing and feeding her as well, plus buying gifts. It all adds up to mountain loads of silly money.

And it's not just money, some girls want gifts as well, look here:

http://eliteangela.com/gifts.php

Although she prefaces it with the standard phrase "I don't expect any gifts" she then goes on to itemise a long list of gifts that she would like - that is really taking the biscuit - her fees are high enough as it is, and she wants more ?????

Gifts - for a prostitute ?

What on Earth for ?

Guys, no matter how lonely, desperate or miserable you are, there is one simple rule you must never forget - you can't get love from a prostitute. These girls only want you as long you can pay them and if you couldn't pay them, do you seriously think they would ever even spend one second of one minute of their time with you ?

Get real, guys, you can't buy love and trying to buy a prostitute's love is the the ultimate act of pathetic desperation.

But you can buy sex.

A newbie who has already got it sussed.

Jimmy will be proud of you. :rolleyes:

So is it just a rant, or is there some recommendation in there that i missed ?

Matium, the way you are getting so worked up about this makes me wonder if you'd really like to be having an overnight with one of these girls, but resent having to pay the money?

If I see a watch, or a car, or a Hi-Fi that I think is ridiculously expensive (and there are plenty) I just shrug to myself and move on - I wouldn't dream of posting on a forum that those that do buy them are idiots.

Seems a good deal - I'm anybody's for 12 months for £1,200,000

offers to ****@hotmail.com

I think girls should realise that they are part of the economy and as they provide a service, they should adjust prices according in times of a credit crunch, as now.

Wonderful stuff *Opens popcorn *

lol 1.2mil for a year and you don't even get OWO!

Must be hard trying to sleep next to a complete stranger, knowing they are likley to wake up at any moment and try to stick something in one of your orifices, my rate certainly wouldn't be cheap.

Matium, the way you are getting so worked up about this makes me wonder if you'd really like to be having an overnight with one of these girls, but resent having to pay the money?

If I see a watch, or a car, or a Hi-Fi that I think is ridiculously expensive (and there are plenty) I just shrug to myself and move on - I wouldn't dream of posting on a forum that those that do buy them are idiots.

But if he did not post how would anyone know how sensible he is:rolleyes:

Must be hard trying to sleep next to a complete stranger, knowing they are likley to wake up at any moment and try to stick something in one of your orifices, my rate certainly wouldn't be cheap.

Now that I like :rolleyes:

£1.2 million for one year !!!!! Is she totally whacko ? or is she having a laugh ?

No-- she's deadly serious. I tried to beat her down to 1.1m but she wouldn't budge --- can you believe it ? :rolleyes:

Wonderful stuff *Opens popcorn *

*Joins SaS on the sofa, and wonders when Lou will appear*

I tried to beat her down to 1.1m but she wouldn't budge --- can you believe it ?

cheapskate

One thing I have learned since joining this naughty profession...

If a lady wears long dresses and a big hat... it makes her a posh bird and she can charge silly money. She will only have caviare and champers for brekkiepoos and pay menials to wipe her bum.

Whether she gets that silly money of course is another thing entirely :rolleyes:

I do like her silver and blue swimming cossie though.. Nice!

:D

Keep this thread on a discussion on pricing without any personal remarks about the ladies themselves please.

Speaking of silly prices, the girl who wins the Monty Python prize for funny money has got to be Eleanor Aston, look here:

Not even an Arab sheikh could afford that nowadays.

Who would ever pay or want a prostitute for a whole year ?

You are entitled to your view!

This lady, who appears to have character and class (as well as the sexual offering that might be hoped for) is not currently available, on account of she is "reserved" so it would appear that there some men who can afford that sort of price, and do find it appropriate to have such a lady "there" at the drop of a hat! I doubt that there are many men, or women in that particular niche, but for those who are, why not? As Eleanor says somewhere on her site, hiring her for a year for a flat payment is a great deal cheaper (for a very rich man) than marriage!

You are very much entitled to have whatever opinions you wish on whatever subjects, but here I fear that you are wrong, wrong, wrong!

Edited by Irgendeiner
typo

You are entitled to your view!

This lady, who appears to have character and class (as well as the sexual offering that might be hoped for) is not currently available, on account of she is "reserved" so it would appear that there some men who can afford that sort of price, and do find it appropriate to have such a lady "there" at the drop of a hat! I doubt that there are many men, or women in that particular niche, but for those who are, why not? As Eleanor says somewhere on her site, hiring her for a year for a flat payment is a great deal cheaper (for a very rich man) than marriage!

You are very much entitled to have whatever opinions you bwish on whatever subjects, but here I fear that you are wrong, wrong, wrong!

are you saying she has been ' reserved' for the stated fee of 1.2 million ? :rolleyes:

If a punter wants to see someone and hes will to pay it then thats his choice.

BTW her hourly rate is actually cheaper than my most expensive punt. And was the best time Ive ever had.

lol 1.2mil for a year and you don't even get OWO!

Maybe not, but she does have a glove size of 7H, that's got to count for something.

If a punter wants to see someone and hes will to pay it then thats his choice.

BTW her hourly rate is actually cheaper than my most expensive punt. And was the best time Ive ever had.

of course. but if he pays 1.2m, he's a pratt !

I think girls should realise that they are part of the economy and as they provide a service, they should adjust prices according in times of a credit crunch, as now. But are girls affected by market forces ? Sex is sex and there will always be enough men in miserable marriages or who are girlfriendless, who will always be willing to pay. But there will come a time when some girls will simply price themselves out of the market or be forced to provide ever kinkier, (BDSM), services just to stay ahead.

If men are foolish enough to pay silly prices, can the girls really be blamed ?

Get real, guys, you can't buy love and trying to buy a prostitute's love is the the ultimate act of pathetic desperation.

Matium, you clearly only understand what you yourself want and desire and have no concept of extending yourself beyond that to understand anything else.

Does it even need explaining that all people are different and have different desires - to be fulfilled in different ways? Or anyone who does not think your way is just plain stupid and ignorant?

First you are bash the women who's prices you deem "silly" - then you bash the men seeking those women as "sad & pathetic".

You may (for instance) think it's ridiculous to spend money on a bicycle when you have perfectly good feet to walk free from A to B. Someone else may think it's ludicrous to spend top dollar on a luxury car instead of an economy car which will (in essence) do exactly the same job of getting you from A to B.

The difference is ....HOW.

More money doesn't always equate to higher quality of service. But more often than not, it does. Argue that as you wish.

Just because you don't want what someone else wants, doesn't mean that what they want is wrong, stupid or unacceptable.

Or perhaps if you say so, it should be (so)....

I'm not even going to try and convince you otherwise because you can clearly only be categorised in one way of thinking: narrow minded (you may argue correct & sane). Perhaps (and sadly so) with a dash of miserable. Your entire post smacks of bitter & deluded jealousy.

Love it:

4 - 24 hours is a flat rate of £250 per hour.

For a 48 hour weekend you seem to get a discount of 16% to £208.33 per hour. However, if you factor in sleep, say 8 hours each night, you only get 36 hours of actual work (lol) which is £312.50 per hour. Ouch. So it's cheaper to book her for 16 hours straight at £250 per hour and ask her to wash, eat and rest in her own time, and see you at 8am the next morning! That saves £2,000 and you get the bed to yourself hahaha.

Interestingly, the one week and one month rate (168 and 672 hours) work out at £148.81 per hour, 24hrs a day. However, the annual rate of £1.2m is only for 48 weeks at that rate so she's awarded herself 4 weeks holiday. Ahhh bless.

If you look at it another way, £1.2m a year, 220 working days in a year, 7.5 hours per working day for us mortals works out at a whopping £727.27 per hour. Nice work if you can get it!

you can't get love from a prostitute.

And sadly no greenshield stamps either.

What is love?

Guys, would you do an overnight for a grand? With a bloke I mean? He's going to shag you of course.

No?

Me neither! So why criticise the girls?

I wouldnt pay it either, but if they can get it, fair play I say.

I would not like to be tied to one man for a week/month/year, no matter what the fee! A large part of the excitement of this work is the variety of men I see.

To be at someone's beck and call ( if that is what this arrangement would be ) seems ludicrous to me. Even if an agreed amount of time spent together and/or sex is in place before the other necessary details are dealt with, there is so much that can go wrong with this kind of booking.

A mistress is one thing. It usually involves attachment of some kind, emotionally, doesn't it? But to pay someone a huge sum to be available exclusively is surely a recipe for trouble.

Far too many complications I think.