wiltwilt

wg relationships

18 posts in this topic

Not just mistrust, jealosy too, when you're in a relationship you want Fidelity which you can't get if your partner is a prostitute.

We want fidelity though its alright for us to use Wgs as long as our partners don't know :)

I personally think that when you marry you are comitted to each other :)

*Listens carefully, takes notes, learns from the "experts"*

Or should be committed :)

this is why relationshipswith wg cannot work there will always be an eliment of deep mistrust

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/8456980.stm

Not just mistrust, jealosy too, when you're in a relationship you want Fidelity which you can't get if your partner is a prostitute.

Hang on just a mo', the arguments were about his infidelity, not her work as a prostitute.

It is possible to be emotionally committed, without being sexually monogamous. :)

The article is about a man who went on sex sites behind his wife's back thus giving his wife the impression he was having sex with women outside of work. Happens in relationships where neither party is a WG/WB just as much and probably even more so!

You marry and you commit 100% you don't move the goal posts to suit yourself.....:)

...allegedly :)

I agree with the sentiment 100% though.

A good point, the article was only published today, and states that the trial for murder is still ongoing.

The poster who seems to have jumped the gun has been asked to explain.

I guess she must have threatened to have him abducted by aliens. Don't you just love speculation.

As the partner of a wg I can say that for the most part its workable. 'Work' is 'Work'. Outside of that its just like any normal relationship. We aren't married or living together so I suppose its easier that way. I wasn't aware of her being a wg when we met (we didn't met through her line of work), plus I knew early on in the relationship and had the option of walking away. I am not her pimp and do not benefit in anyway from the money she makes. It is of course difficult at times to cope with it, but she will be stopping working very soon :), so once that happens, it will be like a normal relationship, any infidelity on eaither part would surely end the relationship.

It is possible to be emotionally committed, without being sexually monogamous. :)

I don't understand that.

How can you be emotionally committed when physically you're not ?

If there's commitment then there must be fidelity as well.

I think the original premise of this thread is complete tosh.

Reading the news article posted this was not about either of them being prostitutes but apparently about infidelity and drugs.

It looks a sad and tawdry case and it is a real shame that people can get themselves to that state rather than just admit a relationship has broken down and parting and moving on. I refer to the public yelling matches and witnessed violence rather than the facts behind whoever actually murdered the poor girl.

I don't understand that.

How can you be emotionally committed when physically you're not ?

If there's commitment then there must be fidelity as well.

Because emotional fidelity and sexual fidelity are not one and the same thing; shagging someone is not the same thing as falling madly in love with them. (You could ask anyone here about that one. :) )

And I'd say that the terms of the commitment are those agreed between the parties involved, and are no concern of anyone else.

Because emotional fidelity and sexual fidelity are not one and the same thing; shagging someone is not the same thing as falling madly in love with them. (You could ask anyone here about that one. :) )

And I'd say that the terms of the commitment are those agreed between the parties involved, and are no concern of anyone else.

Bit like JRC's comment to Jethro about his, er, "lovemaking"!!!

We want fidelity though its alright for us to use Wgs as long as our partners don't know :D

Well said :)

Theres some right bloody hypocrites about :)

I think the original premise of this thread is complete tosh.

Completely agree with Ghenghis. Nothing to do with the occupation.

I think just because relationships with wgs are likely to be difficult for many, it doesn't mean others can't make it work.