lou4fun

How do you feel

72 posts in this topic

After visiting a prostitute

Are you consumed with guilt or filled with joy and happiness.

Obviously these feelings will be amplified with the married chaps and to some extent both these emotions may be enjoyed/endured.

How does it effect you

Usually very happy thank you.

All depends how good the lady is ... but mostly very happy ... :)

I have to agree with James 100%. It all depends on the the wg and her person skills.

Almost always very happy. But then I'm not filled with guilt, why would I be? I am a widower. I notice that at least two of the three who have responded to this thread are single AFAIK.

Normally quite upbeat and happily reflective.

No guilt at all, should I have some?

Sometimes regretful, sometimes wow, sometimes ripped off, sometimes why did I bother, sometimes when can I return.

Very much depends on your mood, your experience that time, and your finances.

Generally uncomfortable as I normally have a coat hanger in my mouth which is producing a Cheshire cat grin.:)

Seriously, only on a couple of occasions have I left feeling dirty, disappointed and deflated. generally due to a poor service. Generally I leave feeling on top of the world!

A great punt puts a silly smirk on my face and I spend the next few days thinking back on it.

A good punt leaves me happy and quite relaxed.

I seem to shrug off so-so punts and accept them as one of the facts of punting.

A poor punt generally leaves me annoyed with myself, which isn't deserved but is how it is. Only tend to feel annoyance to the wg if I've clearly been played.

Have only felt guilty the once, in that instance the sex was so hot and sweaty with the wg clearly having a real orgasm. It was just too intimate.

As you'll have seen logic can't really be applied to punting.

Sometimes regretful, sometimes wow, sometimes ripped off, sometimes why did I bother, sometimes when can I return.

ditto that!

This sums it up for me. ps married

With the right lady: satisfied, smile and spring in step.

If I happen to dwell too much over the past regarding meeting call girls along the lines "why did I go?", "can I do something else with my spare time?", "is this worth it?" then I risk losing focus on the here and now as well as the future.

If on occasions I've felt any regrets or sense of guilt about this (usually after a catastrophic session) then I think, this is the price I pay for the life I choose.

Perhaps one of the biggest regrets I could have when I'm on my deathbed is

that "I didn't have enough sex during my lifetime", if I didn't meet with call girls.

Generally happy. Have had a couple of bad punts lately... after these ones, it's more like 'why bother?'....

How do I feel?

With my hands like everyone else!!

I'll get me coat!

Very happy, big smile on my face. No guilty feelings at all (and I am married, so at first I found the absence of guilt very surprising myself).

I usually feel on top of the world. Walking on air. On "Cloud 9" if you will :).

Sometimes if the girl has obviously not been into it, I feel a little bit fed up with myself for having spent so much money for a mediocre time, but these occasions are few and far between and I don't return to these girls.

I am surprised myself at the lack of guilt, being married. But I don't take that as an indication that I am a bad person, simply that I can compartmentalize my life pretty well.

Anyone who doesn't get a buzz from this should find a different hobby.

I think Zzzorro summed it up for me when wrote :-

<<Sometimes regretful, sometimes wow, sometimes ripped off, sometimes why did I bother, sometimes when can I return.

Very much depends on your mood, your experience that time, and your finances.>>

But then again I do struggle with 'Buyers Remorse' quite often whenever I part with any money on goods and services, so I'm not too sure you can read too much into the negative feelings.

I'm single so I don't feel guilty.

I suppose it's the same for you ladies after you've seen a client, a mixed bag of emotions depending on a mixed bag of circumstances?

Cheers.

Obviously these feelings will be amplified with the married chaps and to some extent both these emotions may be enjoyed/endured.

How does it effect you

Why do you ask?

Why do you ask?

The Socratic Method wont work on Lou4fun

The Socratic Method wont work on Lou4fun

Why not? ---

How does it effect you

Usually I am knackered