Soft Touch Bodyworks

Report No 95295

26 posts in this topic

I could not even read that. Too long lol.

wow, i nearly fell asleep reading that lol.

But it was a good read, i like FR's with alot of detail, it gives the punter a good idea of what to expect!

What the bloody hell is that all about? I couldn't read it all, got bored:)

Feck me, that's like "War and Peace". :confused:

If he was as diligent with his RO as he was with his report writing I'm quite sure he'd qualify as "client of the year". :)

and some people wonder why us girls don't allow FR's... !!!!

Feck me, that's like "War and Peace". :confused:

If he was as diligent with his RO as he was with his report writing I'm quite sure he'd qualify as "client of the year". :)

All of his reports are like that!

What is the exact highlghts?

Dr Steve was writing lenghty reports since 2002. I thought everybody got used to it.

This guy would go on for eternity just to write about his train travel from Watford station to Milton Keynes, (saying it hypothetically) and describing if the toilet was working, if the train was stopped in Leighton Buzzard and he spotted some whorish looking girl in the thigh high boots and Russian hat on the platform, and that would take him to write another 4-5 paragraphs.

Further on, he will describe every cab driver, every tree he've seen, every cat who happened to cross the road, every robins who flew by, and every WG who happened to walk pass him in the parlour..and so on and on an on.....

I am still not sure, what are his "highlights" ? :confused:

Yes, agree with the above. Too long. Got bored half way through.

Then as my cock stopped twitching she gave a firm squeeze to make sure she had got all the cum out of my cock and gave a gulp.

rofl rofl rofl

goes on a bit, must be a journalist

There speaks one who knows nothing about journalism :confused:

I thought my reports were a bit too long sometimes but compared to this guy I'm straight to the point.

Still if you don't have a good book on the go and you want lots of detail this is your man:D

This is what gives this site a bad name -

the guy who wrote the repeport and then the slagging off that went with it. Its hoped that the report could be narrowed down to bullit points or even a bullit used to well you get the idea.

maybe worth having a maximum letter count per report? or some form of check sheet foe the services encountered? brief and to the point is what we want.

Cost was actually £100 in total- £30 to the house at the outset. On the parlour site it states that Roxi does 'A' levels 'without restriction'.

Laboured, excruciating and repetitive detail - and that was the first paragraph. I gave up immediately. Life's too short.

There speaks one who knows nothing about journalism :confused:

Sorry old son, have i touched a nerve?:)

FR writers just can't win, can they? Too short and some of you lot moan there's not enough detail, wtf is the point; longer and with more detail, and some of you whinge that you have too short an attention span/too little educashun to understand it haven't the time to wade through it all. :D

(I really wish that the strike-through thing worked here. :( )

Well I enjoyed all of it. With that attention to detail he gets a lot for his money.

Dr. Steve has been doing lengthy reports for years. Well written and graphic, usually with a short version for those who don't want the long one. A lot better than those FRs which tell us "What happened is between me and ..."

Just like the sinking in "Titanic" this is written in real time :D

Dr Steve is always write like in that style. Nothing new and he knows how to carry the story without boring us:-). I like his style !!

I've no issue with it at all either. I'd personally never write anything that long, due to laziness more than anything else, but it's not doing anyone any harm, is it. And as mentioned, I'd rather see a report like that than a "Nice girl, good service, will see again" type one.

Dr Steve is always write like in that style. Nothing new and he knows how to carry the story without boring us:-). I like his style !!

Indeed, however if you look at his previous reports they are largely of the same style, and fair play to him. But looking at his previous reports it shows he has multiple reports, which goes against the grain for current FR policy. My apologies if I am veering this off topic, but I'll state what I and others have said before, that after a good period of time that a further report on the service provider should be allowed.