Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mickey sabbath

Beirut

10 posts in this topic

Hi all

I'm thinking of going to Beirut to get some winter sun. Punting is not central to the holiday but any knowledge, advice or tips welcome.

No knowledge, advice or tips mate, just wish u luck cos Lebanese girls are well fit.

Yes I agree Lebanese women are very hot, Beirut has been a fairly liberal city since the French ran It, many arab mongers jet In to have fun, saftey has to be taken serious, you don't want to end up chained to a radiator lol, don't go looking for Hizbolah, or wearing I luv Israel T-shirts. Read the forums like ISG/WSG for more Info.

Hi Mickey,

If Punting is not central to the holiday you may want to find a quiet spot late at night & on a clear night - ideally a full moon :-) & just lie back & gaze up at the night sky & you will bear witness to the most amazing naturally occuring firework display in stunning HD right before you eyes.

Happy hols :-)

Hi Mickey,

If Punting is not central to the holiday you may want to find a quiet spot late at night & on a clear night - ideally a full moon :-) & just lie back & gaze up at the night sky & you will bear witness to the most amazing naturally occuring firework display in stunning HD right before you eyes.

Happy hols :-)

Is this the Hizbollah Katusha rockets being launched? lol :):P:D

Hi Jerboa,

I always appreciate humour :-) However, you may have misinterpreted / misread yet another one of my posts though :-)

Just to broaden out my feedback for the benefit of those seeking more useful guidance: many places in the Middle East are gr8 for star gazing & having a stunningly beautiful babe wrapped up in your arms whilst lying on the beach, with the sea gently lapping away in the background is the absolute NUTS :-)

The locals are typically extremely helpful too if you ask politely & especially during the daytime. If you don't fancy a beach then an elevated position within one of the desert regions would be perfect :-)

Enjoy yourselves :-)

Hi Jerboa,

I always appreciate humour :-) However, you may have misinterpreted / misread yet another one of my posts though :-)

Just to broaden out my feedback for the benefit of those seeking more useful guidance: many places in the Middle East are gr8 for star gazing & having a stunningly beautiful babe wrapped up in your arms whilst lying on the beach, with the sea gently lapping away in the background is the absolute NUTS :-)

The locals are typically extremely helpful too if you ask politely & especially during the daytime. If you don't fancy a beach then an elevated position within one of the desert regions would be perfect :-)

Enjoy yourselves :-)

Mr Singh I was joking with you there lol, yes I have been to the middle east, and your right, the night sky Is a very nice site, but at the time I wasn't alone with a sexy arab girl, but 30 other sweaty smelly blokes lol. :)

Hi Jerboa,

I knew you were joking :-) Infact, I'd spoken to steve2 this morning about a few things including making sure you were OK with the exchanges we are having on this very thread lol!!!

I can fully appreciate the context of your visit to the region & like you, I prefer the natural firework displays - much more fun :-)

However, I didn't say I had sneaked an ARAB babe into my kit bag though lol!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jerboa,

I knew you were joking :-) Infact, I'd spoken to steve2 this morning about a few things including making sure you were OK with the exchanges we are having on this very thread lol!!!

I can fully appreciate the context of your visit to the region & like you, I prefer the natural firework displays - much more fun :-)

However, I didn't say I had sneaked an ARAB babe into my kit bag though lol!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but I'd prefer to spend a night In the desert with a arab babe rather than a camel lol.

I do like arab women, some are very sexy, have you ever punted In Beirut?

I would consider going there for a holiday, and seeing how the punting scene Is like, also I like the sound of Morroco, as there are cheap flights from UK.

Hi Jerboa,

Didn't punt but had my lovely GF at the time with me :-)

Steve2 may be able to provide further guidance - especially Morocco - infact he may alsready have done so on another thread?