BaldPlumber

euphemisms

16 posts in this topic

Being a bit keen to push my personal depravity envelope, I am eager to try a few things that I have read about, but not fully (or partially) understood. The first is a rusty frenchman and the second is a reverse dutch steamboat.

These sound jolly exciting and I have looked in all the normal places for an explanation but with no luck.

I would be grateful if an experienced punter, or perhaps a very bendy lady, could explain in detail about just how disgusting and/or illegal I sincerely hope these acts are.

You can find out what they are by looking up Urban Dictionary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com

Reverse Dutch Steamboat is the same as European Steamboat.

Just look it up.

They are both disgusting activities and shouldn't be described explicitly here.

Both sound utterly disgusting.

Certainly not on my bucket list.

I would be grateful if an experienced punter, or perhaps a very bendy lady, could explain in detail about just how disgusting and/or illegal I sincerely hope these acts are.

Why would you wish to engage in something that you hope to be illegal???

What neither of these stomach turning terms is is a "euphemism" - you'll need a trad dictionary for that!

Neither activity appeals to me, but I wouldn't judge anyone who enjoyed such things. Being 'disgusted' in this case simply means prudish, judgmental and intolerant.

Dear oh dear, the things some of you chaps get up to!

Neither activity appeals to me, but I wouldn't judge anyone who enjoyed such things. Being 'disgusted' in this case simply means prudish, judgmental and intolerant.

cmon, to be fair, the steamboat is a "little off" and more sensitive souls could be forgiven for not relishing the concept. I'm glad I skipped breakfast is all I can say.

cmon, to be fair, the steamboat is a "little off" .....

This is a board dedicated to punting not puritanism. These are consensual acts.

Actually, this was a joke. I picked these terms up from the daily mash and assumed they were ficticious.

Oh well, never mind shoot me :confused:

all I'm saying is don't look up rusty frenchman

What neither of these stomach turning terms is is a "euphemism" - you'll need a trad dictionary for that!

I thought a euphemism was another word for a big horn - or is that a euphonium? :D

This is a board dedicated to punting not puritanism. These are consensual acts.

there are limits to anything.these are about a thousand miles from Puritanism. You don't have to defend every act to defend the principle of punting, where does it end. It's a forum horses for courses, do what you like, I just said it's not my bag that's all.

I love the linked advert on that online dictionary offering the chance to buy "European steamboat mugs, T-shirts and magnets". Enterprising !

And there was a recent FR about a dominatrix in London which had a very creative use of the word "caviar" !

Actually, this was a joke. I picked these terms up from the daily mash and assumed they were ficticious.

Oh well, never mind shoot me :(

They are bogus terms just like Dirty Sanchez and the Donkey Punch....

Oh, and blumping :D

They are bogus terms just like Dirty Sanchez and the Donkey Punch....

Oh, and blumping :D

Well, I saw a film that featured the donkey punch quite prominently :( if you think your life is crap, just watch this - guaranteed to make you feel a million times better.