Pie Eater

Tattoos

28 posts in this topic

I'm sure we all have preferences regarding tattoos and to the extent that a woman should be tattooed, but has anyone seen a wg with a really crap tattoo?

I saw one lass who was absolutely stunning and very fashion conscious, but when she got undressed I saw she had a tattoo on her shoulder - of Puff The Magic Dragon!! When I asked why she said she just liked it so there's not really much you can say to that.

Another lass I saw who fits the same description had a tattoo in a certain place which was a silhouette of a woman taking her knickers off. I thought it quite sexy at the time but looking back I find it a bit strange.

Anyone else seen a wg with crap tattoos?

Right, I'm off to get a tattoo of Puff The Magic Dragon taking his boxers off on my knob.

I'm sure we all have preferences regarding tattoos and to the extent that a woman should be tattooed, but has anyone seen a wg with a really crap tattoo?

I saw one lass who was absolutely stunning and very fashion conscious, but when she got undressed I saw she had a tattoo on her shoulder - of Puff The Magic Dragon!! When I asked why she said she just liked it so there's not really much you can say to that.

Another lass I saw who fits the same description had a tattoo in a certain place which was a silhouette of a woman taking her knickers off. I thought it quite sexy at the time but looking back I find it a bit strange.

Right, I'm off to get a tattoo of Puff The Magic Dragon taking his boxers off on my knob.

Many years ago, a WG had "DISCHARGE" on her breast. It was an 80 punk bank, she was a SG.

Some tat's can be quite nice. I have a couple so cant really moan about other peoples.

However I am rather bored of 'arse antlers' - you know the supposedly celtic band just above the arse. When these first started to appear they where fairy risque, and erotic i suppose, now that peoples grans have them it is less so:D.

Tia, once of Scorpio in Edinburgh (and maybe back again?) has a neat rosette on one very touchable buttock declaring her to be "Scottish Quality Meat"!

Not exactly crap, but, I think, tacky! Otherwise she is great fun.

Good News Jaime,

I've no tattoos. And I don't think yours would put me off!

Uncle Pokey xx

I absolutely HATE my tattoo. Years ago I was dumb enough to have my boyfriend's name tattooed on me. ( I know, I know, f**king stupid!!) Oh well, such is the folly of youth. When we split up I had to go and get an even bigger tattoo to cover it. :D

I wouldn't open my front door to client once because I saw via my security camera that he teardrops tattoed to his face.

That's the thing with tattoos, make a bad choice and they can tend to make men look like thugs or women look cheap and slutty.

I don't think I would open my door to someone who had face tattoos, I know that sounds wrong of me but it really does look thuggish.

Tia, once of Scorpio in Edinburgh (and maybe back again?) has a neat rosette on one very touchable buttock declaring her to be "Scottish Quality Meat"!

Not exactly crap, but, I think, tacky! Otherwise she is great fun.

Oddly enough tias mate, asked me if she should get a tatoo saying prime scottish beef, I told her not too. One of the things she is going to spend her parlour earnings on, is tatoo removal. I have never met a girl who didnt regret having a tatoo done, The daftest, and probably quite common, is the boyfriends name on the pudenda. Dont think you can get a shift at scorpio without a tatoo.

However I am rather bored of 'arse antlers' - you know the supposedly celtic band just above the arse.

In the USA this type of tattoo is also known as a "Tramp Stamp"!:D:D

They are all crap!

Hi Pie Eater,

I love tatoo's.... just not on me! haha :(

i'm having tatoo removal on a tattoo I got done in LA a few years ago. Very painful and I was thinking of covering it up, but then I thought, no I just want it off, Which it has nearly gone- it takes a while for your own pigmentation to get back- it hasn't scarred, which I was thinking it might lol.

I suppose it all depends on what skin type you have.....

I love Angelina Jolie's tatoo's and also David Beckam, who has just had another one put on his hip. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy :D xxx

P.s I did meet a guy who had 'Sue' written on his cock. I could hardly read it- and actually thought it said 'S' :D how would you be able to get a tatoo done on your cock if it wasn't fully erect ???? :(:P

P.s I did meet a guy who had 'Sue' written on his cock. I could hardly read it- and actually thought it said 'S' :D how would you be able to get a tatoo done on your cock if it wasn't fully erect ???? :(:P

Talentless actor Sean Bean has a tatto saying "100% Blade". I'm not saying where it is but when it's cold it says "10% Bad".

Talentless actor Sean Bean has a tatto saying "100% Blade". I'm not saying where it is but when it's cold it says "10% Bad".

Eeeeewwww :( lol :D xxx

If I was a man i'd be covered in tattoo's. I adore them on men, I find them very sexy :)

Eeeeewwww :) lol :D xxx

If I was a man i'd be covered in tattoo's. I adore them on men, I find them very sexy :)

*heads to nearest tattoo parlour* :(

Eeeeewwww :( lol :D xxx

On my way then!!!:)

Hi Pie Eater,

I love tatoo's.... just not on me! haha :(

i'm having tatoo removal on a tattoo I got done in LA a few years ago. Very painful and I was thinking of covering it up, but then I thought, no I just want it off, Which it has nearly gone- it takes a while for your own pigmentation to get back- it hasn't scarred, which I was thinking it might lol.

I suppose it all depends on what skin type you have.....

I love Angelina Jolie's tatoo's and also David Beckam, who has just had another one put on his hip. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy :D xxx

Don't you think Dave has gone a little OTT with the ink?

I havn't got a tattoo, don't know what to get, want something original. :)

They are all crap!

My complete agreement with you should not be construed as an invitation not to retire.

I have yet to see any tatoo which enhances any lady. And as I read this - most WGs want/have had them off.

I always wanted a tattoo when I was younger but the pain always put me off :)

Before lots of girls had them I did want those "Arse antlers" Loving that name :(

Sooooooooo glad I didn't get it done now!

So am I the only girl who has none :D

I wouldn't open my front door to client once because I saw via my security camera that he teardrops tattoed to his face.

:D:eek:

Isn't that a gangster or prison thing for how many people you've killed?!:(

You did right not opening the door there hun.

Many years ago, a WG had "DISCHARGE" on her breast. It was an 80 punk bank, she was a SG

Presumably this is one of those banks which has trouble discharging its responsibilities? :D

Seriously though.. sorry for ignorance, but what is a SG?

I did meet a guy who had 'Sue' written on his cock

Maybe it's advice to a woman as to what to do when he can't get it up? :D

On my way then!!!

Lol Rob :( xxx

Don't you think Dave has gone a little OTT with the ink?

I havn't got a tattoo, don't know what to get, want something original. :)

No J, I think he looks gorgeous :):D xxx

I have tattoos I love them

I like them on guys too

Once you have one thats it you want more

I am in the middle of my next tattoo can't wait to get it finished

karryxxx

I don't mind tattoos, the hidden ones are little secrets that only a few people get to see.