Sunni-Tara

Julie Bindel...an invitation

16 posts in this topic

to lunch at my expense. To discuss your opinion of me.

Let her pay! Graun pay expenses.

Oh boy, would I like to be sitting at the next table. :D:D

Unlike the Independent, the Guardian writers don't have the guts to add an e-mail address, so I suggest you try this -

women@guardian.co.uk

If you did succeed I suggest you tape the conversation.

T can I come too please? :D

Unfortunately, others have tried this approach with Ms Bindel, in the past, & have generally been dismissed as not really being who or what they claim to be.

Additionally, La Bindel employs the same tactic as her co-researcher, Melissa Farley, of stating that any sex worker who claims to be doing it of their own free will/enjoy their work is only dooing so out of fear of their pimp.

Good luck your endeavour anyway.

Additionally, La Bindel employs the same tactic as her co-researcher, Melissa Farley, of stating that any sex worker who claims to be doing it of their own free will/enjoy their work is only doing so out of fear of their pimp.

We should set Dollymopp on Bindel - she'll soon put her right !

I'm rather surprised at the paper concerned which I'd previously thought a bit more thoughtful about publishing such drivel.

The obvious answer to the question posed about why men pay for sex is because they feckin can,

And to the question as to why they need to, the answer is rather similar - because they have a feckin need driven by biology.

The author of the nonsense in the paper immediately joins with the likes of Ms Harperson who quite simply doesn't begin to comprehend anything regarding human nature. (For fuck's sake, there's a risk I apprehend she may yet be PM. If that should happen I truly will lose the will to live)

Uncle Pokey

People and governments are always starting with a premise then picking the kind of "random" selection they need then only quoting the responses that match their premise.

You can't get them to change their original premise, even if the results of their skewed selection prove the opposite. They simply bury the result and blame the survey.

What I would like to see is for Bindel to pitch up for the lunch with ST, sit down and then be joined by at least 10 more refined, top notch, very well dressed WGs who completely outclass her in every respect and watch her choke down her lunch.

I think it would be even more fun to have a selection of Dommes as well. I can just see it now. A dominatrix on either side of her flanked by 10 of our best.

People and governments are always starting with a premise then picking the kind of "random" selection they need then only quoting the responses that match their premise.

You can't get them to change their original premise, even if the results of their skewed selection prove the opposite. They simply bury the result and blame the survey.

What I would like to see is for Bindel to pitch up for the lunch with ST, sit down and then be joined by at least 10 more refined, top notch, very well dressed WGs who completely outclass her in every respect and watch her choke down her lunch.

I think it would be even more fun to have a selection of Dommes as well. I can just see it now. A dominatrix on either side of her flanked by 10 of our best.

She regularly comes head to head with Catheine Stephens who is a dominatrix.

I'd prefer to see her head to toe.

i wonder if julie bindels bigots would also be in attendance?

Oh, I hate this tactic:

When asked what would end prostitution,... most of them told the researchers that they would be easily deterred if the current laws were implemented. Fines, public exposure, employers being informed, being issued with an Asbo or the risk of a criminal record would stop most of the men from continuing to pay for sex....
Of course, using the services of a prostitute is not illegal, but let's carry on pretending that it is, and misinforming the public.

:D

Quite apart from anything else, it undermines her point. If the whole thing is so utterly repugnant and with no upside, why do you need to lie about it in order to make your case?

Tara, there's no way she'd take you on. She's on a mission and no woman will ever change her mind. Her starting point is that sex with a man is vile and a violation, no woman should be heterosexual never mind enjoy sex. I'm not quite sure if she's a lesbian by default, but find her distaste for men intriging.

Judging by her body language at a recent meeting, she is a preditory female, so if she does take you up on your offer you will have to try and be strong and resist her wily, womanly charms.