East Anglian

10,000 Club

7 posts in this topic

During a gap in the proceedings my regular lady and I turned our minds to maths. We wonderered during her career how many appointments she had had. She reckoned ane average of 3 a day (the out and out record breaker was apparently 16 in Aldershot in 1987!) for 5 days a week for 14 years. Given the approximations involved that made 10,080. we celebrated the passing of the 10 Thousand.

Anyone else done any calculations or,sadder still, kept a record ?

I once asked Shanelle of St Albans how many blokes she'd fucked. (I asked nicely and having said I'd prolly fucked c.50 different women in my life).

Shanelle said she didn't keep a written score other for than for her accounting records and the tax man.

Then she drew me closer, kissed me deeply, and said that her pleasure lay in quality rather than quantity.

Just love that lady!

Uncle Pokey

I once asked Shanelle of St Albans how many blokes she'd fucked. (I asked nicely and having said I'd prolly fucked c.50 different women in my life).

Shanelle said she didn't keep a written score other for than for her accounting records and the tax man.

Then she drew me closer, kissed me deeply, and said that her pleasure lay in quality rather than quantity.

Just love that lady!

Uncle Pokey

She's sweet talking you she wants you to come back :D

I new a girl that explained to me that she could have filled Bury Football Club's ground with all the clients she had seen over about 9 years, but wasn't looking forward to filling the Theater-of-Dreams.

She's sweet talking you she wants you to come back :D

Trust me - she did, I have - many, many times. Like I said, Love that woman!

Uncle Pokey

Just love that lady!

Uncle Pokey

She's definitely got you where she wants you UP. Lucky fucker.

Trust me - she did, I have - many, many times. Like I said, Love that woman!

Uncle Pokey

You are the man Uncle P