styboy68

berlin

10 posts in this topic

hi , just a quick one, am off to berlin in june, any one know off any hotels near a ffk club as i plan to spend most of my time in one, thanks for any help rab

this should be in "rest of world " section

I'm anticipating this thread being moved to the "rest of the world" shortly, but anyway, whenever I'm in Berlin I stay at a hotel on Kurfurstendamm because it's near the main FKK "Artemis".

If you do a search on a site such as expedia or travel supermarket, any hotel on Kurfurstendamm will suit your requirement.

... a ffk club as i plan to spend most of my time in one...

Berlin is the centre of European civilisation - by all means do some punting, but also you really should breathe the Berliner Luft, and get out and explore this incredible city... meet some of the natives, and drink some Berliner Weisse!

www.booking.com has a good search and map facility. You can sift through the reviews to sort out the good from the bad places. It has Kurfurstendamm as one of the landmarks.

I'm anticipating this thread being moved to the "rest of the world" shortly, but anyway, whenever I'm in Berlin I stay at a hotel on Kurfurstendamm because it's near the main FKK "Artemis".

If you do a search on a site such as expedia or travel supermarket, any hotel on Kurfurstendamm will suit your requirement.

Absolutely and a short cab ride to Artemis or a 15 min walk

Absolutely and a short cab ride to Artemis or a 15 min walk

Alternate is to take the S-Bahn to West Kreuz which is a two minute walk from Artemis. Highly recommend Artemis.

avoid the streetwalkers on orajestrasse. some of them are gorgeous but generally rip-offs (know this as a friend got one on a stag. foolish man couldn't wait for the fkk detour i had planned for later).

although there are other options if you've never been to a fkk the artemis is a MUST. Also berlin is a great city lots of other things to do so/see enjoy.

Van Kampen is place I've tried and can recommend - http://www.vankampenberlin.de/

There are several stunners and the girls give a very good service without clock watching etc. The photos are pretty accurate with only moderate air brushing. The prices for various services are listed on the site.The rooms are of a high standard. One thing to note, the shower facility is in the corridor and you have to walk after undressing in the room - the girls *guard* the corridor to make sure you don't encounter another punter.

While Artemis will have 20 stunners this place will have 5 at any given time. The difference is you don't have to pay 70 euro for entry.