Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peterpack

Special Chinese RnT

8 posts in this topic

If you've had one of these special chinese Rug n Tugs, you would know what i am talking about

Definitely a speciality of pure Chinese girls. There was this chinese girl in Australia who did them, then when i went to Beijing, i saw 2 different girls who did the same thing

Basically you can a nice massage, your face down on the massage table. Then the girl yanks up your leg so you are on one knee with one leg and the other leg is extended, still face down. The girl plays with your balls in such an amazing way and it leads to the best hand job ever with an incredibly intense orgasm.

I haven't yet tracked down another chinese girl in Oz who does the same thing since my other one left.

Just wondered worldwide how commonplace this special chinese RnT is ?

Trying to get Rub and Tug in the UK is like looking for a needle in a haystack. There are some places mainly in London, but it is hit and miss as they don't actually advertise the fact that the massage service offered comes with a Happy Ending, so you could visit numerous venues, only get a massage and nothing else. Nearly all so called Massage Parlours (soon to be a thing of the past when the new law comes in) are fronts for Brothels and offer only a lazy girls full service where YOU do all the work and pay for it. See the section on Sensual Massage on this forum, there is more info there, but don't get your hopes up!!

Last year i had a massage in a chinese shop in Hammersmith with a girl who did something similar. While i was face down, the masseuse sat astride the table and lift each leg in turn so that my thighs were resting on hers, raising my bum. She then had full access to massage me freely with both hands - fabulous technique.

Last year i had a massage in a chinese shop in Hammersmith with a girl who did something similar. While i was face down, the masseuse sat astride the table and lift each leg in turn so that my thighs were resting on hers, raising my bum. She then had full access to massage me freely with both hands - fabulous technique.

which place? i fancy a bit of that!

Yes it is a special skill

The difference between a good and a bad handjob is like night and day

which place? i fancy a bit of that!

So do I. Details please?

Well I never heard of that, obviously can't go and try it being as I am female :) (i think you all knew that by now)

Very interesting method though.......but the title of it does sound very scary :)

Theres a whole forum on the subject on here, lots of places around london where it is guaranteed.