Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Confuscius

FR95409 - definition of full oral

14 posts in this topic

I read this too and couldn't help but feel for the girl. Full oral could have meant owo. Cim is clearly his thing why didn't he just explain it first. In answer to the post, no.

No, I don't agree with the author. It's not clear at all to me that that's what he meant.

It's not in the guide to commonly used terms on here and I don't recall reafing it anywhere else either.

It is an abbreviation I am unfamiliar with. On the UK & Ireland thread, there is a list of all the common definitions/abbreviations used and there is no mention of 'Full Oral'. I have also checked another site that is international and has a comprehensive list of terms used which is not just English centric but also American & European terms. No mention of 'Full Oral'

The poster appears to think he has a phrase that everyone understands. Why not use the accepted term CIM? Personally, I think he is rather pompous putting the blame on the girl for not knowing.

LF

No, I don't agree with the author. It's not clear at all to me that that's what he meant.

It's not in the guide to commonly used terms on here and I don't recall reafing it anywhere else either.

Correct, the author should have explained and verified that both parties understood exactly what was expected.

And if She isnt comfortable with CIM: dont do it.

I thkink he now realizes that.

Forcing, or unpleasantly surprising anything runs a high risk of ruining the date.

If both parties are not totally comfortable/confident throughtout the meeting, you cannot realize the full potential of the date.

btw: has anyone take trouble to read all his FRs, found any pattern ?

Personally, I very much like OWO, but have only done CIM less then 10 times, and only after explicit verification (actually, one regular seems to positively ask for it, probably a girl-power-thing of her)

If you read his other fr's it does look like the encounters are generally a bit spikey...two to tango and all that.

If you read his other fr's it does look like the encounters are generally a bit spikey...two to tango and all that.

Funny how in every other FR, when he refers to it, he calls it CIM. No previous mention of the term everyone should know!

LF

Even when cim is agreed you should warn the lady you are about to cum!!

I have never heard or used the term 'full oral'. I would expect 'Oral to completion' or 'CIM' to be used - in fact in almost ANY encounter if the chap wanted that, i'd think he'd say at some point 'is it ok to cum in your mouth'. That goes for 'civilian' sex as well as the working kind!

I have never heard or used the term 'full oral'. I would expect 'Oral to completion' or 'CIM' to be used - in fact in almost ANY encounter if the chap wanted that, i'd think he'd say at some point 'is it ok to cum in your mouth'. That goes for 'civilian' sex as well as the working kind!

Usually I just say "How far can I go?" while getting OWO.

Usually they know what I mean. And if not, said "to completion?".

I think someone needs to explain to this guy that if he wants to jizz in someones mouth he should ask if she allows cim,or just say can i come in your mouth. I have never been asked for "full oral",never heard the saying and i think there is a possibility that this guy used such an ambiguous wording knowing that the girl wouldnt realize what he meant. On the other hand though,the lady in question should have said yes,you may have full oral but you cant come in my mouth. I lack of clear communications on both sides i think.

Usually I just say "How far can I go?" while getting OWO.

Usually they know what I mean. And if not, said "to completion?".

Well, I din't mean they should use the exact phrase I used, just that generally the subject is raised differently to 'full oral'!

I lack of clear communications on both sides i think.

Definitely on both sides. It's odd that a WG who detests CIM would agree to give "full oral" -- I don't know what that means either, but if somebody had a penis in my mouth I might have suspicions. She was naive -- the WG equivalent of a punter who doesn't ask specifically for services, and then is disappointed. If you don't know, ASK!

Well, I din't mean they should use the exact phrase I used, just that generally the subject is raised differently to 'full oral'!

I know, just thought Id say what I use :D

I do get some funny replies thou...

One was "I havent progressed to Milkshake" which made me laugh.... Didnt stop at McDonalds after that punt.... :o