johnbean

Do you give your real name?

64 posts in this topic

Most of the WG's I visit invite me in and will open with something along the lines of "what's your name then honey?".

The first time I gave a fake name as I felt a bit embarassed, which was just weird when she said my given fake name mid coitus. I now give my real name as surely there is no way of an invasion of privacy?

How do you folks answer this and do you ladies remember clients names?

Giving your real first name isn't really anything to worry about. Its not as if they have your surname and adress.

You are one of many. The girl and parlour probably won't remember you 15 minutes after you leave.

I use my real first name. Never needed a surname in this hobby.

Although a girl Ive seen quite a few times, recently asked :

"So whats you real name?"

"That is my real name"

"Really??!?!" with a look of confusion.

Do most guys not use their own real first name then?

Dang. Wish I made up a cool first name now rather than use my boring real one.......

If I used a false name I'd probably forget it during the appointment anyway.

I give my first name. Although one very nice young lady has called me Lamorak.

I use my real first name. Never needed a surname in this hobby.

Although a girl Ive seen quite a few times, recently asked :

"So whats you real name?"

"That is my real name"

"Really??!?!" with a look of confusion.

Do most guys not use their own real first name then?

Dang. Wish I made up a cool first name now rather than use my boring real one.......

You should of asked her what her real name Is lol.

I don't see why some punters would bother to lie about their name, It's not like your a undercover operator for Mossad. :o

Many times I punted I wish for the girl to talk dirty and murmur my real name out, this is one of my turn ons (even though I know it's false). I haven't requested this yet, I may encourage this in my future punts.

So in my case giving out your real name is an added bonuse to the punt if the girl willingly use it.

If i go to see a working girl i give my real name (except for the french dominatrix in green lanes who i told my name was george dance, for some reason that seemed worthy at the time). If i go to a GUM clinic, i always give my old boss's right name.

I don't see why some punters would bother to lie about their name, It's not like your a undercover operator for Mossad. :rolleyes:

I would say the same about the ladies. :o:confused:

Suppose her name is Kelly ---------- why on earth would she change that to Carly ----------- sorry, I just don't get it. :D

I did.

She said "Brian"

I left.....:o

i've always given my real first name

Suppose her name is Kelly ---------- why on earth would she change that to Carly ----------- sorry, I just don't get it. :D

Two chaps in the pub. One punts, the other doesn't, but knows about his mate's hobby.

First chap 'I saw this cracking bird today. blonde, slim, about 19 - big boobs. Fantastic shag. Name of Kelly'.

Second Chap (thinking) 'sounds like my fooking daughter!!!'

Charges off to parlour and all hell breaks loose.

Not so likely to happen if she changes her name.

I'm not sure what my real name is anymore.

But there was this one girl, with whom I had a very nice time, who insisted on only calling me "Darling" and wouldn't use any name. May be that's why I haven't been back?

More importantly and with a eye on the new legislation, wgs should be the ones being truthful here.

Always use my real name for heavens sake she has see everything else you have--Whats in a name-a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.:o

Edited by BeckenhamPaul
Poor Spelling -sorry

Always use my real name for heavens sake she has see everything else you have--Whats in a name-a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.:o

A name can lead to an address, and from there....more trouble than you want to know about.

Fake, unless I like the girl and am 99% sure she is not some kind of mentally deranged stalker.

I guess if there was a popular girl in her area who had excellent reports, but had retired, then what good advertising to use that name.

I have always given my first name, and I have been going with WG's for seven years without any ill consequences. I can imagine it could get risky if you disclose your profession and town however..

I give a fake name that is close enough to my real name to be easy for me to remember but it is also much simpler so probably started using it to make it easier to give the name over the phone when booking - and through some undefined fear.

Then when some girls get to know me as a person and not only a punter I tell them my real name, as they do theirs and that's probably when they will tell me theirs - not sure how many that has happened with but quite a few.

I have noticed that a fair number of girls will also choose a name associated with their own one somehow so it is easier to realise someone is mentioning them.

Most of the WG's I visit invite me in and will open with something along the lines of "what's your name then honey?".

The first time I gave a fake name as I felt a bit embarassed, which was just weird when she said my given fake name mid coitus. I now give my real name as surely there is no way of an invasion of privacy?

How do you folks answer this and do you ladies remember clients names?

I tell every girl my real name but girls see so many men I doubt they remember faces let alone names, (unless you're a regular).

I give me real name, but understand that most girls won't