bumpy

reduced prices for regulars

100 posts in this topic

:)i ve been lucky enough to be seeing a couple of lovely ladies for about a couple of years now. both give fantastic services but in completely different ways. the only way that they are similar where they both charge £120 for the hour. at this moment in time money is a lot tighter and as ive been a good regular to both these lovely ladies do you think it would be cheeky to ask for a doccount until things pick up. at these prices i cant visit them but i could if they would reduce them for a while. am i being cheeky or naieve in asking them. would like to hear your views:)

Personally I would never ask for a discount. Fair play things are tight at the moment I know but I think you have to assume that it is the same for the ladies you have been seeing too. If you see them again I would casually mention "I am sorry I can't see you for a while..." and see what happens. If not I am sure that you can find cheaper alternatives.

I have been seeing the same girl for my last few punts. I always book for 45 minutes and pay her £80 which is her going rate, Last time we over-ran by about ten minutes, which I thought was a small loyalty bonus. I had travelled about half a mile away when I received a text message saying that the money I had left her was short by £20. I turned the car round, went back and gave her the £20, explaining that I always booked 45 minutes for £80. She took the £20. She offers a good service, but will I be returning?......

at this moment in time money is a lot tighter and as ive been a good regular to both these lovely ladies do you think it would be cheeky to ask for a doccount until things pick up. at these prices i cant visit them but i could if they would reduce them for a while. am i being cheeky or naieve in asking them. would like to hear your views:)

Much as I'm a very firm believer in "you don't ask, you don't get", under these circumstances I feel it's a bit of a no-no. You will greatly risk the girls being offended. They are already offering a very fair and reasonable price.

I know everyone is different, but I would not be happy and it would simply put me in an awkward situation to say no. Because very quickly I'd have to weigh up if I'm likely to lose you as a regular if I don't say yes (do I like you enough? or are there more to take your place and I couldn't really care?).

Cut down on how often you see them - or see someone less expensive. Would be my suggestions.

Dont ask mate, as a request like this could spoil the appointments in the future, if the lady said no would you take offence, and what if one said yes and the other no......

Course you could always ask and accept the reply yeah but your only going to get a reduced service, and when your flushed with cash, you could always try asking if they would accept more....

Honestly, if they charge £120 an hour, then that is the going rate, and its wrong to ask for a discount, either pay the full amount, or go to see a cheaper lady.

Times are tight at the moment, i dont think that is too bad a price actually, their are a lot charging more, i have only punted once this month due to lack of funds.

You could ask but it may sour future appointments.

Out of curiosity, how much would the £120 have to come down by before it would make a difference to the frequency of your visits ?

Have you thought of maybe getting a 45 minute session ?

Why not ask for a B.O.G.O.F?

Talking about BOGOF (literally), instead of Bog off!

Sometimes with a regulars the fee its not a matter of discussion.

For example my friend Lana has a regular who only here in Uk 2-3 times a year for 4 days. He always booking her for 2 overnights during this time, but with one day space in between. At first he was paying full rate: ie £1700 for two overnights, then he started to pay £1300. Last weekend he gave her £1000 at the beginning. (for two overnights again). Not even enough for BOGOF, lol.

£500 does not even covers 4-6 hours dinner date, providing she need to travel almost 60 miles to his hotel.

I did asked her, why she did not raised the subject about the fee. She said, she could not.. not with him. She did said though, "I am not going to put myself out to much" for it, but I know she does the same, as she did when she done it for a full rate. To much of the "professional". :rolleyes:

I occasionally see the maid/owner of my local parlour. She's a mature lady but we have a great relationship we've built up over the years of me using the place. When the mood takes me, and my regular 2 girls aren't on, i pop in to see her and i get 30mins of pure GFE with HR over her tits for a token £20.

I really think she'd do me for free if i asked but i wouldn't be so rude as to ask.

. Last weekend he gave her £1000 at the beginning. (for two overnights again). Not even enough for BOGOF, lol.

Sorry, my mistake, its more then BOGOF, but then when the price of tin of beans is 39 pence, and they sell it on BOGOF 2 tins for 52 pence, its not exactly a BOGOF also. :rolleyes:

Much as I'm a very firm believer in "you don't ask, you don't get", under these circumstances I feel it's a bit of a no-no. You will greatly risk the girls being offended. They are already offering a very fair and reasonable price.

I know everyone is different, but I would not be happy and it would simply put me in an awkward situation to say no. Because very quickly I'd have to weigh up if I'm likely to lose you as a regular if I don't say yes (do I like you enough? or are there more to take your place and I couldn't really care?).

Cut down on how often you see them - or see someone less expensive. Would be my suggestions.

I agree that the highlighted bit identifies two possible approaches without actually asking the question. What concerns me about the second option, given the position that these are regulars, is that the lady might genuinely prefer to keep a regular customer at a reduced price (for a while or even for ever) rather than lose him to a cheaper supplier (possibly for ever). Maybe she would, maybe she wouldn't, but if the punter simply goes elsewhere, she doesn't get the chance to decide, because of what is possibly an oversensitivity to the chance that she might be "offended" by a simple question. I don't get the impression that any regular I've known was that "sensitive". And, as a punter, finding a regular is hard enough not to want to lose one without a good reason.

In my business life, there have been several occasions where I have chosen to take a lower hourly rate in order to keep working, and I would have been truly pissed off if my customer had simply gone elsewhere without my having the chance to compete.

Is there no way this question can be addressed in a way that allows a lady to take a business decision for herself without being pre-empted?

For example my friend Lana has a regular who only here in Uk 2-3 times a year for 4 days. He always booking her for 2 overnights during this time, but with one day space in between. At first he was paying full rate: ie £1700 for two overnights, then he started to pay £1300. Last weekend he gave her £1000 at the beginning. (for two overnights again). Not even enough for BOGOF, lol.

£500 does not even covers 4-6 hours dinner date, providing she need to travel almost 60 miles to his hotel.

I did asked her, why she did not raised the subject about the fee. She said, she could not.. not with him. She did said though, "I am not going to put myself out to much" for it, but I know she does the same, as she did when she done it for a full rate. To much of the "professional". :rolleyes:

Please pm me Lana's contact details, she sounds like my kind of lady.

Is there no way this question can be addressed in a way that allows a lady to take a business decision for herself without being pre-empted?

Of course there is, it just requires tact on the part of the OP.

To much of the "professional". :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but I have to wonder about that one. I don't wish to offend your friend at all - but if she WAS that professional, she would absolutely bring it up.

By not addressing it, he keeps thinking it's OK and can drop the price even more. Which very clearly he's doing.

A regular tried to do that to me once - I promptly sent him out with a very stern warning and tactful telling off - and he came rushing back with more money. Seriously, it's *not* on to take advantage of someone like that without even having the decency to discuss it. Gmph.

tricky subject.

Remember: it is not a bag of potatoes you are buying. Show some Respect, appreciation.

To just reduce the rate would not be in her benefit,

and to ask (as you could) would spoil the magic.

You have always paid 120, and are supposedly quite happy with the service as you keep coming back.

Think of it as a growing provider/client relation.

You have to make the deals evolve to the benefit of both.

for ex, suggest / book longer periods or overnights and see if she will then budge on the price.

And if she does move or improve the service, make sure you show appreciation with gestures, presents, dinner, more/longer bookings, extra roomservice alcohol, woteva floats her boat.

One Lady who over-stayed for significant time didnt want extra payment. But she seemed to stay becasue we ordered a bottle of wine every 30min. I think all of the roomservice staff took turns to come and have a peek. And the Sex was Mint too!

It may also depend on how busy she is too. Doing ok then it may not be in their interest to drop her rates, then again she might really enjoy seeing you and it's no skin off her nose.

I have been seeing the same girl for my last few punts. I always book for 45 minutes and pay her £80 which is her going rate, Last time we over-ran by about ten minutes, which I thought was a small loyalty bonus. I had travelled about half a mile away when I received a text message saying that the money I had left her was short by £20. I turned the car round, went back and gave her the £20, explaining that I always booked 45 minutes for £80. She took the £20. She offers a good service, but will I be returning?......

You have gotta be kidding me! What she did (in my opinion) is not on. As you say, you always book for the same time and pay the same amount. Overrunning by 10 minutes (10 measly minutes) and she does that to you?! Unreal & very unprofessional.

If someone books me for x amount of time and then stays longer, that's on me. It's up to me to (very subtly) control and monitor the time if I wish to.

You have gotta be kidding me! What she did (in my opinion) is not on. As you say, you always book for the same time and pay the same amount. Overrunning by 10 minutes (10 measly minutes) and she does that to you?! Unreal & very unprofessional.

If someone books me for x amount of time and then stays longer, that's on me. It's up to me to (very subtly) control and monitor the time if I wish to.

Well, there's a vacancy.

This is the trouble when you offer rates only 15 minutes apart - can easily run into the next pricing bracket.

Yes I think it would be cheeky to ask for a discount, the amount you pay I don't think is to bad esp if you are happy. As you said times are hard...hard for everyone :rolleyes:

Yes I think it would be cheeky to ask for a discount, the amount you pay I don't think is to bad esp if you are happy. As you said times are hard...hard for everyone ;)

I've been visiting my regular for about 6 months. I pay £100 per hour. A few months ago, I lost track of her profile although she said that it was still on that site with the original name. I keep asking her to give me details of her profile but she doesn't although she says she will text it. Requests are ignored.

I mentioned that without her profile, any change in pricing would pass me by. She said that I could remain at £100...when I asked about an overnight she said £800...do you think that she just doesn't like me :rolleyes:! I just went quiet. No overnights for me then.

Jack

Please pm me Lana's contact details, she sounds like my kind of lady.

Will do, but in the same time you can find link to her from my website. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but I have to wonder about that one. I don't wish to offend your friend at all - but if she WAS that professional, she would absolutely bring it up.

By not addressing it, he keeps thinking it's OK and can drop the price even more. Which very clearly he's doing.

A regular tried to do that to me once - I promptly sent him out with a very stern warning and tactful telling off - and he came rushing back with more money. Seriously, it's *not* on to take advantage of someone like that without even having the decency to discuss it. Gmph.

Justagirl: maybe she did bring it up, not of course directly in conversation and precisely about the fee. I don't know.

She knows this guys for at least 6 years, and she knows what shirt and pants he will be wearing and the size of the holes in his socks. It might be a matter of familiarity which can go both ways. Either honest talk: "You are lil git, you was underpaying me for a last 2 years" or just silently ignore and leave him at 5am in the morning without giving him his "duty naughty breakfast", instead of the magnificent feast till 12pm..

That is between them. As I said, I don't know. I doubt that you don't give at least some leeway to your regulars.

I doubt it, clock watching must be most off putting things in an appointment and if both of you are keeping your eyes on the clock there surely can't be much pleasure or relaxation.

I've been visiting my regular for about 6 months. I pay £100 per hour. A few months ago, I lost track of her profile although she said that it was still on that site with the original name. I keep asking her to give me details of her profile but she doesn't although she says she will text it. Requests are ignored.

I mentioned that without her profile, any change in pricing would pass me by. She said that I could remain at £100...when I asked about an overnight she said £800...do you think that she just doesn't like me :rolleyes:! I just went quiet. No overnights for me then.

Jack

I certainly wouldnt ask for a reduced price for an hours punt which is my normal 121 length. I think it could well spoil the vibe and i would lose out on what i require, a fun time because the lady has the hump. There is a big difference between a lady being seemingly happy with the agreed price and consequently friendly with a good attitude, and those that offer their services grudgingly. I am happy to punt with those whose rates i am happy to pay to ensure a good time.

Interesting what you have experienced because at a long punt like an overnight, this is where i would negotiate/haggle politely if i was interested in overnights. I have found some ladies dont like doing them so price them high on purpose though.