Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lou4fun

New agency set up their every other week

5 posts in this topic

Is this true?

It was suggested in another thread. As an independent I don't notice agencies.

Does one start as one closes, as in the same agency different name:confused: dodge the long arm of the law

Or is it a case these ventures dont last long because they dont understand the requirements of the punter.

There can only be so many girls so do they share girls:confused:

I worked agencies for a while, so I have a few comments.

It's common for agencies to change names or to have several and to rotate names for the purposes of promotion. Many clients who hire from agencies do so because they want a different girl each time, and so it stands to reason that these same clients will switch between agencies.

Some will have one name for the website, another for the phone book, and still another for paper advertising. As before, this is for promotion.

Sometimes an agency can get a few bad apples among the girls, and name changes are a common way to deal with this.

As far as criminality goes, I can't comment because I've only ever worked at agencies with no incall flat, and the police don't take much interest in them.

Just looking at a few websites everyone seems to be short of staff or is it a constant recruiting drive just to have girls on the books.

I assume the number of women on the books of a parlour are kept low, so that there are enough shifts to keep the women happy, and not working at another parlour in the same area.

This would explain why there are a few shifts not covered, but there does seem to be plenty of willing women about, thats why those who dont cover when they say they will are quickly let go unless they have a good reputation.

Most parlours have about 8 ladies who are good at their work, and are always guaranteed shifts, another 6-8 or so are newish to provide the freshness, and its those ladies which seem to come and go.

Just looking at a few websites everyone seems to be short of staff or is it a constant recruiting drive just to have girls on the books.

In my experience agencies constantly recruit, no matter how many girls or how little business. Agents do not care who their comission comes from, and why should they? I suppose a parlour would have the problem of where to put all the girls if there are too many, but this is not the case with agencies.