Matium

Gifts, Wishlists

68 posts in this topic

Does anybody else get angry when looking at prostitutes' websites and then seeing a page entitled "gifts" or "wishlists" ?

I know I do.

It really is taking the biscuit.

Fees are high enough as it is without having to shell out more. Do they really expect more ?

Fees aren't even called "Fees", they're called "Donations".

Every gift or wishlist page is prefaced with the same statement " I don't expect anything but if you would like to being a gift, here are some of the things I wish for,,,,,,," which, of course, is written in such a way as to make you feel guity if you don't bring a gift.

Gifts for a prostitute ? Why ?????

It's not as if they would even look at you in the street if you had no money to pay them.

If enough punters take a stand then some of the more abusive practices can be stamped out.

It really is outrageous.

It's also known as Financial Domination, check out the websites of some dominatrix, they are looking for people to pay their household bills & give them cars, in addition to doing handy man duties around the dungeon and living quarters.

Dont take it seriously, i mean there is only so much Crystal, or Dom Per a girl can drink, isn't there ?

You don't have to click on it you know :rolleyes:

Anyway, have you actually seen what's on some of those lists?

Claire's includes stripey socks, dairy milk bars and Pepsi Max

It's not all Mercedes and Rolex yanno

I have a 'gifts' page because I found a lot of chaps telling me they wanted to buy a present be it a thank-you or special occasion etc, but didn't have a clue what to get me. They found the gift list very useful.

My disclaimer is exactly how I feel which is that presents are not expected at all, I'm more than grateful and happy to simply see valued clients but it also helps those who do want to bring presents. It is not intended to offend or cause any distress at all in fact if you don't like it then you don't have to click onto that page in the first place, and can happily ignore it - it won't affect an appointment with me in the slightest.

I think you are taking this a little too seriously Matium. Those that say the likes of a Porsche or a detached house are clearly joking or if they are not they are mixing wit punters I have little in common with!

I have a 'gifts' page because I found a lot of chaps telling me they wanted to buy a present be it a thank-you or special occasion etc, but didn't have a clue what to get me. They found the gift list very useful.

My disclaimer is exactly how I feel which is that presents are not expected at all, I'm more than grateful and happy to simply see valued clients but it also helps those who do want to bring presents. It is not intended to offend or cause any distress at all in fact if you don't like it then you don't have to click onto that page in the first place, and can happily ignore it - it won't affect an appointment with me in the slightest.

I'm not sure it's that easy. I've just looked at your homepage and one of the tabs says 'gifts'. To me, whether I go further and look at the page or not, it has already said something to me by its very presence there. It has a hint of grasping about it, even if that is not your intention, as I'm sure in your case it isn't. But in the overall equation of who you see and who you don't, it's another factor.

I like to take a little something along with me - indeed my favourite has introduced me to the most erotic way to eat chocolate that I have experienced. I can't eat it without thinking of her! :rolleyes:

These men who bring you "gifts", would you even look at them if they had no money to pay you ?

I don't think you would.

Does anybody else get angry when looking at prostitutes' websites and then seeing a page entitled "gifts" or "wishlists" ?

It really is outrageous.

It grips my shit! ;) It makes me want to puke - it makes me want to puke so bad I stick my fingers down my throat and cough up a pizza.

But seriously, WGs encouraging paying punters to bring flowers and jewellery does seems to be blurring the edges a bit. What'll it be next - diamond engagement rings and a work permit? :rolleyes:

Claire's includes stripey socks, dairy milk bars and Pepsi Max

Have you seen how much Pepsi Max she gets through though? ;)

Anyway, if you don't ask, you don't get :rolleyes:

Have you seen how much Pepsi Max she gets through though? ;)

Anyway, if you don't ask, you don't get :rolleyes:

If you shake her up and down you can hear the fizzing :)

It's not as if they would even look at you in the street if you had no money to pay them.

If enough punters take a stand then some of the more abusive practices can be stamped out.

It really is outrageous.

Are you the love-child of JRC and Intersted? Or do you just really admire their turn of phrase?

Seriously, Matium, take a chill pill, your blood pressure must be sky high.

As for the subject matter, i agree that asking for diamonds and fur coats is a damned cheek. That's why my piss-taking 'gift' page is entitled 'Oh no, a wishlist' and has the stuff Amanda mentioned on it.

and never , ever give a girl a cash tip , she will be looking for it every time you see her .

it goes from you being ,...john booked

2p:m to ... john booked 2pm { £20] :rolleyes:

I know I do.

Fees are high enough as it is without having to shell out more. Do they really expect more ?

Every gift or wishlist page is prefaced with the same statement " I don't expect anything but if you would like to being a gift, here are some of the things I wish for,,,,,,," which, of course, is written in such a way as to make you feel guity if you don't bring a gift.

It really is outrageous.

I certainly dont feel angry, it amuses me to speak to punters at Parties who do buy ladies gifts. Most in my experience either think they are in a relationship with the lady, or will get preferential treatment.

From a few ladies i have punted with who do mention gifts are welcome, they have told me they dont expect a gift but they know some punters like giving them so why not put this on their site/profile. Sounds like good business to me.

I know I do.

It really is outrageous.

I think they are excellent things, I always include my wish/gift list whenever I Email a lady.

Well like I say whilst it's nice to be brought a present it's not expected in the least I'm happy for the chap to simply turn up with my fee. That's all and I'm not pretentious in the least. It also prevents guys from buying something you just don't like or don't have use for. You might notice I actually say I don't need any more perfume thank-you very much. I'm sure you would be a bit miffed if you were the sort to want to buy a present, then the girl says "I'm sorry but I don't need this/am allergic to chocolate" etc etc some would feel they had wasted their time/money. Suppose I could remove my present list and end up with things I might give away!

Grasping me?Last person and I have heard of WG's slating clients because their present was not enough, however if people want to read it that way that is up to them. I'm probably actually very guilty of trying to be TOO helpful and considerate which is often taken the wrong way as desperation.

Unfortunate society we live in when folk are so cynical.

Are you the love-child of JRC and Intersted?

Now there's an image I could've done without. :rolleyes:

I think they are excellent things, I always include my wish/gift list whenever I Email a lady.

Cut 'n paste for us, there's a good chap. :rolleyes:

I'm still not buying you a Shetland Pony :rolleyes:

I think, Strawberry, in my post, I did make clear that in the use of the word 'grasping', I was not referring to you. If I did not make it abundantly clear then, let me do so now.

For pities sake - some of us do not work like that at all. If I get given a tip I don't then flag that person up either in my mind or anywhere else. I say thank you very much.

I could actually point out that this is actually prevelant for some guys though - you accept a little less or let things overrun because you've had a good day etc and they expect that as standard in the future...............that might be worthy of mental note but only to check or keep an eye on time in the future.

If you shake her up and down you can hear the fizzing ;)

That at least gives us a clue where all that froth keeps coming from.:rolleyes:

Just 'cos you want me to sup your frothy goodness but you're afraid you won't be man enough. ;)

BAD VIZ!!

Now run as fast and as far as you can and hope she never finds you...

These men who bring you "gifts", would you even look at them if they had no money to pay you ?

I don't think you would.

Thanks Strawberry,

I noticed you didn't answer the question.

Your silence says everything.