Guest Xenia

For a girls: The most useless present you received from the client.

42 posts in this topic

Ok, its not only for a a girls. Its for a guys also! I just could not fit it in the topic of the thread. Its also follows from the thread Gifts/wishlists.

Before you can answer: can you please note: that I am talking about useless gifts between the WG and the Client!

So please don't post about the gifts which were given to you during the non-paid relationships. Lets try to stay on the topic on this one, if you can, and be honest. Otherwise Jkay will chuck it in the off-topic area if any deceit will be detected. (or he will do it anyway if he is in the crappy mood)

I an waiting for responses first, then I will post mine. :rolleyes:

My list mentions books. Recently a client brought me a book entitled 'Jeff In Venice'. It looked quite interesting but was plainly 'pre-loved', so, assuming he had brought me one of his own books I asked him 'Is it a good read? Did you enjoy it?'

He replied, 'I've never read it, but my name's Jeff and I've been to Venice...'

:rolleyes:

I can't honestly say it was a useless gift because I haven't read it yet and it might be great - but it was certainly an interesting gift!

On a dinner date some years ago when I worked in London the Client gave me a key fob and a pen with his company's name on. ;) I didn't drive at the time and the pen didn't work. :rolleyes:

A green and gold (glitter..) long islamic tunic, going from neck to ankles and full arms. Fig cookies from same person.

A box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Can't stand them!

A box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Can't stand them!

they're not exactly useless though :rolleyes: lol

A WG gave me a present, very unexpectedly (her knickers!) which was nice. so i gave her some perfume next time i saw her. then later she gave me some cat milk for my cats which she had met on an outcall and a little book about cats. she was very sweet :rolleyes:

You've had responses , now we sit back and wait for yours.

A pair of silver evening shoes. Right size, totally wrong color!

did however receive a silver Givanchy lighter from a WG for my birthday. It was a beautiful ligter but useless as it needed a refill after only a few uses. Gave it to a girlfriend I was parting with to remind her of me.

Man, have you got some mediation coming your way in the afterlife when those two chicks get together and compare notes !

It was a beautiful lighter but useless as it needed a refill after only a few uses. Gave it to a girlfriend I was parting with to remind her of me.

So, to recap, what you wanted this delightful girl to remember of you is that you, er, "fire once" then go to sleep?

A regular WG that I liked (sadly no longer around, but hopefully happy now with a family), expressed to me that she wanted to see as much of Europe as she could. (She is Czech). So over the course of a year, when I did frequent trips to European capitals for work, I collected postcards for her. All clich

Cheat :)

I have a huge Dog that brings me presents. Socks, slippers, even my own alarm clock once. in fact anything lying around can end up as a gift from my favorite male.

I think he does it so I'll give him that extra bit of tender loving care, He knows how to work my head ;)

Men are similar, they like to please and to be honest I'm never displeased when I get little gift no matter what it is, but I am sometimes puzzled by the choices of gift.

I hate to sound ungrateful and I hope the givers dont read this ( Luckily they dont use forums) but these are some of the suprises/insults Ive had in gift form.

Plastic flowers.

A copy of "Tuppence to cross the Mersey" after a southener thought my Cheshire accent was Liverpudlian!

A huge gawdy piece of Chinese jewellery that no one could wear -ever- anywhere!

An expensive gold and diamond encrusted "Belly bar" shaped in the word "SLUT"

I didnt know what to think about that one! but I sort of accepted his stuttering explanation when I demanded an explanation. Bless him. I wont wear it but eventually accepted it in the spirit of things.!

Most gifts are very well thought out and mean something between the two.

they're not exactly useless though :rolleyes: lol

True, I could have shoved them up my fanny and practised a new party trick ;)

an ammonite fossil. Nice, but what I'm i meant to do with it?

Keep the old fossil as a reminder of a lot of the customers.

Tea strainer from Arbroath and an embroidery set. :rolleyes: I was chuffed as you can imagine. ;)

Cheat :(

I have a huge Dog that brings me presents. Socks, slippers, even my own alarm clock once. in fact anything lying around can end up as a gift from my favorite male.

I think he does it so I'll give him that extra bit of tender loving care, He knows how to work my head ;)

Men are similar, they like to please and to be honest I'm never displeased when I get little gift no matter what it is, but I am sometimes puzzled by the choices of gift.

I hate to sound ungrateful and I hope the givers dont read this ( Luckily they dont use forums) but these are some of the suprises/insults Ive had in gift form.

Plastic flowers.

A copy of "Tuppence to cross the Mersey" after a southener thought my Cheshire accent was Liverpudlian!

A huge gawdy piece of Chinese jewellery that no one could wear -ever- anywhere!

An expensive gold and diamond encrusted "Belly bar" shaped in the word "SLUT"

I didnt know what to think about that one! but I sort of accepted his stuttering explanation when I demanded an explanation. Bless him. I wont wear it but eventually accepted it in the spirit of things.!

Most gifts are very well thought out and mean something between the two.

I have in my posession a blue movie I'd like to give you, Helen. It's an old video about the history of Everton FC. I'm sure you'd appreciate it in the spirit that it's meant :rolleyes::).

Btw,the guy who gave you the Tuppence Across the Mersy book may have known of your football leanings and assumed that you were from the area. If he was a Southerner, he probably wouldn't know the difference between a Cheshire and a Scouse accent. After all, Ian Rush and Michael Owen are thought to be from Liverpool down here!

A couple of years ago I gave a girl a one pound note as a tip.

And no, I wasn't being insulting. We got on extremely well. I just thought she'd be surprised that they existed, and she was.

This xmas i gave any regular a japanese teapot' i love all things japanese,

she didnt open the box , and told me she will tell me if she likes it at the next meet.

ihavent been back yet but sure she may hit me over the head with it :rolleyes:

I've had a whole collection of underwear and clothes that don't fit.

I was once given a negligee that looked like something from Terry & June. :rolleyes:

True, I could have shoved them up my fanny and practised a new party trick ;)

Will you be doing that on your London Tour.:rolleyes:

I have in my posession a blue movie I'd like to give you, Helen. It's an old video about the history of Everton FC. I'm sure you'd appreciate it in the spirit that it's meant

Btw,the guy who gave you the Tuppence Across the Mersy book may have known of your football leanings and assumed that you were from the area. If he was a Southerner, he probably wouldn't know the difference between a Cheshire and a Scouse accent. After all, Ian Rush and Michael Owen are thought to be from Liverpool down here!

I have just 6 words to say to you Sir..........(or 5 words and 1 number)

15 minutes that shook the world.:rolleyes:

You really must watch that ! REALLY

I have just 6 words to say to you Sir..........(or 5 words and 1 number)

15 minutes that shook the world.:rolleyes:

You really must watch that ! REALLY

I should know what you're talking about, Helen but my brain's addled by spending too much time on't net today (rained off from work:(). Please give me another clue or was it the closing stages of a certain European match with a 4-3 outcome to the away side that you're referring to?

I've never received anything really odd, but I was occasionally given flowers which, as I worked from a hotel a considerable distance from home, I was unable to appreciate. I would give them to the concierge (minus the card!) for his wife or girlfriend to enjoy before they spoilt. It sounds unappreciative (not true), but at least they were never wasted.