Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NIK

Another report which makes me feel I'm not missing it.

24 posts in this topic

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=95478

I know exacely where he's coming from.

How many of us HAVEN'T had similarly crap expereinces? And I simply don't believe those who say they NEVER have.

Just imagine a new punter having 2/3 of these kind of experiences running?

It would be enough to put him off for life.

The experiences doesn't sound dreadful but is certainly nowehere near worth £160, which is still a lot of money for most of us for a few minutes 'entertainment.'

I often wonder how the women would feel if they were on the receiving end of such a shoddy service. :)

How many of us HAVEN'T had similarly crap expereinces? And I simply don't believe those who say they NEVER have.

At the risk of arousing your disbelief, I can say that I have never had an experience similar to that.

At the risk of arousing your disbelief, I can say that I have never had an experience similar to that.

Lucky you. I certainly have but view it as an occupational hazard of the way i sometimes punt, with ladies with no feedback or FRs on occassion in search of a gem, many of whom i have met over the years.

High prices do not equal quality.

A warning to us all.

The experiences doesn't sound dreadful but is certainly nowehere near worth £160, which is still a lot of money for most of us for a few minutes 'entertainment.'

I often wonder how the women would feel if they were on the receiving end of such a shoddy service. :)

I honestly haven't had this kind of experience for a long time. Maybe 7-8 years.

Since internet advertising and (usually) genuine pics on reputable web sites, I have had almost 100% good experiences. It's so much easier now to research a punt beforehand, and if you don't do the research, you have only yourself to blame..

Anyone who has seen my posts will know I see almost exclusively Asian girls. This is not only because I find them incredibly sexy physically, but also because their approach to the whore/punter experience is that neither she or I is demeaned by the process, and we enjoy each others company.

This is more often not the case with European ladies!

When I was younger and better looking I could usually get it free from these ladies, as I'm sure some of you younger guys can today. Now I'm happy if we just enjoy each other company, as long as I get what I came for of course?

It's unusual if I don't stay over the time (if no other punters are in the queue, and as I'm a 1 shot wonder these days) talking, as it's unusual if we don't get on.

Just my 2 cents.

High prices do not equal quality.

A warning to us all.

There is absolutely no link between the price advertised and the quality of the punt. The quality of the punt depends on the attitude of the lady your seeing. I have punted with ladies who charged £350 an hour and those that charged £100 an hour and there was no difference in any way.

This is Taylors first fr, lets hope the owners see it and deal with this in the proper manner...starting with getting in touch with the author.

I have had a few bad punts, but always make the agency know about what went wrong, only once have they discalimed my events, and because I pushed it was threatened by the owners.

It would be good to know what the agency are going to do about this report.

There is absolutely no link between the price advertised and the quality of the punt. The quality of the punt depends on the attitude of the lady your seeing. I have punted with ladies who charged £350 an hour and those that charged £100 an hour and there was no difference in any way.

Ofcourse there's a difference Smiths, £250!!!!

Overall, you're right about the attitude of the lady irrespective of the amount she is charging, which is a crucial factor in determining whether a session is pleasurable on part of punter/client.

But on balance, I prefer to avoid those ladies charging for eg £59-79/hr on a particular site simply for the reason that there's a high probability that you will not receive the services mentioned on such profiles, at such "unbelievable" rates.

BTW have you retired from this indulgence if you don't mind me asking?

You obviously learned the hard way but thanks for being the guinea pig anyways:D

I doubt very much that I would ever pay £350/hr for a punt even if I could afford it.

Having read many reports........ it still amazes me that puntes just dont walk away.

I am sure that as blokes, we turn of the intuition side of our brain when 'hunting'. I have to say, that if i don't feel comfortable with the looks, (compared to pics), description, and even the location, and condition of the location i leave!. Therefore I have as yet, not filed any bad reports, and havent felt robbed for some considerable time. Although I 'walked' not to long ago and was showered with abuse - what a lovely lady!.

Research and intuition then chaps!:)

Ofcourse there's a difference Smiths, £250!!!!

Overall, you're right about the attitude of the lady irrespective of the amount she is charging, which is a crucial factor in determining whether a session is pleasurable on part of punter/client.

But on balance, I prefer to avoid those ladies charging for eg £59-79/hr on a particular site simply for the reason that there's a high probability that you will not receive the services mentioned on such profiles, at such "unbelievable" rates.

A couple of punters i trust have had average to good punts at £59-79/hr and i have had some excellent punts at £80/hr although this particular lady is now a never again after being subjected to her sudden very bad hygiene after a dozen or so punts. At these rates extreme caution is definately required in my experience, but when the lady agrees the price and services both on the phone in person before i hand the money over, then stashes it in another room and returns to say she cant do some of what was just agreed due to having bad gums its a case of chalking it down to experience.

Apart from the £80 an hour lady who was very enthusiastic i have found a lot of sub £100 an hour ladies to offer a vanilla punting experience despite what their Adultw0rk profiles might say on their enjoys list. Certainly at £100-130 an hour there are fantastic ladies offering very extensive services in part of my punting area.

Having read many reports........ it still amazes me that puntes just dont walk away.

I am sure that as blokes, we turn of the intuition side of our brain when 'hunting'. I have to say, that if i don't feel comfortable with the looks, (compared to pics), description, and even the location, and condition of the location i leave!. Therefore I have as yet, not filed any bad reports, and havent felt robbed for some considerable time. Although I 'walked' not to long ago and was showered with abuse - what a lovely lady!.

Research and intuition then chaps!:)

I had a similar experience to you with a couple of ladies who tried to scam me last year. When i said i was leaving i gave one a £1 so i could legitimately do an FR on the experience, she didnt take it too well and i was out of there nearly as quick as Usain Bolt can run. IMO a major flaw in the FR system is not being able to legitimately do an FR on a walk out due to being lied to by the lady/establishment, but where no money changed hands. This is to the disadvantage of punters and to the advantage of bad service providers in my view.

You obviously learned the hard way but thanks for being the guinea pig anyways:D

I doubt very much that I would ever pay £350/hr for a punt even if I could afford it.

Someone had to be the mug, but these were experiences i learned from so not a complete waste.

Well i got well and truely stiched up just before xmas, i did try to leave a report here but it didnt work !

The girl in question was definately spermophobic (new word to me)

the annoying thing is my membership of dorsetsex ran out so i dont know what other feedbback she got on there.

she is still listed and no doubt still scamming.

I will walk if it doesnt feel right from now on.

A couple of punters i trust have had average to good punts at £59-79/hr and i have had some excellent punts at £80/hr although this particular lady is now a never again after being subjected to her sudden very bad hygiene after a dozen or so punts. At these rates extreme caution is definately required in my experience, but when the lady agrees the price and services both on the phone in person before i hand the money over, then stashes it in another room and returns to say she cant do some of what was just agreed due to having bad gums its a case of chalking it down to experience.

Apart from the £80 an hour lady who was very enthusiastic i have found a lot of sub £100 an hour ladies to offer a vanilla punting experience despite what their Adultw0rk profiles might say on their enjoys list. Certainly at £100-130 an hour there are fantastic ladies offering very extensive services in part of my punting area.

my all time best ever punt was £75 for 2 hours, just over 2 years ago. second best was £100 for an hour with anal. worst was £150 from an agency with dozens of positive reports on here and not one negative one, where she refused to kiss or do owo :)

my all time best ever punt was £75 for 2 hours, just over 2 years ago. second best was £100 for an hour with anal. worst was £150 from an agency with dozens of positive reports on here and not one negative one, where she refused to kiss or do owo :)

That was a good deal. Some of my worst and all the most expensive bad punts were also from Agencies which is why i dont use them anymore. Indies, Parlours and Parties for me these days.

Well i got well and truely stiched up just before xmas, i did try to leave a report here but it didnt work !

The girl in question was definately spermophobic (new word to me)

the annoying thing is my membership of dorsetsex ran out so i dont know what other feedbback she got on there.

she is still listed and no doubt still scamming.

I will walk if it doesnt feel right from now on.

You are permitted to name and shame to inform others of this individual if you so wish, sharing information is an important reason i became a member.

These scammers really are low lifes and deserve to be outed IMO.

Look on the bright side, in the States that would be a cheap punt, and I've had worse than that. Not for such a low price, though.

just lick yer eyebrows . . .

that always cheers 'em 'oop.

:)

The experiences doesn't sound dreadful but is certainly nowhere near worth £160, which is still a lot of money for most of us for a few minutes 'entertainment.'

NIK

I might have to bring you out of retirement and give you a good service.

Your beginning to sound like the man that wins a pound on the lottery every week by not doing it.

You are permitted to name and shame to inform others of this individual if you so wish, sharing information is an important reason i became a member.

These scammers really are low lifes and deserve to be outed IMO.

Ok no worries, the girl is called ella69er found advertising on dorsetsex.com.

deffo one to miss.

That's the value of PN and (hopefully) having a FR to read before making a booking.