ladyofthemansion

WGs defending themselves

33 posts in this topic

There has been a lot on the news about people attacking burglars who enter their home. Those people get a lot of sympathy from the media.

I wonder if WGs would get treated the same if a robber broke in to the premises and out of fear we injure them or at worst kill them.

Its easy to say yes they would, but in reality there are many cases where the subject of a robbery has been treated differantly, if a millionaire or high profile footballer was broken into, the press would scream we need to clamp down on the perpertraitor.

If the person was unemployed, or had came into the country illegally, I doubt they would recieve as much support, even though they had been a victim same as the others mention above.

So in reality there are multiple reasons why we are treated differantly..

There has been a lot on the news about people attacking burglars who enter their home. Those people get a lot of sympathy from the media.

I wonder if WGs would get treated the same if a robber broke in to the premises and out of fear we injure them or at worst kill them.

What would be your prefered method ; would you shag them to death. :)

IMO it does not matter what the occupation of the person is.

If someone breaks in to your house, threatens to kill you and you then proceed to beat the shit out of them with a cricket bat, I say good luck to you. They shouldn't be there in the first place and they most certainly shouldn't be threatening you.

What would be your prefered method ; would you shag them to death. :)

I dont shag my punters.

If someone breaks in to your house, threatens to kill you and you then proceed to beat the shit out of them with a cricket bat, I say good luck to you. They shouldn't be there in the first place and they most certainly shouldn't be threatening you.

I don't have a cricket bat, I do however have assorted vibrators and a strap on.

What would be your prefered method ; would you shag them to death. :D

How about beat them to death with my strap on :)

Also, this guy who got beaten after the violent burglary had about 30 previous convictions for the same type of offence (violence, burglary, robbery). Why don't the police and the criminal justice system get people like that put away rather than falling like a ton of bricks upon anybody who tries to defend themselves?

On a lighter note - if WGs trained in self defence it would make life more fun for the more adventurous subs amongst us (i.e. me who loves being wrestled down by a strong girl).

Also, this guy who got beaten after the violent burglary had about 30 previous convictions for the same type of offence (violence, burglary, robbery). Why don't the police and the criminal justice system get people like that put away rather than falling like a ton of bricks upon anybody who tries to defend themselves?

On a lighter note - if WGs trained in self defence it would make life more fun for the more adventurous subs amongst us (i.e. me who loves being wrestled down by a strong girl).

Some of us are :)

I don't have a cricket bat, I do however have assorted vibrators and a strap on.

These would also work. I've held those jelly dildos and they're fucking heavy - almost like a door stop but softer. At the very least you'd beat some sense in to the criminal.

I quite agree. I abhore voilence but would defend me and mine if necessary in whatever way possible.

Very sensible, Ma'am! (being thoroughly sexist, I assume you don't play cricket?) The defensive weapon which the victim picks up "in the agony of the moment" needs to be something legitimately and normally there, rather than laid in in the anticipation of violence.

In an old property a sash window opening/shutting pole should be useful! A large vibrator might scare, but being somewhat squidgy, probably wouldn't hurt much?

If you have a back garden, or even a good sized window-box assorted trowels, forks, weeders etc., should be handy.

(I return to the wonderful Blake's 7 episode where the (veeery fit) evil dictatrix Servelan is blackmailed by a space pirate. Recognising that resistance is useless, she melts herself lubriciously into his arms, and inserts a hat pin into his spinal cord. His body twitches slightly. She pauses, and opens her arms, drops the limp corpse, and walks casually away.... ah the days of my prime!)

I found it interesting that the man who was beaten didn't stand trial because he has suffered brain damage, however he has evidently since arrested again. He's not fit to stand trial but is fit enough to commit crimes, hmmmmmmmmm

I found it interesting that the man who was beaten didn't stand trial because he has suffered brain damage, however he has evidently since arrested again. He's not fit to stand trial but is fit enough to commit crimes, hmmmmmmmmm

They should of done the rest of us a favour and beaten him hard enough so he'll never trouble anyone again

Hi Im Regan nice to meet you all..

I think it was a good suggestion that wg's should take up self defence.

It is a must to know how to defend yourself in a sticky situation..all else fails you could always use ur new found tricks at play!

There's nothing sexier then a woman that can handle herself...nothing safer!

For a small fee and short period of time the rewards are endless girls and boys! xxx(could be cheaper then using those toys lol)

But unfortunatly in such a situation,like the much talked about events today in which that guy was released from prison for defending his home...

I just find it a shame that if battery was the only option for a woman to defend themselves, chuck the fact that the female was a w/g into the mix and you have a very unsympathetic media and audience..

in response apperently as a w/g you are to expect trouble...and accept it as a given for our lifestyles

HOWEVER

Live a typically ordinary life and protect yourself in the exact same situation...

a completely sympathetic audience !!

MMMmmmm just a thought...but do you think the working girl lifestyle warrents that kind of lack of sympathy from the media? xxx

I am "people", I don't think being a WG means you stop being "people".

I am "people", I don't think being a WG means you stop being "people".

You are only "think"? Why you so unsure about it? :)

You are only "think"? Why you so unsure about it? :)

That is nothing "only" or unsure about that particular thinking... I am quite sure about who I am ... товарищ

"They don't like it up'm Captain Mainwaring"

I'm not a Lawyer, but I believe that if you are genuinely in fear of your life, then you can use "reasonable force" to defend yourself. For example, if you were to wake up at night and find someone in your home who shouldn't be there, coming towards you you would be perfectly entitled to grab the nearest thing and "lump 'em one" if it was a bedroom this could be a bedside light.

Where a lot of people come unstuck is usually either (a) what they hit them with - nobody will believe that you keep a 9 iron in your bedroom for example or (:) where they hit them - Tony Martin was only jailed because the burglar he caught in his house was running away (Martin shot him in the back) so "I was in fear of my life" didn't apply.

I think the guy on the recieving end of the bat got everything that was coming to him. I once lived in a house that had been converted into 4 flats and a burglar had been through each of the flats, the scary thing was, that on the floor next to each door and gas/ electricity meter the burglar had placed a knife or pair of scissors ready at hand in case he was disturbed. As for WGs, look on the warnings forum and read some of the recent horror stories about punters, and I think the girls should be prepared for anything.

I'm not a Lawyer, but I believe that if you are genuinely in fear of your life, then you can use "reasonable force" to defend yourself. For example, if you were to wake up at night and find someone in your home who shouldn't be there, coming towards you you would be perfectly entitled to grab the nearest thing and "lump 'em one" if it was a bedroom this could be a bedside light.

Perfectly right, save that it doesn't need to be "in fear of your life". The normal term is "in the agony of the moment" - the big distinction is between "defence" and "revenge" or "punishment". As to weapons, any sign of pre-planning negatives "in the agony of the moment" - there was one magnificent case of a guy whose (slightly baronial) house had a collection of antique swords hung on the stairs! He seized one, and ran the burglar through, and no prosecution followed.

In the style of a scene from a Blackadder sketch, you could wrestle the intruder to the floor, tie him up and with your strap on, 'roger him to death.'

It would make for an interesting court case.:D

Anyone is entitled to make a pre emptive strike (hit first) IF they were in fear of their safety. Proving you were in fear of your safety is another matter totally. Being female this becomes alot easier when faced with a man who is normally classed as being the stronger sex.

I was faced with this last year and put a report on TOP and a few other places ( I didnt know about this site then) and the police were great as I had only used minimum force.

Always remember we can only ever use minimal force neccessary to protect ourselves, so taking an object and hitting someone repeatedly would not be acceptable and would lead to us being arrested.

Always remember we can only ever use minimal force neccessary to protect ourselves, so taking an object and hitting someone repeatedly would not be acceptable and would lead to us being arrested.

No, Ma'am! "Reasonable" force is what the law permits. "minimal" would, sometimes, be insufficient.