Mancunian Casanova

French Kissing and the GFE

10 posts in this topic

Met with a lady recently who advertises a great GFE but although she happily engaged in open mouth kissing she clearly did not want to french kiss despite my best efforts to iniate it. Surely french kissing is an integral part of the GFE?.

Do all civilians use their tongues when kissing ?

I'd feel cheated without a good round of DFK.

I would have thought it was very much important. I typically go for the PSE girls, but either way a good snog is important to establish that 'connection'

Met with a lady recently who advertises a great GFE but although she happily engaged in open mouth kissing she clearly did not want to french kiss despite my best efforts to iniate it. Surely french kissing is an integral part of the GFE?.

So just how exactly do you kiss with an open mouth without French kissing? :D Like a fish gasping for air / blowing bubbles or something?

And yes, good and proper knee buckling Fench kissing is very much obligatory to a knock out GFE.

Kissing IMO certainly is an integral part of the GFE, but which type of kissing thats on offer of course depends on the lady. I always require DFK as its my favourite. I do all i can to get confirmation the lady offers it.

A good smooch for me an integral constituent of what contributes toward a GFE with call-girls, ideally FK but on occasions where there's no FK/DFK (ie just ordinary kissing) it doesn't necessarily mean this would detract from the session itself, especially if lady excels in other areas.

FK + DFK can be a wonderful thing, but I honestly think it is secondary to being a good (or great!) kisser. Someone who basically sticks thier tongue out while near your lips doesnt make a good kisser, FK or not. Being slobbered on isnt fun anyway and its not something that just guys do either.

I have been lucky enough to spend time with some really great kissers over the last few months, and some of the best smoochers have had very little tongue interaction at all but were much better kissers (if that makes sense)

FK+DFK should be part of GFE, but being a good kisser is more important. In the same way that generally OWO is better than OW but some ladies do amazing OW, and some do terrible OWO.

not this old line again

You could try to contribute more ---------- you have made 6 posts since March 2009 so who are you to complain. :):rolleyes: