Mandrake

Sacking a Working Girl

29 posts in this topic

Why would a girl be sacked by a parlour? Particularly one who has worked there for the past three plus years and has glowing FR's?

Many of you will know Ellie from Victoria House; No longer on the website I think she got sacked last week - Why?

The good news is that she can still be found in Leicester at X Lounge......

Why would a girl be sacked by a parlour? Particularly one who has worked there for the past three plus years and has glowing FR's?

Many of you will know Ellie from Victoria House; No longer on the website I think she got sacked last week - Why?

I don't think it's fair to single out a particular person to find out why they are no longer "employed" at the establishment. Ask Victoria House directly if you really want to know. If it's something open to discussion, they'll tell you. If not, it's simply not fair to speculate and possibly start rumours.

Edited by justagirl
spelling

Parlours don't employ so can't sack.

There may be a multiplicitude of reasons for letting her go, not least if she is trying to build up a list of clients on the side. Did you manage to get her number, Mandrake? :D;)

How can anyone who doesnt know her know for sure if she was sacked or left, and she might not tell them the truth.

Assuming she was sacked it could be for any number of reasons, bad timekeeping, being drunk, taking drugs, being abusive for example. I obviously am not saying any of these were the reasons, i have no idea why.

.....as ??

So is there any issue to disxuss here, or is it just some cheerleading under the veil of social injustice ?

Advise her to go to a tribunal. :D

Parlours don't employ so can't sack.

In theory you are correct --------- however a parlour owner can tell a girl that her services are no longer required, which is sacking in a different format.

I have known girls to be sacked for offering services against the parlours policies or for giving a bad service ------- any half decent young girl will soon find somewhere else to work. :D

I've come across girls who've been sacked from parlours for being too pretty and too popular.

The other girls have lost out financially and have said to the manageress : "Either she goes or we go !!".

I've come across girls who've been sacked from parlours for being too pretty and too popular.

The other girls have lost out financially and have said to the manageress : "Either she goes or we go !!".[/QUOTE]

I find that totally amazing. :D

If I were the parlour owner I would tell the ugly girls that they could go. :D

whole load of possible reasons, just because she's good from a client's perspective doesn't mean the parlour wouldn't have a problem with her. As others have said she could have broken house rules on services, or have been telling regulars to ring her direct, or (and this is just theoretical speculation NOT specific to this girl) she could have been caught using or dealing drugs.

The other girls have lost out financially and have said to the manageress : "Either she goes or we go !!".[/QUOTE]

I find that totally amazing. :D

If I were the parlour owner I would tell the ugly girls that they could go. :D

Not only that no pimp worth there salt would be blackmailed like that.:o

I always thought a parlor "let them go" once they started having two or more periods a month :D

Maybe she just got bored... I can't believe you have written a thread about it.. You sound like a weirdo, what's it got to do with you? And the crucial part of this story is the word "THINK" - essentially you know jack shit about the situ but took it upon yourself to besmirch this girl with what ifs and why fors. SAD.

Actually none of you are right... I got 'sacked'(if indeed you can be sacked from a brothel?) because I was working somewhere else and as the boss refers to us as 'her' girls she let me go. I'm a worker and workers WORK that's what we do. And my client wanted to post this on here as he though it unfair. I've lost a alot of good regs who I enjoyed seeing...anyway you know know where I am. Ellie x:)

Maybe she just got bored... I can't believe you have written a thread about it.. You sound like a weirdo, what's it got to do with you? And the crucial part of this story is the word "THINK" - essentially you know jack shit about the situ but took it upon yourself to besmirch this girl with what ifs and why fors. SAD.

Let me butt in, first mandrake is not a weirdo, secondly the girl in question worked for me a few years ago then managed to get herself a job in the busier parlour, on her first day there she let me down, didnt turn up for work and I had to close (we only have 2 girls on and one was off sick that day) The other parlour owner who happens to know me well didn't give a damn or even bother to find out if this particular girl was still working for me. The parlours are 12/15 miles apart so not really in competition with each other. I took it on the chin as it's part and parcel of the profession and the said lady then went on to work for the other place for 3 years becoming a very busy lady there. She came back to me recently and I arranged for her to work one day at my place, the owner of the other parlour found out and sacked her, or told her not to come back, or her place there was no longer available, whatever you want to call it. She's not on drugs not stealing from anyone, a good timekeeper and a damn good worker. The worst thing is that the other parlour owner went on to tell another place not to give her a job. This to me is just being nasty and spiteful. Things like this happen all the time but if a girl working at my place does a day in another place then i at least give her the chance to choose where she wants to work, thats if i think it too close for comfort. Ive learnt in this business you don't cut your nose of to spite your face, you give a little and it makes life a bit better. Yes she can be found at the X-lounge that is untill she's ready to move on...and I've told her this time it would be nice if she could to let me know. The funny thing is a girl I sacked for being drunk and vomiting over a client is now on the other parlours website. And why should'nt mandrake start a thread on this subject i read a lot of threads that are stupid, rude etc thats what forums are about.

It is annoying if you are a regular and the parlour makes a mystery of where the girl has gone and why. Some parlours up here in Edinburgh operate the omerta system. On a more general note, there can hardly be a job, apart from the armed services, where it is so difficult to get dismissed. A girl I know, has missed about 8 shifts, in the last month, no notice to the parlour or anything, in any other walk of life she would be out the door, but I suspect she will be there next week, if she feels up to it. There is of course an absolute dearth of scottish girls, plenty of foreign girls, with their "alien" work ethic,

Me again...Not that Mandrakes thread was rude or stupid I think he was amazed that a girl with good reports had been sacked. IMHO I think some parlour owners get a kick out of being the boss and have to show their superiority, I like to work with the girls not over them, this sort of attitude works for me. After all we're running a brothel which is illegal nothing to get on your high horse about is it, having said that yes rules have to be in place and adhered to but I would bit my tongue rather than lose a good girl. A brothel is only as good as the grlis in it. :)

There could be any number of reasons why she isn't there any longer. Ranging from a silly disagreement between her and the owner that escalated, it could have been her doing something daft or a change in her terms of working which she found unacceptable. She may have quit altogether but the other side is just out of date.

Don't think it is a very healthy thing to speculate. If you know where you can still find her, go find her, can't see you have a problem!

If you ask at the establishment you will probably get a different reason for her leaving than if you asked her.

It is annoying if you are a regular and the parlour makes a mystery of where the girl has gone and why. Some parlours up here in Edinburgh operate the omerta system. On a more general note, there can hardly be a job, apart from the armed services, where it is so difficult to get dismissed. A girl I know, has missed about 8 shifts, in the last month, no notice to the parlour or anything, in any other walk of life she would be out the door, but I suspect she will be there next week, if she feels up to it. There is of course an absolute dearth of scottish girls, plenty of foreign girls, with their "alien" work ethic,

What is the omerta system???

what is the omerta system???

  ‏  ‏  ‏  

  ‏  ‏  ‏  

U having your lunch Sasfan..LOL

Omerta, means silences in italian, and is the attitude of the mafia to outsiders asking questions.

When I've gone to a parlour and someone has left, reasons are seem seldom offered. Drugs must be the reason in some cases, a disagreement with the owner another.

Omerta, means silences in italian, and is the attitude of the mafia to outsiders asking questions.

Thankyou...Sasfan hadn't gone for his luch then..