Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest highland1212

Is bareback punting against PNet policy?

54 posts in this topic

:D why do you have to start a thread about this instead of just emailing / pm'ing admin or a mod?

'condom optional'

????

Dont see any reference to bareback sex, OWO yes.

As Kinky said it says condoms optional, in Party terms that usually means the ladies prefer BB. Utter filth IMO but popular with some people that have no regard for their own sexual health or others.

'condom optional'

????

As I read it there is no mention of BB, we dont want to start picking up adds that may or may not be writen in the way it is composed. BB is bad news but please dont start a trend on PN to pick on adds on the way they are composed, reading it myself they should have put "," after OWO CIM and not "." then the condom optional referance would have made more sense.

As I read it there is no mention of BB, we dont want to start picking up adds that may or may not be writen in the way it is composed. BB is bad news but please dont start a trend on PN to pick on adds on the way they are composed, reading it myself they should have put "," after OWO CIM and not "." then the condom optional referance would have made more sense.

No mistake was made with a "." instead of a ","

There was a line break to start an entire new sentance which reads "Please note, these parties are also condom optional "

Note the word "parties" as opposed to the word "service".

I dont actually care as I'm not attending, just felt inclined to reply

No mistake was made with a "." instead of a ","

There was a line break to start an entire new sentance which reads "Please note, these parties are also condom optional "

Note the word "parties" as opposed to the word "service".

I dont actually care as I'm not attending, just felt inclined to reply

Did you write the add? so how do you know no mistake was made, my explaination stands as the sentance would follow on by using , not .

Did you write the add? so how do you know no mistake was made, my explaination stands as the sentance would follow on by using , not .

Your explanation doesn't stand. It is clear what the ad means to all but those who don't want to believe it. When in a hole....

JKay - you're in denial. The post is very clear. OWO is available. It THEN says that you should note that "these parties are also condom optional". In tandem with the statement that Trisha is a real dirty slut I think that you need to accept that bb sex is what they're talking about.

Having searched on Adultw0rk I've also found a profile "DP Party" where it says

The gorgeous blonde MILF Trisha will be our BAREBACK DP SLUT!!! (Condoms will be available for those that prefer to use them)

Same name, party for the same date, in the same location at the same price. I'm going to say it's the same advertiser.

Similar situation to when a thread was started re: an FR where a punter had "sex(bb) finishing with CIM as she didn't want me to cum inside her pussy" - loads of people tried to translate that very straightforward sentence as meaning something else.

Excellent post^

I've seen them advertised on AWank before so i knew. But even without seeing them before, i thought it would be pretty obvious.

Well whatever the intentions of the ad' you've made sure a lot more people see it than originally would have;)

Well whatever the intentions of the ad' you've made sure a lot more people see it than originally would have;)

well having looked at the pictures on Adultw0rk of "gorgeous Trisha" I say each to their own....I'm not that desperate to have it bareback.

well having looked at the pictures on Adultw0rk of "gorgeous Trisha" I say each to their own....I'm not that desperate to have it bareback.

I rarely go on there, it normally takes to much time to navigate the bloody place so couldn't say.

Your explanation doesn't stand. It is clear what the ad means to all but those who don't want to believe it. When in a hole....

Please dont imply I dont know what I read, in this add there is no reference to bareback, only OWO CIM, fact. if you read between the lines you can see what you want to read, I dont give a toss, I suggest someone attends the party and reports back with an FR, dont make assumptions on this advert here or soon PN is going to be full of posts not dealing with the facts as writen not what readers think they have read.

JKay - you're in denial. The post is very clear. OWO is available. It THEN says that you should note that "these parties are also condom optional". In tandem with the statement that Trisha is a real dirty slut I think that you need to accept that bb sex is what they're talking about.

Having searched on Adultw0rk I've also found a profile "DP Party" where it says

The gorgeous blonde MILF Trisha will be our BAREBACK DP SLUT!!! (Condoms will be available for those that prefer to use them)

Same name, party for the same date, in the same location at the same price. I'm going to say it's the same advertiser.

Similar situation to when a thread was started re: an FR where a punter had "sex(bb) finishing with CIM as she didn't want me to cum inside her pussy" - loads of people tried to translate that very straightforward sentence as meaning something else.

We are not discussing ads from other places, as I have said the ad that this thread is about factualy does not mention BB...anywhere. OWO CIM yes.

As Kinky said it says condoms optional, in Party terms that usually means the ladies prefer BB. Utter filth IMO but popular with some people that have no regard for their own sexual health or others.

I trust your knowledge on this, the advert could however mean condoms optional if you wish to have ow instead of owo. So difficult to ban the ad.

I suggest someone attends the party and reports back with an FR

A word to the wise, your FR will be rejected if you mention that unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse took place.

A word to the wise, your FR will be rejected if you mention that unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse took place.

Is this true?

Isn't our safety paramount?

If so, this advertisement seems to have slipped through the net.

http://punternet.com/db/readmsg.php?msg=116628

It is blatantly obvious what is "off" the menu in this ad.

Recently there was a warning posted in regards to a lady who did not get paid for her services - and she had went bb??:)

Sasfan, I am mystified at the policy of punternet to deny the opportunity to read about girls offering Bareback Vaginal/Anal sex. If punternet feels obliged to protect these individuals from the glare of publicity, it will only serve to endanger punter and working girl alike. Something must be done.

Please dont imply I dont know what I read, in this add there is no reference to bareback, only OWO CIM, fact. if you read between the lines you can see what you want to read

This is all getting a bit theological. To me, 'optional' means left to choice; not compulsory or automatic. Therefore, given that OWO is already specifically mentioned, 'condom optional' can only be meant to imply bareback.

Punters and working girls alike have the right to make their own choices without being denigrated when those choices differ from yours, or the choices of the majority.

It is a fundamental right in a fair society that individual choices are not subject to a majority tyranny. Just like punters & working girls should be allowed to make a free choice to engage in prostitution with out being subject to majority tyranny, individual punters and working girls have the right to engage in risky behaviour, if they so choose.

If you believe she doesn't have that free choice, then answer the following question, who's rights do you propose to take away next ?

Your rights end at the point where they impinge on the rights of another and if anybody has breached PN policy it is yourself for denigrating her and attempting to bully.