Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LongJohnThomas

Either side of the door.

10 posts in this topic

So you've picked someone, made the call, got the booking, had the directions, got there and you 're standing at the door. She's had the call, confirmed the booking, given the directions and sits there waiting.

Big bong goes the doorbell. What's going through the two heads in this situation?

For me (the bloke) I'm generally bricking it. Have finished with local newspaper ads, parlours and the like as I've had some lousy experiences in these places, being ripped off, threatened, etc. But now that the Indie age has arrived it doesn't stop the feeling I get. Is she what she says she is? Is this place safe? Will some big guy jump out the wardrobe once I've got my kit off and beat the living daylights out of me until I hand over my cashpoint card?

But I guess it cuts both ways. I have no idea what she's thinking as she opens the door, but I guess it's something similar. I could be a psycho, a junkie, etc - yet the door always opens.

What say you ladies? Why do we put ourselves through this?

Why do we put ourselves through this?

Talk about askin' the bleedin' obvious.

For men, it's SEX

For women, it's MONEY

that's all there is to it.

Talk about askin' the bleedin' obvious.

For men, it's SEX

For women, it's MONEY

that's all there is to it.

Talk about the bleedin' obvious indeed :D

Moving on a tad beyond that - LongJohnThomas, (talking about an indie and not a girl with the security of parlour behind her) - in my opinion it does take someone extremely confident to open that door to a stranger - knowing that very shortly they'll be having sex. And she has to bare her body, deliver, and hopefully leave him satisfied. And wanting more....

Are you seriously that concerned about all those issues when you knock on a door LongJohn? And yet you still do it. Surely a bit more research and looking for a lady with a good track record on fr's would quell many of those fears. If all that was going through my mind there is no way i could enjoy myself.

So you've picked someone, made the call, got the booking, had the directions, got there and you 're standing at the door. She's had the call, confirmed the booking, given the directions and sits there waiting.

Big bong goes the doorbell. What's going through the two heads in this situation?

For me (the bloke) I'm generally bricking it. Have finished with local newspaper ads, parlours and the like as I've had some lousy experiences in these places, being ripped off, threatened, etc. But now that the Indie age has arrived it doesn't stop the feeling I get. Is she what she says she is? Is this place safe? Will some big guy jump out the wardrobe once I've got my kit off and beat the living daylights out of me until I hand over my cashpoint card?

But I guess it cuts both ways. I have no idea what she's thinking as she opens the door, but I guess it's something similar. I could be a psycho, a junkie, etc - yet the door always opens.

What say you ladies? Why do we put ourselves through this?

Being attacked by someone in my 25 years of punting and other punters i know or have seen post about this subject on here is very rare thankfully. Your more likely to be scammed by the lady IMO. Those that are dishonest have no interest in getting repeat business, they rely on punters thinking with their dicks and punting regardless of being lied and misled, instead of walking out. Always have a plan b is my advice.

In my experience most ladies are honest but the bad ones should be named and shamed. I note you say age of the Indie arriving, there has always been Indies, they just were not known by that name.

Longjohn, just smile as you go through the door, don't think too much about what may be on the other side. do plenty research and the door will lead you into some great situations .:D

Talk about the bleedin' obvious indeed :D

Moving on a tad beyond that - LongJohnThomas, (talking about an indie and not a girl with the security of parlour behind her) - in my opinion it does take someone extremely confident to open that door to a stranger - knowing that very shortly they'll be having sex. And she has to bare her body, deliver, and hopefully leave him satisfied. And wanting more....

Indeed. I have spoken to many ladies over the years about this, and agree with you.

Concerned about these issues?

Well I guess they are always there and I do brick it sometimes, although not maybe as much as I implied earlier. I guess I lack confidence by nature. Research is all very well, but what's the truth in this game? And FRs only tell part of the story, not everyone is switched onto this site as we all are.

Will some big guy jump out the wardrobe once I’ve got my kit off and beat the living daylights out of me until I hand over my cashpoint card?

Lol. I have to agree. First-time meets can be awkward; thereafter - if you intend to return - things are much better. I've had quite a few situations where the precursor to the meet - talking on the phone, the ladies profile - is anything but what is delivered in actuality. Never to return - Lol.

Nice thread :)

I would be lieing if i said i never had the same thoughts, sometimes it works out very average, sometimes bad, but often exellent and you leave with a smile on your face.:)