AntonyB

What terms and phrases turn you off when reading a WG's profile?

123 posts in this topic

Before i even consider going to see a lady i have to research thoroughly.

But reading so many profiles sometimes certain things begin to annoy/amuse me for instance certain WG's considering themselves modern 'Courtesans' :) or talking about how you are donating instead of paying.

Food menu type profiles which are just bewildering

And of course if i see the letters BB :)

But reading so many profiles sometimes certain things begin to annoy/amuse me for instance certain WG's considering themselves modern 'Courtesans' :) or talking about how you are donating instead of paying.

And of course if i see the letters BB :)

"curves in all the right places" always annoys me, as does the slogan "you've tried the rest, now try the best" (they are both unimaginative and sometimes downright deceptive, which may be why I won't ever use them when preparing a profile for a lady).

"curves in all the right places" always annoys me, as does the slogan "you've tried the rest, now try the best" (they are both unimaginative and sometimes downright deceptive, which may be why I won't ever use them when preparing a profile for a lady).

Whats wrong with curves in all the right places :)

Would you prefer they were in the wrong places :)

Whats wrong with curves in all the right places :)

Would you prefer they were in the wrong places :)

That really depends on how big the "curves" are. :)

Hi everyone :)

A website littered with typing errors whilst claiming to be '' highly educated with a PHD ''

Yeh right, i also have a PHD. It's called a Pretty Hard Dick

But reading so many profiles sometimes certain things begin to annoy/amuse me for instance certain WG's considering themselves modern 'Courtesans' B) or talking about how you are donating instead of paying.

And of course if i see the letters BB :eek:

Real turn offs:

"Donations" when they it should be "Fees". A donation is a volountary contribution,what if I wish to donate 50p only ?????

A "gifts" or "wishlists" page - I blacklist any prostitute who has that page.

A detailed "biography" page - only scant details are necessary - let's remember, prostitution is a business, your money for her body. She doesn't care about you, you don't care about her, so keep it brief as you don't really want to know anything about her.

A "Courtesan" is a prostitute who is accomplished in Music, Art, Dancing and Literature. She'll be able to hold forth on any subject of conversation and be amusing and witty. Very few prostitutes are courtesans. Most don't even know what it entails.

Edited by Matium
general edit

Explicit phrases like 'hot quim waiting for your hard cock,' and similar

A "Courtesan" is a prostitute who is accomplished in Music, Art, Dancing and Literature. She'll be able to hold forth on any subject of conversation and be amusing and witty. Very few prostitutes are courtesans. Most don't even know what it entails.

Yes, indeed, but there are a few who do qualify as courtesans - if they are, should they be coy about it? I've (unfortunately only recently) realised that a meeting with a WG is much more satisfying if accompanied by real conversation over many subjects, accompanying the physical connection!

GFE.... what a nonsense

I squirt.... Good for you

RO available....Do I get a discount?

what terms and phrases turn you off when reading a wg's profile?

gfe.  ‏  ‏  ‏  

gfe.  ‏  ‏  ‏  

NA NA Ne NA NA If you're not fast you're last B):P LOL

Lots of guys request all 3 of those services, seek it out and not everyone offers them. So would be bad business sense not to specify it on your website.

Donations - a stupid term that gives a false impression.

Explicit details - I expect to fill one hole. I don't need it spelling out.

Detailed explanations as to why they won't do something eg OWO. If they don't do something - fine. I don't need a whole explanation justifying it.

GFE - if they've got to make a point about it then it suggests to me that they have to make an effort to be natural with strangers. It's a silly term anyway. A Girlfriend.....who you fuck within minutes of meeting for the first time:confused:

Menus; where there is maybe an extra charge for something. There is absolutely no way I will go to a meeting and think half way through, 'ooh, I'd like to try......' only to be met by 'that'll be an extra £** - kerching'

And if they have a blog please let it not be solely for marketing. You look at some sites and see the section for reviews - fine; that's good. And then go on the blog and there they are showing off about their latest review.

Yeah, I know they've got a review because I've just seen the bloody thing. It makes for a boring blog.

Finally; there are some who seem to invite some sort of subscribing where you've got to join up to see certain sections or to comment on their blogs. That represents some kind of tie in which completely goes against the concept of paying for sex.

I agree, totally ridiculous -------- and just as bad is when a Dominatrix will call her fee a "Tribute" . B):confused:

I agree, totally ridiculous -------- and just as bad is when a Dominatrix will call her fee a "Tribute" . B):confused:

Surely with a Domme that's part of the whole idea, though? That you are such low life scum, you must pay a tribute to even be in her presence?

I agree about 'donations' though.

It's suposed to be misleading, it comes from the often used get out clause used by agencies about charges only being for the girls time, not for any services provided.

Four letter words, and bad language in general put me right off

It's suposed to be misleading, it comes from the often used get out clause used by agencies about charges only being for the girls time, not for any services provided.

Really:confused:

I can see that stating that a charge is 'for the girl's time only' can be logical. After all there will be the rare occasion where no sex takes place...............or very little.

But to call a fee or charge a donation is daft.

In my view it comes from those girls who like to imply that they aren't really prostitutes.

Really:confused:

I can see that stating that a charge is 'for the girl's time only' can be logical. After all there will be the rare occasion where no sex takes place...............or very little.

But to call a fee or charge a donation is daft.

In my view it comes from those girls who like to imply that they aren't really prostitutes.

Sounds about right to me.

How about this total cobblers ------

"I expect your donation to be given in an envelope within 5 minutes of your arrival."

The envelope makes them feel they are not taking cash. B):rolleyes:

Courtesan is the kiss of death, it means a 50% price hike and she wants to run the show. For example, I called a "courtesan" who wanted 250 pounds per hour and asked her the simple (and I should think unnecessary) question if I could come twice. I got an answer back that she's an artist and she never plans what comes in her sessions, so she couldn't say.

She'd be a damn lot more definite if it were her 250 quid flying out the window in one short hour.

Courtesan is the kiss of death, it means a 50% price hike and she wants to run the show. For example, I called a "courtesan" who wanted 250 pounds per hour and asked her the simple (and I should think unnecessary) question if I could come twice. I got an answer back that she's an artist and she never plans what comes in her sessions, so she couldn't say.

She'd be a damn lot more definite if it were her 250 quid flying out the window in one short hour.

John -------- please read my signature. B):rolleyes:

This is a line that gets me annoyed. This particular one is quoted, but it applies to anyone making this kind of statement. highlights mine.

I enjoy spending time (only) in the company of executives - professional or business gentlemen who are very clean, successful, respectful, refined, over 30 and enjoy the best things in life.

Now, I am just an "ordinary guy" who works an office 9-5 lifestyle. I am not an executive or director. These statements say to me.... "You are not good enough to come and visit me". I was under the impression that as long as I am clean, respectful, polite and armed with an envelope of cash, my working status shouldnt matter.

I think its written to screen out some undesireable types, and I might understand it if she was asking £500 per hour or some silly "elite" type figure, but saying that when her rates average £150 p/h it just comes off as being snobbish IMO. For info, most ladies I do see come in the £250-300 area for 2 hours, so I was very interested in this particular lady until I saw that section.

Eva of Barons Court got my goat when she changed her site to say that she didn't want to see anyone over 45. I'm glad to say that her Madeleine Smith look-a-like flat mate has no such quarms.

John -------- please read my signature. B):rolleyes:

JRC, I didn't book her. Also, recognize that 120 pounds in London purchases the same as 180 - 200 pounds in Chicago.