SoapyTitWank

Main Site Suggestion : Direct Links to Profile Pages

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Not really sure if I'm posting in the right place, so feel free to move this post.

Often, the web links within the field reports on the main site go to the agency homepage and then you need to hunt around for the lady in question on their site. Would it be possible to set it up so that we entered both the main site address and a direct link to the girls page?

My problem is that I often get 'distracted' by the pictures and unable to concentrate on the names underneath. Takes me ages to find the right girl.

(Yes - I know about CTRL+F already)

Thanks.

This is down to the author of the FR. The instructions when submitting the FR say that the link should be directly to the girl's page.

This is down to the author of the FR. The instructions when submitting the FR say that the link should be directly to the girl's page.

That is only if it is a directory site, not a parlour/agency.

That is only if it is a directory site, not a parlour/agency.

If we do a report on an established parlour/ agency and select it on the second page we dont get the option to change the url so cant go direct to her page. It just puts the link to the main page in for us.

I was thinking that there could be a link to the agency (auto populated), and and one for the actual lady.