Sexygod

How often do you experience closeness?

37 posts in this topic

How often do you experience closeness during a punt?

By closeness I suppose I mean GFE. So the feeling of enjoying each others bodies. So physically that would be sensual deep kissing, hugging, close body contact.

I bring this up because I had a reasonable punt this week. The WG did her job well, she was perfectly competent but there just no closeness.

So no kissing, and I realise that's off the menu a lot, but she kept moving her body away so I couldn't even snuggle in to her neck or hug at all.

Fair enough if that's not what she's in to (but she did offer anal as an etxra! arf).

So how often to you experience closeness during a punt?

Never.  ‏  ‏  ‏  

By closeness I suppose I mean GFE. So the feeling of enjoying each others bodies. So physically that would be sensual deep kissing, hugging, close body contact.

I bring this up because I had a reasonable punt this week. The WG did her job well, she was perfectly competent but there just no closeness.

So no kissing, and I realise that's off the menu a lot, but she kept moving her body away so I couldn't even snuggle in to her neck or hug at all.

Fair enough if that's not what she's in to (but she did offer anal as an etxra! arf).

Kissing off the menu a lot, not where i go and who i punt with, DFK is my favourite service. I experience closeness especially with regulars who i know a bit, and those ladies i click with for no definable reason.

DFK is a favourite service of mine too but in the parlours I go to it's usually either off the menu to it's 20 quid extra.

I can never quite justify the extra for a little bit of kissing.

I have experienced closeness with real good GFE with 3 of the girls I have been with, but on the other hand, hardly any of either with maybe another 4 girls. So you can guess which ones I'll be going back to.

Almost every punt. I only visit girls who advertise a GFE.

If I may extend the scope of "closeness" a little? Some time ago, there was a very brief period between the point at which I discovered the website 'AWrkr', and the point at which I realised some of the issues connected with that site (this was also before I found PN).

I made an appointment to see a girl with an ad in **, located in a town close to where I live in the south east. The girl proved to be 'genuine', but her accommodation/situation was not at all as described. She was very pleasant and had a lovely Yorkshire accent, and being far away from home, was therefore immediately "family". She wouldn't say much, but it was clear she was working short term just to get out of a financial fix and would be out of there in a few weeks. I was really pleased for her when I got a text just a few days later saying she was out of there and back home. And for your info, I paid for the punt and nothing else - and her ad on ** disappeared.

Having spent so many years down south for the sake of well-paid employment, perhaps I too am a bit of a prostitute B)

Almost every punt. I only visit girls who advertise a GFE.

as Tea Bag said, and I return to those with whom some closeness develops.

How often do you experience closeness during a punt? ........

.......So no kissing, and I realise that's off the menu a lot, but she kept moving her body away so I couldn't even snuggle in to her neck or hug at all.

Have to agree that DFK is the rarest of the vanilla services. But I would expect most girls to be able to cope with hugs and snuggling. I like to spoon up for part of a punt and can't recall this being a problem for any wg I've visited.

As for closeness in general; I've never fallen for a wg or had one fall for me. Yet there have been a couple where a potential friendship appeared to be developing and in both cases the wg became less interested in providing sexual services and much more interested in chatting.

As for the closeness you're seeking, it is out there, trawl the fr's and IMO I think you are more likely to find this with an older wg.

I feel it when giving a reverse massage and while she is cumming if she does and also afterwards snuggling, but am sure she is not feeling it as much as I am.

3 out of 10 girls in the last year. One is now a regular, for me its what changes an ordinary punt into an exceptional one.

i do in Soho as it is the only place that l visit there is a young lady there called Sasha and she does closeness with her regular punters and that is a GFE for me she is worth visiting she works Tuesdays and Sundays for those who dont know her but her last day is the 26th jan which is tomorrow as she is going away for a few months.

Personally I can't imagine GFE without DFK.

as Tea Bag said, and I return to those with whom some closeness develops.
You'd be a fool not to!

I've experienced considerable closeness with at least four of the ladies who I've got to know quite well over the years. I had a very enjoyable and close punt last week. We had an hour of raunchy sex and then headed off for lunch at a nice restaurant down by the river for a couple of hours. We then returned to her place for a further round. When I came out of the shower (she'd had one), the lady was under the duvet, which is where we had the second round. And no - I didn't get charged for the two hour lunch break!

I have seen 5 girls in my short punting career, the most recent one three times in 4 weeks, two appointments for 90 minutes and last Friday for 2 hours. Each time during these three appointments I have had that great feeling of closeness and last Friday's was incredible with long, long sessions of deep sensual kissing and embracing. This is what I have been looking for. Now I can't wait to get back to the UK this weekend to continue where we left off.

With Several.

If it happens, you have that rare "click", that makes it difficult, but all the more essential to keep some boundaries.

Funnily enough after posting this I had a punt yesterday. Same parlour as the very unclose experience that prompted this.

Only two girls on and neither really tickled my fancy... but since I was there decided to go for it. Ruled out the EE girl as i find there is a higher chance of poor service with them.

So left me with a mid twenties black lady... and wow. We just clicked. Were chatting and laughing as we walked to the room. Actually had a real conversation rather than the hairdresser banalities that often come out.

Had a really great close session with her. What a lovely lady.

it's a great hobby this punting lark!

Funnily enough after posting this I had a punt yesterday. Same parlour as the very unclose experience that prompted this.

Only two girls on and neither really tickled my fancy... but since I was there decided to go for it. Ruled out the EE girl as i find there is a higher chance of poor service with them.

So left me with a mid twenties black lady... and wow. We just clicked. Were chatting and laughing as we walked to the room. Actually had a real conversation rather than the hairdresser banalities that often come out.

Had a really great close session with her. What a lovely lady.

it's a great hobby this punting lark!

It is when punts like that come around :eek:. Glad you had a good time.

Now when's the FR coming out :D.

You wonder if there is some higher power behind it all.

Yesterday's punt was one of the closest I have ever had.

I was feeling a bit down the other week and the distant punt was part of it. Kind of makes you feel unwanted.

But yesterday's girl... well she made up for all of that.

.......Actually had a real conversation rather than the hairdresser banalities that often come out.......

Good quote, I'm pinching it!

I felt the closeness on my last punt. I've seen the lady before and I suppose we're getting more used to each other. When I was driving home after I didn't feel as if I'd been on a punt, it felt more like I'd spent an hour with a friend.

Closeness this evening was running my frigid fingers under a good friend's armpits, making her sniff them, laughter, and going, oi, you need to wash. Some people have to marry to get that close. And no, it wasn't horrible, one really does need koala hugs and tribal smell. Plus a cooked dinner.

Thing is, the fact of the matter, having someone paid to be there for punters is a sticky one. Personally, I loathe kissykissyness with someone I don't know, and a fake cuddly encounter would be vile. You need to get to know someone a bit, expecting closeness in a half hour booking would be insulting to both parties.

Mind, us all being glorified apes. It is strange, one time, counting (as one does) the number of times I hugged/snuggled, outside of bookings gropiness.... None, and it was a while.

My conclusion was, we should all become more physically demonstrative and move to Spain, where we all get groped and have access to tapas.

As I'm a bit of a niche market, I advertise/market myself to attract the right boys, so that a closeness is no psychological prob for me. I'm not a good actress, and I don't think that I could even look at myself in the mirror if I knew otherwise. It would be wrong!

I decided long ago, that this is a long haul commitment from me to others, so I need to make that right for both sides, from the outset?

So, I would say that I exp a closeness very often.

Kissing, deep, sexy and real is important, and if I couldn't deliver that, I would give up being me. It's the ignition key?

And I think, what most boys really, really want.

As I'm a bit of a niche market, I advertise/market myself to attract the right boys, so that a closeness is no psychological prob for me. I'm not a good actress, and I don't think that I could even look at myself in the mirror if I knew otherwise. It would be wrong!

I decided long ago, that this is a long haul commitment from me to others, so I need to make that right for both sides, from the outset?

So, I would say that I exp a closeness very often.

Kissing, deep, sexy and real is important, and if I couldn't deliver that, I would give up being me. It's the ignition key?

And I think, what most boys really, really want.

*moves into niche*

That is the kind of encounter that I look for.

I was told by PN pooter to do more than 10 characters, but all I wanted to say to you was, 'Ditto'.