lou4fun

Extra extra read all about it

24 posts in this topic

Found this on another forum talking about extras

The only time I ever charge extra is when a guy wants to cum on my face and hair. I only charge extra then as have to rewash and dry and style my hair which takes hours so I charge him for extra time.

Extra for washing hair B)

Whats the most ludicrous extra you have been charged or seen.

i remember reading a negative fr where the punter was told a joke by the lady who later wanted extra payment for it!

My hair takes over 2 hours to dry since I only ever dry it naturally otherwise it ends look looking like cousin it. Result is I'm very careful with it during the day.

The only time I ever charge extra is when a guy wants to cum on my face and hair. I only charge extra then as have to rewash and dry and style my hair which takes hours so I charge him for extra time.

More off a rip-off than ludicrous was a Party provider charging £1 per condom, i took my own.

Saw a lady who agreed cost and services on the phone, got there and everything was extra apart from shagging, i really needed the toilet and asked to use it, and she said i could for £10. I declined and left.

I have to laugh when ladies want to charge the men extra for going downstairs for lunch.

Out of curiousity, were there two components for this extra charge? One for inconvenience of washing hair and drying (assuming mass volume of sperm deposit was on her hair), and another charge if ejaculation was aimed perfectly on her face without any seepage onto hair (hence time to re-apply make up, mascara etc).

A 12 hour booking at a parlour was charged to me at £600, of this £350 was paid to the lady for her services, (as I later found out) that makes £250 for the room that night.

Premier Inn do better rooms, and at £65 a night, how about that for an extra!...

Its not ludicrous.

So long as the guy is given the option of not coming on her hair,and is aware of the extra charge if he chooses to do so then i dont see the problem.

It doesnt come across that she is trying to charge for washing her hair,its for the time spent after the booking is over,which can be up to a couple of hours depending on you hair and style during which she cannot take other bookings.

Its not ludicrous.

So long as the guy is given the option of not coming on her hair,and is aware of the extra charge if he chooses to do so then i dont see the problem.

It doesnt come across that she is trying to charge for washing her hair,its for the time spent after the booking is over,which can be up to a couple of hours depending on you hair and style during which she cannot take other bookings.

I quite agree there Chloe. If I were the next customer I wouldn't want her to be using the same hair products as Cameron Diaz used in "Something About Mary".

Its not ludicrous.

There has been many times when the lady has shortish hair, and after the booking spends time in the shower with the punter (I know as they do it with me) and gets her hair wet, and after a quick freshen up, goes into the next booking.

If the full post had been put on here it would have been self explanatory.

It was a post about extras and the reply was that I do not charge extra for services unless a client asks to come on my face and hair in which case I do charge a little extra as I can then not work for at least two hours as my hair takes so long to do.

I would not expect a client to come and see me if my appearance was anything other than immaculate so having wet hair is not an option.

My hair is shoulder length and very thick and curly so drying time and straightening time is quite considerable.

The client is made fully aware prior to our meeting that if he wants this service he will be charged £30 extra (which doesnt cover all my time) due to the inconvenience. It then becomes his choice if he books this service or not.

Its not ludicrous.

No one said its ludicrous. It was an example I used and then asked

My hair is shoulder length and very thick and curly so drying time and straightening time is quite considerable.

The client is made fully aware prior to our meeting that if he wants this service he will be charged £30 extra (which doesnt cover all my time) due to the inconvenience. It then becomes his choice if he books this service or not.

£30 is very reasonable but looking at your site it says

1. If booking via phone, never ask what services I do as this will result in me hanging up. I do NOT discuss details via phone calls.

So im guessing prior is when they are in the room:confused:

a shower cap seems like the way forward then;)

a shower cap seems like the way forward then;)

Which can be supplied, for a reasonable charge of course.

No one said its ludicrous

TBF Lou a lot of people will have taken it that way. Only the fact (thank you for pointing it out) that she doesn't discuss services beforehand causes alarm bells to ring (as discussed above).

There was a young man from Australia

Who painted his arse like a dahlia.

Two pounds a smell was all very well--

But a fiver a lick was a failure.

£30 is very reasonable but looking at your site it says

1. If booking via phone, never ask what services I do as this will result in me hanging up. I do NOT discuss details via phone calls.

So im guessing prior is when they are in the room:confused:

I have a list of services I offer on my site. I also state that an email or text is preferable for first contact not a phone call. I do not know about other girls but I have found that the majority of phone calls I receive are from guys who want a phone wank. Those that have contacted my via my prefered method first are able to ask any question they want that way.

Again only half of the statement is published.

More off a rip-off than ludicrous was a Party provider charging £1 per condom, i took my own.

Saw a lady who agreed cost and services on the phone, got there and everything was extra apart from shagging, i really needed the toilet and asked to use it, and she said i could for £10. I declined and left.

She was taking the piss!!

I have a list of services I offer on my site. I also state that an email or text is preferable for first contact not a phone call. I do not know about other girls but I have found that the majority of phone calls I receive are from guys who want a phone wank. Those that have contacted my via my prefered method first are able to ask any question they want that way.

Again only half of the statement is published.

Firstly its up to you how you work and i respect that. I am a long term punter who requires a phone conversation with the lady of a couple of minutes length to confirm price and services offered. This is because through experience i have found some ladies dont update their sites/profiles.

Equally important to me is a phone call gives me an idea of the lady, its not always accurate, but it is often a good pointer. Using email or text initially is of no interest to me.

I curse these timewasters who plague WGs looking for wank fodder.

I quite agree there Chloe. If I were the next customer I wouldn't want her to be using the same hair products as Cameron Diaz used in "Something About Mary".

LOl Arty,so gross but so true.xx

There has been many times when the lady has shortish hair, and after the booking spends time in the shower with the punter (I know as they do it with me) and gets her hair wet, and after a quick freshen up, goes into the next booking.

Yes thats ok,but this lady has as she states thick hair which if i remember from my youth took an age to dry,then looked like a bush afterwards.lol

No one said its ludicrous. It was an example I used and then asked

Yes i see that,but by using it as an example and then asking about ludicrous extras it came across as if you thought it was.xx

If the full post had been put on here it would have been self explanatory.

It was a post about extras and the reply was that I do not charge extra for services unless a client asks to come on my face and hair in which case I do charge a little extra as I can then not work for at least two hours as my hair takes so long to do.

I have received an email suggesting I was painting daniellexx in a bad light. Had daniellexx not replied to this thread it would of remained anonymous. Here is the post in full as requested

.............................................................................................

Re: Extras ?

I have a question for you all out there. Some places I visit charge a fixed massage fee then have a price list for extras in the room.

I fully understand a blow job as an extra, but do you think returning the favour and giving oral back should be charged as an extra?

daniellexx

No Idea as I dont really have extras. I dont understand them TBH. If you are offering a service it should all be included as charging for sexual acts leads you into the dodgy legal area. Hence girls charge for their time

......................................................................................................

Please accept my apology if you feel I have misrepresented you but I dont see how sorry. Lou4fun