ladyofthemansion

How do WGs keep tight?

62 posts in this topic

I do not wish to appear crude with this thread. It is a genuine question.

Do WGs who do full services do pelvic excercises to keep their pussies tight?

Are you thinking of taking up the profession B)

Assuming that whoring is far more 'stretching' than civilian sex?

I imagine by drinking lots of beer!

i'll get me coat.

I imagine by drinking lots of beer!

i'll get me coat.

I would not waste time getting your coat, just run B)

Well, I massage my cock every day at least once; often several times.

That seems to keep it in some kind of working order:D

Assuming that whoring is far more 'stretching' than civilian sex?

Civilian sex could be three times a week, professional sex could be three times an hour. B):rolleyes:

The honest answer is nothing..Sometimes its just the luck of the draw. Being of slight build in general I suppose helps but then you miss out on perks like big boobs.

There are ladies who start this work without partners knowing but surely if the lady has shagged 10 men all day then he wants a bit when she gets home, wont it feel a bit bigger inside?

There are ladies who start this work without partners knowing but surely if the lady has shagged 10 men all day then he wants a bit when she gets home, wont it feel a bit bigger inside?

Not at all.

We ladies are designed to push out 10 pound babies and bounce back into shape so a couple of large cocks will hardly have an impact. B)

Are you thinking of taking up the profession B)

No hun. Am just curious.

Most women certainly believe shagging makes them loose, and have often heard comments like, havnt had it for 10 days should be nice and tight. One thing is true, you wont get many regulars, unless you are tight. Women will put up with a man with a small cock, but men will not put up with a slack fanny, we are just too polite to mention it.

Now you know why some parlour girls, who look like school dinner ladies, have a portfolion of clients, while their prettier mates sit about reading mags before drifting off to work the lap dancing bars.

Most women certainly believe shagging makes them loose, and have often heard comments like, havnt had it for 10 days should be nice and tight. One thing is true, you wont get many regulars, unless you are tight. Women will put up with a man with a small cock, but men will not put up with a slack fanny, we are just too polite to mention it.

Now you know why some parlour girls, who look like school dinner ladies, have a portfolion of clients, while their prettier mates sit about reading mags before drifting off to work the lap dancing bars.

Only if they are paying B)

The more you use a muscle / muscles, the more control you have over them and they tighter you become. Only logical.

Unless someone is into lots of fisting or have had children, tightness really shouldn't be an issue whatsoever.

Without being too crude, surly soreness and tenderness is going to be more of a problem than stretching out like a wizards sleeve.

The more you use a muscle / muscles, the more control you have over them and they tighter you become. Only logical.

Unless someone is into lots of fisting or have had children, tightness really shouldn't be an issue whatsoever.

It is perfectly possible to regain "tightness" after having children. B)

Pelvic floor exercises are a neccessity for any girl who has alot of sex.

One good thing is they can be done many times a day without anyone noticing. Also good to do when with a client as I have found alot of my clients love the feeling

It is perfectly possible to regain "tightness" after having children. B)

The evidence of experience suggests that the feasibility doesn't match up to the possibility. :eek:

It is perfectly possible to regain "tightness" after having children. :)

For those who get stiches, I wonder if anyone has ever asked the doc to put an extra few on.

In my experience (and I my pecker is only an average 5"-6" but quite fat) I have had pussies that have felt like throwing a pencil down Oxford Street, and other fannies that felt tighter than a mouses ear.

Obviously if a lady has gone through child birth then sometimes their pussy does not always regain its full tightness, but these days there is a choice of cosmetic surgery to tighten things up.

It does not bother me either way if a lady has a bucket fanny or a pussy tight as a cats arse, it does not stop me having a good time and I certainly would not think any less of a lady if she was `slack`. Much in the same way I would be mortified if a lady complained that my knob was too small, there is more to sex than a big cock or a tight clunge.

Just my opinion, others may disagree.

If they don't they should.

It's not sex that makes pelvic floor muscles slack. It's age weight gain, childbirth. All women should do pelvic floor exercises all of the time not just after childbirth.

And no, you can't put in extra stitches after childbirth to make things tighter. Most stitches are either outside or on the vaginal wall. To tighten it needs to be an op to pull the pelvic floor muscles up as they form a type of hammock in the vagina :)

Remembered that not that long ago a very, very minor US c'leb accused his girlfriend of cheating due to the fact the morning's Gropecunt Lane had to his mind, explicably become Oxford Street by the evening, when his banana was thrown.

Couldn't find the geniuses involved (one bloke clever enough to use that as a dumping reason, one chick smart enough to look guilty at the poke), but googling "cheating loose vagina" came up with a lot of other amazing people too.

No matter how many times the TV remote in this flat slips down the side of the armchair, there is no smoking hole to remind me where it's disappeared to. I imagine penises are the same. For any worried WGs out there too lazy to do pelvic floors (handy for faking orgasms too if you pulse convincingly), imagine a penis being dipped repeatedly into a tin of beans.

You will not end up with a knob-shaped, permanent well. No punters were harmed in this experiment.

best exercise going annaxxx

I can definitely echo that!

Whoever thought that repeated use would 'loosen' us down there, as if it was a pair of jeans...?

No!:)