Guest Interested

B.O. - Body Odour - Stinky!

25 posts in this topic

Both 30 mins but £80 and £120:confused:

I guess she did not have the new give me £30 and I wash my hair for you service that seems to be sweeping the nation:rolleyes:

...and she's already disappeared from their site.

I wonder what one auther means when he says " not shaved down below or up top either" ???

Up top :)

Is she a bearded lady or something? :D

I wonder what one auther means when he says " not shaved down below or up top either" ???

Up top :)

Is she a bearded lady or something? :D

Either that or she's a Sellers/Clouseau lookalike.:D

Funny that one of the authors has only written 6 FR's... all dated 23rd Jan, and the other one has only written 2 (one in 2007 and one on 23rd Jan)

Coincidence 2 negative FR's on one day? me thinks not... I smell a rat

Funny that one of the authors has only written 6 FR's... all dated 23rd Jan, and the other one has only written 2 (one in 2007 and one on 23rd Jan)

Thats what I thought when I read them.. especially from the one with 6 FR'S in one day :)

When you say 23rd Jan this was the date Galahad posted them online, not the date of the punt so its irrelavant IMO that the 6 were posted on the same day, i had 3 posted myself once on the same day. Some punters do go on punting sprees so this could account for this author, but that is mere speculation.

The actual punts were not all on the same day which is the relevant point. As they are online G i assume didnt smell a rat.

I do agree the coincidence and space between FRs is open to speculation.

Thats what I thought when I read them.. especially from the one with 6 FR'S in one day :)

Thats 6 posted online by G on the 23rd, not when all the punts took place. As i said in my last post perhaps the author went on a punting spree, i have done so myself as some of my own FRs show, although i now no longer do FRs.

Thats 6 posted online by G on the 23rd, not when all the punts took place. As i said in my last post perhaps the author went on a punting spree, i have done so myself as some of my own FRs show, although i now no longer do FRs.

Yeah I just noticed that I read through them all being nosey! I love reading FR'S they are so interesting! Some of the things you read.

I do think it's still bit dodgy though the girl gets 2 bad ones in a day and then disapears off the website.

I do think it's still bit dodgy though the girl gets 2 bad ones in a day and then disapears off the website

That would be soap-dodgy, you mean? :)

Yes, I noticed that the two BO field reports were very similar in content.

It is indeed very unusual to find a woman with BO. It is normally men who stink and can't be bothered to wash.

Yeah I just noticed that I read through them all being nosey! I love reading FR'S they are so interesting! Some of the things you read.

I do think it's still bit dodgy though the girl gets 2 bad ones in a day and then disapears off the website.

I agree as i posted previously the coincidence is certainly open to speculation.

Both FR's make very similar observations.

Of course it will be similar observations, because it was written by the same person and its so obvious.

Cumface: Indian girl, well built - not fat but no stick insect either

jbs21: Average looking indian teen. Not exactly slim, but not fat either

Then, the way the sentences were written: paragraphs, use of brackets, abbreviation of BO, punctuations, etc - undoubtedly came from the same guy.

It is indeed very unusual to find a woman with BO. It is normally men who stink and can't be bothered to wash.

I strongly disagree. I have come across hundreds of smelly women. :)

did you work in a old people's home or something because that would not really count?

so have i used to have to complain to management about them as we had to wear masks or be physically sick with the stench, they used to get sent home with loads of our products 2 days later they would be the same

Of course it will be similar observations, because it was written by the same person and its so obvious.

Cumface: Indian girl, well built - not fat but no stick insect either

jbs21: Average looking indian teen. Not exactly slim, but not fat either

Then, the way the sentences were written: paragraphs, use of brackets, abbreviation of BO, punctuations, etc - undoubtedly came from the same guy.

Just what I was thinking, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Indeed, I am the author of one of those reports (and the six in one day). Those who wish to read too much into these fact are certainly within their rights to do so. However, I've been punting for over twelve years - tried to give it up, unsuccessfully, on a couple of occassions and I've been on PN for most of this duration - although, admittedly, mainly as a "lurker". For those who have been around long enough will remember that there was a "purge" a long time ago (correct me if I'm wrong but my ancient user access stopped working many years ago) of old reports etc. Since then, I refrained from contributing mainly due to my work hours having gotten seriously out of control. I've regained a lot of spare time recently and have been on a punting spree so the other day I went a bit mad and started submitting reports on those encounters which I could recall reasonably accurately so that all could benefit. With regards to this particular girl, I have seen many positive reports here so she, obviously, does it for a lot of guys but I'm sure that are many who have been disappointed as I was (and the other writer). TBH I was also both surprised to see another report saying pretty much the same thing in such proximity to my own, and was subsequently concerned that it may indeed be seen as a deliberate attempt to sabotage the girl in question. More of a concern for me is thta I spent damned ages writing those reports so I'd be proper miffed if I got deleted for suspected mal-practice!

Anyway, I try not to be "polite" inmy reports even when I feel that I've been ripped off, especially when the girl hasn't been "actively" bad/rude/offensive. I made sure that I was factual and not derogatory - whether I came across as being objective or not is another matter. I didn't want to say outright that I thought she was 'fat' - but, genuinely, compared to other women she's not anywhere near a BBW - just "well built" as I had put it. For reference (and politelness), I only consider size 14+ inclusive as a "larger" size. Therefore, I stand by my observations - I am here to try and contribute to the community in a positive way and not to defend my observations.

However, back to the topic in question (rather than the spectulation of whether I'm just a dodgy punter lol), yes, BO is major turn off for me! I'm sure this is commonly agreed upon.

As for the pricing difference - c'mon guys read the report - the blood in my brain was in my dick and I wanted to go for 'two shot' meeting. She was the only girl available and TBH didn't look bad in that Santa outfit. It's only when the covers come off that you really see what you're getting. I've seldom been disappointed by the physique of a booked girl - mainly due to sufficient research, good recommendation, or simply being able to see the goods before purchasing. As for smell, I definitely don't go sniffing around a girl before agreeing to see her. The majority of girls keep themselves clean and fresh. In my time, I've also had one or two girls that were a bit sweaty on meeting - easily solved by jumping in the shower together. This was sadly not an option on this occassion.

As I pretty much said in the report - you can't win them all! I recently got ripped off rotten by another girl in central London. I felt a bit stupid and should have seen it coming but you just gotta take the rough with the smooth.

Sorry - freudian slip in 2nd para should say:

"Anyway, I try not to be "IMpolite" in my reports even when I feel that I've been ripped off..."

There was a lass called Preeti

No class and smell not sweeti

maybe you should of taken up poetry :-)

l do not like BO either l have worked with people before who smell of it and we went to a night club last year and one girl in there stuck of it.l know it can be a illness with some people