badsin

Funny habits

23 posts in this topic

Any of the ladies or gents have any funny habits or rituals.

I have a few, always wear your lucky pants:)!. If i am attending a new place I never strip off etc until the girl is in the room - just in case i need to do a runner (never happened as yet).

I know of one lady that spends most of our allotted time sat on my face:D.

So come on, what do you do thats a bit funny - and what have you noticed that other clients/punters do that you find amusing/peculiar?.

A couple spring to mind.... although not sure if they can really be classed as "habits"

One man's feet were decorated with old sticking plasters, which were so worn and grizzled they looked at first glance like teabags. ( ok Teabag, I await your response :D )

I said nothing. He obviously didn't care a bit that I was down at that end and they were in my face. :D

A client chewed gum the whole way through the bedroom bit. I said nothing.

Imagine if we ladies chewed gum during an appointment!

:)

Black sock fluff is rather a nuiscance.

A couple spring to mind.... although not sure if they can really be classed as "habits"

One man's feet were decorated with old sticking plasters, which were so worn and grizzled they looked at first glance like teabags. ( ok Teabag, I await your response :D )

I said nothing. He obviously didn't care a bit that I was down at that end and they were in my face. :D

That's disgusting .. *Looks for sympathy icon*

I said nothing. He obviously didn't care a bit that I was down at that end and they were in my face. :rolleyes:

:confused:

happened me !:)---- She was a smoker and did it for her breath [ obviously !]. I thought it was hilarious but she really didnt see the humour in it. She would have kept it in her mouth if I had said nothing.

Broadway Dave I forgive your sarcasm but would you feel inclined to have passionate sex when 3 mouldy old teabag lookalikes are staring you in the face?

Broadway Dave I forgive your sarcasm but would you feel inclined to have passionate sex when 3 mouldy old teabag lookalikes are staring you in the face?

Ah, the problems of being online. Believe it or not, I was being genuine for once ! I do believe that's disgusting, but then I'm a bit OCD about these things :rolleyes:

I have a few, always wear your lucky pants:confused:!. If i am attending a new place I never strip off etc until the girl is in the room - just in case i need to do a runner (never happened as yet).

I know of one lady that spends most of our allotted time sat on my face:D.

So come on, what do you do thats a bit funny - and what have you noticed that other clients/punters do that you find amusing/peculiar?.

The not stripping off at a place new to you till the ladies in the room is not a funny habit IMO, its good sense.

I saw a punter at a Party wearing a pair of paisley pygamas and slippers, he kept all but the slippers on, he made me laugh so much i had to stop mid shag and recover my composure in the bathroom, i didnt want to openly laugh at him.

I used to only punt in Rupert the Bear boxers wearing an anorak and carrying a Roy Cropper from Corrie style manbag.

I said nothing. He obviously didn't care a bit that I was down at that end and they were in my face. :rolleyes:

I have seen several girls who have chewed gum during an appointment. Claimed it helped with all the owo. taste and spittal wise.:)

One man's feet were decorated with old sticking plasters, which were so worn and grizzled they looked at first glance like teabags. ( ok Teabag, I await your response :confused: )

:rolleyes: My nutsac - once swollen with liquid refreshment - now looks wizened and grizzled, probably because the goodness has been squeezed out of it too many times. :D

I have a few, always wear your lucky pants:confused:!.

As well as my lucky pants I always make sure both pants and bum are thoroughly clean. There would be nothing worse than looking down as you take off your pants and seeing a massive skidmark and thinking ' Oh crap!' :rolleyes:

I always wear my white Calvin Klein trunk style shorts and my lucky Tazmanian Devil socks.

I keep the socks on during sex.

Well there goes the neighbourhood!...:confused:

Keep your socks on what ? :confused:

Lets hope it's to keep his toes warm and not instead of a condom LOL;)

Yes, I always take some cash with me, It works every time.;)

Arg, I've found it everywhere, carpet, dressing table etc! Now I always ask them to get rid.

My funny habits... falling off the bed ;)

If i am attending a new place I never strip off etc until the girl is in the room - just in case i need to do a runner (never happened as yet)

Good call.. I will do that next time in that situation. I'm terrified of being accused of timewasting though ;)

I give ladies money and get them to take their clothes off.

Sometimes its not really worth it, then i say, hey ho, better luck next time.

I used to wear a thong until I got giggles from the physiotherapist behind me. Now its commando all the way.

Yes before going on a punt I get the karcher out to make sure my bum is nice and clean. The amount of post you see on this; it would horify me if I did that so I like to make doubley sure!!!;)

Lol honi, yes had alot of fun :) certainly was quite wild :):):D xxxx

It wasn't ol' Alex Ferguson, was it??? :D