triple h

madam becky on the trisha show

32 posts in this topic

TV guide

The Trisha Goddard Show (Talk Show)

Time - 10:45 - 11:45 (1 hour long)

When - Monday 1st February on Five

My Mum is a Massage Parlour Madam... And I Work For Her.

Daytime discussion show. A teenager was 12-years-old when she found out the truth about her mum's job as a massage-parlour madam.

(Repeat, Subtitles)

Oh God I know!

It's an old one. I'm pole dancing as well if I recall! I'm also full of steroids and sort of chubby looking!

My daughter get really cross and shouts at judgemental people with gravy on their jumpers.

I remember sitting there thinking they'll never ask me back coz I really couldn't be bothered to justify myself to the audience. Not long after that I jacked it in and went to France.

Don't reckon I'll be tuning in!

Madam Becky xx

Oh God I know!

It's an old one. I'm pole dancing as well if I recall! I'm also full of steroids and sort of chubby looking!

My daughter get really cross and shouts at judgemental people with gravy on their jumpers.

I remember sitting there thinking they'll never ask me back coz I really couldn't be bothered to justify myself to the audience. Not long after that I jacked it in and went to France.

Don't reckon I'll be tuning in!

Madam Becky xx

Ah I will hun I love anything like that :confused:

I will have to just to be nosey >LOL :confused:

I missed it last time as I was working @ Beckys lol can't wait to watch it xx

V+ box set to record. Should be good to see the famous or should that be infamous :confused: Madam Becky !!!!

You're all too kind! Don't forget to wear your rose tinted glasses!:confused:

MBX

(Repeat, Subtitles)

Surely that is a mistake? Becky's daughter never worked there.

Surely that is a mistake? Becky's daughter never worked there.

She did.. but not in that context she was a Receptionist/Maid. I used to work with her shes a great girl infact shes doing reception for me afew days a week ;)

She did.. but not in that context she was a Receptionist/Maid. I used to work with her shes a great girl infact shes doing reception for me afew days a week ;)

Crystal, what are you doing at 5am on the sin-ternet? You crazy chick!

MBX

Crystal, what are you doing at 5am on the sin-ternet? You crazy chick!

MBX

Couldn't sleep so decided to pop on here and see what was going on ;)

She did.. but not in that context she was a Receptionist/Maid. I used to work with her shes a great girl infact shes doing reception for me afew days a week :D

Oh right. But she surely must be older than 12 years old?

TV guide

The Trisha Goddard Show (Talk Show)

Time - 10:45 - 11:45 (1 hour long)

When - Monday 1st February on Five

Daytime discussion show. A teenager was 12-years-old when she found out the truth about her mum's job as a massage-parlour madam.

(Repeat, Subtitles)

I watched it with Becky's daughter during the first screening, weird experience seeing someone on the box who were also; sitting beside you!:D

Yeah she is 20 :D really nice girl to! Doesn't look like Becky so nobody ever thinks it's Becky's daughter xx

You confused me then Interested! I thought I'd gone backwards through a time portal!

The reckon thats when I told her what I did. Its pooh, my house has been full of working ladies drinking tea and swapping stories from when she was about 4.

There was a time when she was about 5 or 6, when my mum was moaning about being skint, and my daughter said '' are your girls not busy then grandma? Don't they have any clients?''

It was one of the reasons I decided to change the business from an outcall agency and doing the phones at home, to a working flat.

My daughter was home educated from 12 due to the crap she was getting from parents and teachers not the kids.

MBX

Missed it... Is it on iplayer or somewhere?

I'm not sure how all that works. I've been on Trisha 3 times and BBC This Morning. I've tried to find a copy of the ITV Personal Services Docu-soap I did, but with no luck.

MBX

Hi Becky,

How's your book going ?

If you have a pre-order sales list - put me down for one !

:D

How did they persuade you to appear on the show? You must have known beforehand what type of car crash television programme it is? Contrived and Edited to make the guests look, stupid, or dangerous, evil or just plain old bad. Did they lie to you ? Did you think they would give you a fair say ?

Hi Becky,

How's your book going ?

If you have a pre-order sales list - put me down for one !

:D

Its going well! Almost had my hand bitten off! Working hard, and realising how awful it must have been to be my mum and dad!

Not allowed to put a blog on my new website.... :) I got told off! Can't give away stories anymore. You have to buy them in Asda.

MBX

Not allowed to put a blog on my new website.... :) I got told off!

How strange, any reason given?

How strange, any reason given?

Incase I say anything that they want to use in the book! I reckon I've enough stories to fill several books and then some!

MBX

Incase I say anything that they want to use in the book! I reckon I've enough stories to fill several books and then some!

MBX

Ah, I see, thank you.

Just seen it. Madam Becky, I must commend you on how well you, and your daughter, conducted yourself, while people were baying for your blood.

PS. I hope she has stopped smoking!

Just seen it. Madam Becky, I must commend you on how well you, and your daughter, conducted yourself, while people were baying for your blood.

PS. I hope she has stopped smoking!

Thank you!

She did, then she started again! Young un's!

The show was well edited, it had got a bit heated, and I had been quite rude to the fat lady with the gravy on her jumper.

At one stage Abi stood up and went to punch some boy on the nose...

As you say, we looked well behaved!

Madam Becky xx