Hornman

Belle's bell didn't ring

26 posts in this topic

One of the things that struck me from her interview was that she stated that she had NEVER cum with a client. I'm old enough to know when a girl does or doesn't and have always believed that a good GFE punt must involve mutual gratification. Given the prices she was charging I am genuinely surprised that she would ever get any repeat business....

One of the things that struck me from her interview was that she stated that she had NEVER cum with a client.

Is this not akin to money in an envelope please? - 'I didn' come so it was not really sex with a stranger.'

I've passed no comment on anything else to do with Belle, but this one I do not believe. Someone, somewhere must have pressed the right buttons, even if only by luck!

I've passed no comment on anything else to do with Belle, but this one I do not believe. Someone, somewhere must have pressed the right buttons, even if only by luck!

You mean real WGs really have real orgasms!

I am delighted with this confirmation because I always assumed that my favourite WGs were faking even when the said 'that was terrific' or words to that effect.

I do believe it. By the experience from the girls I talked to and including myself, to achieve an orgasm with clients is incredibly rare.

I had my first mini orgasm with client after 2 years in the business, and then nothing for another year. I did said "with a client"! Yes, you can orgasm during the meeting with a client, but not because of his direct effort, or as you said "pressed the right buttons". However theirs involvement is undoubtedly helps sometimes.

I am not sure of the above "technicalities" Belle meant.

One of the things that struck me from her interview was that she stated that she had NEVER cum with a client. I'm old enough to know when a girl does or doesn't and have always believed that a good GFE punt must involve mutual gratification. Given the prices she was charging I am genuinely surprised that she would ever get any repeat business....

Your last sentence implies IMO that her punters were bothered that she actually didnt cum, how do you or anyone else know that her clients were in reality bothered by this, all speculation of course, but they may of been more than happy that they came and couldnt care less if Belle did, or at least some of them. Also you are linking her price charged to cuming, i know of no such link.

From my point of view a good GFE doesnt have to involve mutual gratification, some ladies are very very good at faking through experience, however old you are. I would much prefer mutual gratification myself, but in my experience a punter cant rely on it happening.

You mean real WGs really have real orgasms!/QUOTE]

no, they only have medicinal ones

I'm old enough to know when a girl does or doesn't ....

No....you just think you do.

I am speechless.

I tend to think of WG's as a bit like physiotherapists, but (hopefully) with really nice bodies and personalities and no clothes on, etc, etc. At my age, I am probably not in the elite group who manage to get them to have an orgasm, and that been so, I really would prefer it if they didn't act out a fake one. A passing comment like "You older guys, you really do know what it's all about!" would be just fine ;)

I tend to think of WG's as a bit like physiotherapists, but (hopefully) with really nice bodies and personalities and no clothes on, etc, etc. At my age, I am probably not in the elite group who manage to get them to have an orgasm, and that been so, I really would prefer it if they didn't act out a fake one. A passing comment like "You older guys, you really do know what it's all about!" would be just fine ;)

I know of no link between age and making a lady cum, that is dependent on both the punter and the lady concerned in my experience.

I know of no link between age and making a lady cum, that is dependent on both the punter and the lady concerned in my experience.

As a sweeping generalisation, I would tend to think that in the limited duration of a shagging session, initial physical appearance/impact must be important, and trying to look at the world through the eyes of a 25-30 year old women, a young fit guy would start off at an advantage over an older less fit guy. Other than that, I am more than happy (anxious) to agree with you!

I do believe it. By the experience from the girls I talked to and including myself, to achieve an orgasm with clients is incredibly rare.

I had my first mini orgasm with client after 2 years in the business, and then nothing for another year. I did said "with a client"! Yes, you can orgasm during the meeting with a client, but not because of his direct effort, or as you said "pressed the right buttons". However theirs involvement is undoubtedly helps sometimes.

I am not sure of the above "technicalities" Belle meant.

Xenia, you have my undivided attention --- would you like to elaborate ?;)

As a sweeping generalisation, I would tend to think that in the limited duration of a shagging session, initial physical appearance/impact must be important, and trying to look at the world through the eyes of a 25-30 year old women, a young fit guy would start off at an advantage over an older less fit guy. Other than that, I am more than happy (anxious) to agree with you!

An older guy with experience might know how to press the ladies buttons though better than the 25-30 year old fit guy. I guess its a question for the ladies to answer if interested.

An older guy with experience might know how to press the ladies buttons though better than the 25-30 year old fit guy. I guess its a question for the ladies to answer if interested.

As Belle said she never came, and most WG's on here say they very rarely cum, the answer may be quite elusive. As long as I do the cumming, I am happy pay the money and run :D

If you really are that old you should also know that for a women, an orgasm is a bonus, not a prerequisite for satisfying sex. No wonder women fake orgasms, when attitudes like that still exist :D

As Belle said she never came, and most WG's on here say they very rarely cum, the answer may be quite elusive. As long as I do the cumming, I am happy pay the money and run :D

I certainly agree with you there.

I can only speak about RO as that's the only route to success I've found but IME there are quite a few WGs who get quite far down the path to cumming but then bring things to an abrupt halt prior to really losing control. It is really frustrating when it happens! Asking why a couple of girls have said they thought it best to switch to sex whilst the going was good. But more have said they deliberately choose not to cum with punters .

Not beyond the realms of possibility she was in that latter camp.

IMO Orgasms don't happen everytime you have sex, I didn't have an orgasm till I got with my now partner. although I had several sexual partners he was the only one who managed this and WOW :D

I have always cum but not had an orgasm with other partners :D

IMO Orgasms don't happen everytime you have sex, I didn't have an orgasm till I got with my now partner. although I had several sexual partners he was the only one who managed this and WOW :D

I have always cum but not had an orgasm with other partners :D

What a bummer !

Being able to achieve orgasm reasonably easily must be one of the big advantages of being a male. I wonder whether ' practice makes perfect ' has something to do with it tho' ?

Most guys have been putting in the hard slog on their own from a very early age !

Speaking for myself - I very seldom have an orgasm with a client. Very seldom.

That does not mean I don't immensely enjoy myself in other ways.

Furthermore, roughly 80% of my "business" is long term repeats.

I especially love those who think I can just flick myself off in 2 minutes - 2 minutes after meeting. 2 Seconds of oral sex and then say "oh cum for me, cum for me!" with the sound of eager anticipation. That, right there is a major passion killer so it's really not going to happen. But I can pretend (extremely well - and have it down to a very fine art :D) (if that's what's going to make him happy).

For me, foreplay, my mood, the setting and how skilled my "partner in crime" is, are vital ingredients - it still doesn't mean I will or even want to have an orgasm. Yes, it's about mutual pleasure and enjoyment but it's far more about giving than receiving. That again doesn't mean that I hold back or deprive myself either. It's just the way it goes.

Xenia, you have my undivided attention --- would you like to elaborate ?:D

I am only saying that orgasm achieved will be very unlikely, because of the client's technique. I know its far not applies to every woman, but for me I need to have an incredible closeness to get to big elusive O, and I can't see why anybody or myself should expect it.

I know the girls who can simply just jump on the erect penis, position themselves in the right way and cum in the matter of the few minutes. Females do "suffer" with a premature ejaculation too. ;-)

As for a "Yes, you can orgasm during the meeting with a client,but not because of his direct effort, or as you said "pressed the right buttons". However theirs involvement is undoubtedly helps sometimes."

You simply make yourself to cum and not depending from a client. Either with your fingers in appropriate places and thoughts in your corrupted mind. It does not matter much where he is kissing you, no matter where his hands, no matter where his penis is. You, not anybody else make yourself orgasm if you choose to!

Yes, his involvements is matter, especially if you are already turned on and that make it much easier, but not because of his physical action. I am doing it myself! I can equally do the same while seeing when my radishes grows in the green house. :D

If you really are that old you should also know that for a women, an orgasm is a bonus, not a prerequisite for satisfying sex. No wonder women fake orgasms, when attitudes like that still exist :D

Is that REALLY so, come on, really? Or just a way of letting the guy down gently till one comes along that hits the spot so to speak?

In absolute agreement.

Is that REALLY so, come on really? Or just a way of letting the guy down gently till one comes along that hits the spot so to speak?

If I waited for that, I'd probably have to wait a good 6 months. Really......

I am only saying that orgasm achieved will be very unlikely, because of the client's technique. I know its far not applies to every woman, but for me I need to have an incredible closeness to get to big elusive O, and I can't see why anybody or myself should expect it.

I know the girls who can simply just jump on the erect penis, position themselves in the right way and cum in the matter of the few minutes. Females do "suffer" with a premature ejaculation too. ;-)

As for a "Yes, you can orgasm during the meeting with a client,but not because of his direct effort, or as you said "pressed the right buttons". However theirs involvement is undoubtedly helps sometimes."

You simply make yourself to cum and not depending from a client. Either with your fingers in appropriate places and thoughts in your corrupted mind. It does not matter much where he is kissing you, no matter where his hands, no matter where his penis is. You, not anybody else make yourself orgasm if you choose to!

Yes, his involvements is matter, especially if you are already turned on and that make it much easier, but not because of his physical action. I am doing it myself! I can equally do the same while seeing when my radishes grows in the green house. :D

I must be mellowing in my old age, I understood and agree with all of that. :D