cumandgo

Sh*t a 19yo ! .... wtf am I going to do ?

69 posts in this topic

In my late 40s and I have ended up, thru' the jigs and the reels, booking a 19 yo. agency girl---,slim, blonde, stunning,lingerie model for a 6 hour meet on Monday night [ anyone jealous ? :D ]--- but WTF will I do for 6 hours ?

She is Swiss and reasonably new to the punting scene-- obviously you say as she's only 19.

Are there any special ground rules here ? No A [ not interested anyway ], and no CIM which in a funny way I like in this case but I believe she is happy to 'explore ' etc..... but just not sure how I should approach this. I love WS in soft luxurious surroundings and as it will be a hotel , I want to try this and she has agreed. Is there anthing else [other than the norm ] that she might enjoy and find fun ---- strip dance, lap dance pole dance [ no pole I suppose ! ],tie and tease ??. Maybe, we could bake oaties or rice krispie cakes for an hour or two ! :D

drinks -- yes ,will be sorted. dinner --- bit serious for a 19 yo ? Music--- gotta have music for the room. Any good simple ideas that might work for her ? * puts away his AC/DC , Queen, Neil Young cds *

Its all a bit hedonistic but hey," it's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it, like it,yes I do " !

Any helpful pointers would be appreciated ? [ other than to cancel :D ]

Just shag her. You're not babysitting, you don't have to make sure you have enough toys and tie up the cupboard under the sink.

I always say...if I had the chance to be a virgin again, I'd be rich by the time I'm...well, 10 :D

Just shag her. You're not babysitting, you don't have to make sure you have enough toys and tie up the cupboard under the sink.

+1. The perfect answer to an imbecilic post.

IMHO she's not really going to be 19 for starters - especially coming from an agency!

thank you Claire, I get the gist of what you are saying.However, there will no doubt be long interludes between the' shagging' that will have to be filled.:D

+1. The perfect answer to an imbecilic post.

Whoahh !! -- steady on mate. Its not the weightiest subject on the forum nor was it intended to be, but dont think it deserves such a crabby response. I have no interest nor I'm sure even could I, ' shag ' for 6 hours non-stop !

She is Swiss and reasonably new to the punting scene-- obviously you say as she's only 19.

Marvellous - Go with the flow - Be chatty ..

Maybe, we could bake oaties or rice krispie cakes for an hour or two ! :)

Any good simple ideas that might work for her ? * puts away his AC/DC , Queen, Neil Young cds *

Home economics - lol ..

Sadly , she is unlikely to appreciate QUALITY moosic(at her age) . Although on other hand, being Swiss perhaps she has not been too corrupted by our X factor types or rap crap stuff ... Perhaps ... track "Helpless " by Neil Young ? ?

Hard Rock .. noooo :D

Or Perhaps Ac/Dc - "Let Me Put My Love Into You" / " Shoot to Thrill" / "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" / "Ride On"(this one is mellow - Love words like "Red Light Nightmare" Wonderful track ) .. ?? :D

You LUCKY git :D

Edited by skater
Re arrangement of words .. trying to be eloquent :)

It is a little condescending of you to assume that dinner would be a little serious for a 19year old. Do girls of this age not need to eat?

A meal is quite normal on a booking of this length, even if it is just a chinese takeaway.

If not you could always get the xbox out:D

In my late 40s and I have ended up, thru' the jigs and the reels, booking a 19 yo. agency girl---,slim, blonde, stunning,lingerie model for a 6 hour meet on Monday night [ anyone jealous ? :D ]--- but WTF will I do for 6 hours ?

Are there any special ground rules here ? No A [ not interested anyway ], and no CIM which in a funny way I like in this case but I believe she is happy to 'explore ' etc..... but just not sure how I should approach this. I love WS in soft luxurious surroundings and as it will be a hotel , I want to try this and she has agreed. Is there anthing else [other than the norm ] that she might enjoy and find fun ---- strip dance, lap dance pole dance [ no pole I suppose ! ],tie and tease ??. Maybe, we could bake oaties or rice krispie cakes for an hour or two ! :D

drinks -- yes ,will be sorted. dinner --- bit serious for a 19 yo ? Music--- gotta have music for the room. Any good simple ideas that might work for her ? * puts away his AC/DC , Queen, Neil Young cds *

Its all a bit hedonistic but hey," it's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it, like it,yes I do " !

She's older than the legal age of consent, and she knows what she's doing. Nobody's forcing her, she's on the game on her own free will - so just shag her.

The question you have to ask yourself, though, is: do you have the stamina to shag a 19 year old girl for a whole six hours ?

Sounds very ambitious.

:)

Edited by Matium
general edit

It is a little condescending of you to assume that dinner would be a little serious for a 19year old. Do girls of this age not need to eat?

A meal is quite normal on a booking of this length, even if it is just a chinese takeaway.

If not you could always get the xbox out:D

Didnt mean to sound condescending D ---- if she would enjoy going out for a bite and a laff,great ! Sushi might do the job.:D

She's older than the legal age of consent, and she knows what she's doing. Nobody's forcing her, she's on the game on her own free will - so just shag her.

The question you have to ask yourself, though, is: do you have the stamina to shag a 19 year old girl for a whole six hours ?

Sounds very ambitious.

:D

Am I missing something here ? Does anyone want to thrust or be thrusted non-stop for 6 hours ?

No, I wouldn't have the stamina nor would I be in the least bit interested in thrusting for 6 hours or anything like it and I dont consider that I have a very low boredom threshold ! Am I the odd one out here ?

Hence, my query as to what different things I could do and enjoy with this lady over such a considerable period of time.

Im baffled as to why u would bother with a 6 hour booking if you have no idea what to do

Perhaps if you think that 6 hours with a nineteen year old girl may be a little uncomfortable, then the obvious thing would be to shorten the appointment. :)

a few options maybe.

A bubble/oil bath with a nice glass of chilled wine,

Massage one or both ways

A small meal (too large and she wont be at her best for sex)

a slow strip tease (pref her doing it)

a bit of toy play

for music you need something relaxing but sensual that she will have heard of.

Why not try R&B,

Im baffled as to why u would bother with a 6 hour booking if you have no idea what to do

I have plenty of ' ideas ' I can assure you but I am not certain of which ones will necessarily work the best or be the most appropriate as I have not had to cover this length of time with this age lady before and I doubt , given the age profiles concerned, that many others have either.

Make no mistake ,I am looking forward to the encounter but the time period is outside my control for a number of reasons but chiefly as it has essentially been sponsored by a pal-- for which I am very grateful. :D

I have plenty of ' ideas ' I can assure you but I am not certain of which ones will necessarily work the best or be the most appropriate as I have not had to cover this length of time with this age lady before and I doubt , given the age profiles concerned, that many others have either.

Make no mistake ,I am looking forward to the encounter but the time period is outside my control for a number of reasons but chiefly as it has essentially been sponsored by a pal-- for which I am very grateful. :D

Spend 30 mins in the bar for a chat, then two and a half hours shagging etc (two rounds witha nice massage in the middle) seeing what is what on what she likes, will do etc. Adjourn for an hour for dinner/lunch etc

Back to the bedroom for another two hours, bit of role play/tie and tease. see if you can teach her anything new...how to deepthroat, new toy , tie and tease, a play or something. Final half hour a good spanking for being soo naughty or a cuddle if you are a fluffy! :D

Cumandgo,

It might be the simplest solution to just ask her what her tastes/interests are, and how she'd like to fill the gaps between sex? I'm sure she'd appreciate that you've given it some consideration.

If she says "whatever you'd like" then I'd go with that. Indulge your own personal tastes in music, or whatever. Personally, I've discovered more about music, and enjoyed different types of reading material by exploring the choices of clients than sticking with my own. It's good to be taken outside your own world occasionally.

Ailsa.

A long soak in the bath is essential at some point.

And for me a role play at some point. Probably in mood I'm in, a teacher/ schoolgirl fantasy of some kind. Not because I'd expect to enjoy it much (nurses are much more my fantasy fodder)... but one should never miss an opportunity to upset all those kill joys who can't believe a grown man can distinguish between reality and fantasy.

Danielle, I think it boils down to, if he takes her to a restaurant all onlookers will automatically assume he's paying for her services, or she's his daughter. Can be very uncomfortable for some clients. :)

In my late 40s and I have ended up, thru' the jigs and the reels, booking a 19 yo. agency girl---,slim, blonde, stunning,lingerie model for a 6 hour meet on Monday night [ anyone jealous ? :) ]--- but WTF will I do for 6 hours ?

Are there any special ground rules here ? No A [ not interested anyway ], and no CIM which in a funny way I like in this case but I believe she is happy to 'explore ' etc..... but just not sure how I should approach this. I love WS in soft luxurious surroundings and as it will be a hotel , I want to try this and she has agreed. Is there anthing else [other than the norm ] that she might enjoy and find fun ---- strip dance, lap dance pole dance [ no pole I suppose ! ],tie and tease ??. Maybe, we could bake oaties or rice krispie cakes for an hour or two ! :)

I really do think you should have thought it through a little bit more before making a booking for six hours.

...but the time period is outside my control for a number of reasons but chiefly as it has essentially been sponsored by a pal-- for which I am very grateful. :D

Can I be his friend too? Even the richest of my friends are quite tight, and the best I'd ever get out of them is the odd pint! :)

And anyway you cheeky swine, I'm 19 and happen to like AC/DC and queen!

I happen to like AC/DC and queen!

Hellooooo Not a blonde as well by any chance?

Danielle, I think it boils down to, if he takes her to a restaurant all onlookers will automatically assume he's paying for her services, or she's his daughter. Can be very uncomfortable for some clients. :)

Agree whole heartedly, this can be very uncomfortable for all concerned, thick skin is required by boyh parties.

If she works for an agency, im sure she will be used to spending time with middle aged men, its only a long time if you have nothing in common, but if you have a wide intrest, and are willing to forget the fact that she is 19, then im sure you will find plenty to talk about, even if its only the boards.....lol.

Why not try R&B,

Are nineteen year old girls into the likes of Howling Wolf, Willie Dixon and Little Walter?