Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest highland1212

Ladies - what physical features on a man are attractive to you?

37 posts in this topic

We are talking physical features that are attractive to you - no matter the situation, working or not working. And physical features only.

can I guess? hands, arms, bums, eyes

can I guess? hands, arms, bums, eyes

a bit more detail required in all honesty. different women like dfferent features.

Once you have some answers you could start a poll.

Arms!! nice muscly biceps mmmmm...

Better get my pipe cleaners back into the gym!!!

Arms!! nice muscly biceps mmmmm...

you sure know how to hurt a guy, missus :)

Crystal -

100 pushups for day, just for you.

I find myself drawn to very tall men. Odd really cos i'm pint sized myself.

My ex was 6'2 :)

Crystal -

Late one night, Policeman comes across a guy in the park doing pushups. Says, 'Excuse me, Sir, I think she's gone home'

Is 5 11 tall enough Jas?

[fakes another dizzy spell]

There's your answer mg! :)

But seriously... in my private life, if I were to settle down, he would have to pass the 'height' test!

Tall dark and handsome is the general requirement, ask any woman, but how about some body parts? And is there any girl out there that prefers short men? nada!

Eyes often do it for me and I have been out with a lot of short men. I wouldn't say it was something I look for, but it's certainly a recurring theme! I'm not very tall so they've all been taller than me, but apart from one notable exception I don't think any have towered over me.

I'm vey fussy. I insist on all sorts of things. I like them to have eyes, a nose, ears... legs, arms, everything. Oh - and a thingy :)

Tall dark and handsome is the general requirement, ask any woman, but how about some body parts? And is there any girl out there that prefers short men? nada!

The height thing for me developed in my later years... around about the time I started this work in fact :D

As for short men... depends how an individual would define short.

I'm vey fussy. I insist on all sorts of things. I like them to have eyes, a nose, ears... legs, arms, everything. Oh - and a thingy

Yes you are most definitely very fussy! :)

Crystal -

Awww once ypu done them ul have to show me the results :)

We are talking physical features that are attractive to you - no matter the situation, working or not working. And physical features only.

Boring and not the answer you're looking for - but I'm afraid that truly no physical features "does" anything for me if not backed up with the type of personality I find attractive - and oodles of charisma. That given, they can be tall, short, fat slim, have podgy fingers and one arm, I don't really care.

Boring and not the answer you're looking for - but I'm afraid that truly no physical features "does" anything for me if not backed up with the type of personality I find attractive - and oodles of charisma. That given, they can be tall, short, fat slim, have podgy fingers and one arm, I don't really care.

So, the question for you is what you find charismatic. :)

Mmmmh, most attractive physical features? At the risk of seeming a bit one track minded I do love a good generous bulge that I can just about detect through a gent's trousers. That tell-tale swelling! There is nothing more sensuous and exciting to trace the outlines and then with baited breath watch how he whips it out - a nice fat big roll of crisp sexy banknotes...

<enters thread and beats puny concave chest with spindly arms, stands up to reveal a full milk bottle white, 5'3" physique resplendent with distended paunch, no hair and rotten teeth>

Right-ho, which of you lucky girls is first?

<Deletes contents of inbox in anticipation of PM flood from gorgeous females desperate to sample this irresistible male specimen>

<drums fingers impatiently>

No takers! Hah, you must all be lesbians.

I really like men who have those strong jawlines - usually the same men that treat you like poo.

I also like broad muscular shoulders and tall men.

But what you want, you don't always get. In reality I don't usually manage to date men with any of these qualities. I've shagged a few though :)