Claire

Definition of a Working Girl.

24 posts in this topic

More and more posts recently referring to wg's in terms that imply we are a seperate breed - there are Men, Women and WG's it seems.

Well I have done a little research (in my own time, at my own expense, with no Government Grant) and these are my findings.

i) Most working girls have dated someone they regretted wasting their time on, at some point in their life.

(Unfortunately I discovered most Women have done this too, so that buggered up the research).

ii) Almost all wg's feel it's very important to get paid for the job they do.

(Unfortunately I discovered most Women feel this too, so that buggered up the research).

iii) Some working girls have tight vaginas, whilst some have less tight vaginas.

(Unfortunately I discovered all Women fall into one category or the other too, so that buggered up the research).

iv) Some working girls have a shocking attitude towards men.

(Unfortunately I discovered most Women have this too, so that buggered up the research).

v) Some working girls have at some point eaten sausage and chips, and at other times steak and chips.

(Unfortunately I discovered most Women have done this too, so that buggered up the research).

vi) Some working girls have on occasion faked an orgasm with the intent of either a) getting the sex over with so they can do something more interesting or :D making the guy feel good about his technique.

vii) A few wg's have a substance dependency, and spend all their money on drugs.

(Unfortunately I discovered some Women buy drugs too, so that buggered up the research).

In fact, I have compiled a 40,000 page dossier showing the results of my research, and can only apologise that the conclusion reached is that wg's are no different to Women.

:)

v) Some working girls have at some point eaten sausage and chips, and at other times steak and chips.

Was this eating of sausage chips/steak and chips, during an appointment ?

Yes, and apparently some wg's allow men to pay for their food, and to watch them eat it.

(However, it seems some Women do this too, so unfortunately that buggered up the research).

Never mind 'during the appointment', was it during sex?

No!

During sex, some wg's were planning what to spend the man's money on.

(However, some Women do this too, so unfortunately that buggered up the research).

Brilliant Claire, but then I'm obviously a 'fluffie', although the other day Jimmy called me a cynic, oh no i'm going schizophrenic. 'What do you mean going?' 'Who are you?' 'You'. 'That's fucked it'!

The SERC...not to mention The Home Office....could well pay vast sums for this painstaking research Claire. I mean, 40,000 pages? By definition it has got to be 'significant'!

:):D:D

Someone must have a sore arse with all the buggering during your research Claire! :)

Its simple. Working girls... (does than imply that women who dont have sex for money dont work?)

Anyway, the definition of a working girl is someone who is...

a courtesan innit? Gets extra gissits from the wishlist, too right!!! and sits on 'er arse all day posting on forums cos she carnt get a better job cos she is fick and carnt do anyfink else innit. Sorted.

Its simple. Working girls... (does than imply that women who dont have sex for money dont work?)

a courtesan innit? Gets extra gissits from the wishlist, too right!!! and sits on 'er arse all day posting on forums cos she carnt get a better job cos she is fick and carnt do anyfink else innit. Sorted.

No, that can't be right because that would not bugger up the research.

In fact, I have compiled a 40,000 page dossier showing the results of my research

Have you sexed it up?

It's true, some wg's are too thick for words.

(However, some Women are too, so unfortunately that buggered up the research).

No, that can't be right because that would not bugger up the research.

See above :D

Have you sexed it up?

In my own inimitable way, sweetie :)

This thread is the first one EVER on this forum to make me laugh out loud.

Excellent and absolute classic.

I must have a weird sense of humour because many threads have made me PMSL.

But seriously are punters different from non punters?

I must have a weird sense of humour because many threads have made me PMSL.

But seriously are punters different from non punters?

Now you see, that would entail a whole new load of research, and this time i WOULD like a grant please.

Now you see, that would entail a whole new load of research, and this time i WOULD like a grant please.

What's your definition of a bombastic jazz style?

What's your definition of a bombastic jazz style?

Sorry, too busy being universally cosmic to answer that.

PMSL

Well, I think there ought to be not just a grant for research but funding for an entire post graduate research program. I would enrol if Claire taught this enlightening class...

Well im not allowed to say where the EEC grants get spent, and am not either at liberty to say how much would be set aside for a research into this, but having seen the latest report about how many men visit a prostitute etc, im sure it contains more accurate info then the latest study.

Though if its a truthfull study, would it get published, im afraid not, it would get locked away for 70 years, like the evidence on the suicide of weapons expert Dr David Kelly.

Id wait till the likes of Kraft buy your company services outright, like they bought out Cadbury's, with money loaned to them from a bank which was propped up by tax payers, and then made job cuts to those who paid taxes, and then you can increase your sell out clause to keep the document under wraps....:confused::D:D:eek:

Claire: you forgot to do research, why most Wgs lying about theirs age. Unfortunately you would probably discover that most women do it too, so that will bugger up your research also. :confused:

in the words of Belle de Jour...

When you work as in any industry you sell something.

Scientist - you sell you mind.

Builder - You sell the strength of you arms.

Etc, Only with selling sex do people have a problem.

Mine own words now...

Everyone is a whore, you sell you talents and get paid, wether you talent is sex or something else.

Just because we sell sex doesn't make us any different to anyone else.

Anyway Thanks for the laughs Claire.

In fact, I have compiled a 40,000 page dossier showing the results of my research, and can only apologise that the conclusion reached is that wg's are no different to Women.

I think that I can speak for many of my colleagues when I say that your research will prove to be of ineffable value to many of us.

If you are not submitting it as your Doctoral thesis, I should be happy to nominate you for the Harriet Harman Memorial Prize!

Mine own words now...

Everyone is a whore, you sell you talents and get paid, wether you talent is sex or something else.

Just because we sell sex doesn't make us any different to anyone else

Please feel free to repeat this whenever (as happens so often) this business is described on here as completely different from other businesses :confused:

Definition of a wg? A sporting venue for all-comers ....:confused: