kelly77

croydon flats being raided by the CCAT

14 posts in this topic

just to let you know boys what is happening in croydon and the surrounding

areas

decent flats with decent NON trafficked girls are being scrutinised by a pressure group called CCAT ( croydon community against trafficking )

this group are targeting flats and stirring up trouble with neighbours and local

businesses aming to get complaints so that the flats will be raided and shut down.

they have only been around for three years but think they know the industry better than the workers and are basically wanting every premises raided and

shut down even if there are no trafficked or pimped girls working

they state that 85 % of working girls are trafficked but there have only been

a handful of cases in croydon where they have shown any evidence in three years

the real statement is that 85 % of working girls are foreign and happy to work

there are now many working flats that pay tax and vat and believed all was ok as long as guide lines were met.

but unfortunately the CCAT who are raiding the flats with the police are now going to be opening a can of worms for the government which is something out of the working flats control.

they should leave all the decent clean well run flats alone as long as they show no evidence of trafficking

if girls are paying tax it is because they have proved to the government that they are legally entitled to be in the uk therefore how can girls be trafficked

if they have a valid passport ?

the CCAT are a church run group with moral issues who want to end prostitution altogether because of their beliefs and nothing to do with traffiicking which is just a smokscreen for their actions.

please visit their website to see the lies and and the problems they are causing for decent hard working girls and their clients

www.theccat.com

in the local guardian newsaper recently it stated that rape had gone up 70 % in the last year and the police are baffled as to why ........HELLO !!!

this seriously needs fighting because any girls that are unfortunately pimped

will be forced to work in a very dangerous situation

if they want to find pimped and trafficked girls they should work with the decent flats instead of against them because the decent flats dont want trafficked or pimped girls either.

The CCAT do not believe any girl could want to work and will not be told otherwise and should really be called CCAB ( croydon community against brothels ).

they need to be stopped !!

I might have read this wrong but are you stating that the rising number of rapes in the area is directly linked to the closure of working flats?

you make me want to smoke...............just the sort of person who causes the industry problems..........mmm

I might have read this wrong but are you stating that the rising number of rapes in the area is directly linked to the closure of working flats?

I dont think having a valid passport has anything to do with trafficking. You can enter legaly and still be trafficked... all that is needed is for you to be bought in under the pretext of some other employment. Told your a waitress for example and put to work as a HO>

trafficked girls do not willingly give their details to the inland revenue for obvious reasons so if a decent flat that pays its own tax on the business everyone who works their has to be registered as well.

thats how you can tell a trafficked girl

looking at ccat website it can be seen that the salvation army are involved in funding this group,perhaps the salvation army would be better off trying to stop paedophilia in the religious industry.

the phone no for the salvation army is

0800 988 5522

I wonder if there will be a rise in street girls in the area - that would really screw the campaign

Predictably. it can be seen that CCAT are a Christian-connected group. There's been an upsurge in recent years, particularly in USA, of religious types trying to rid society of elements they see as undesirable.

It seems obvious to me that paid sex, like recreational drug use, is not in itself particularly harmful to society - it's the very illegality and lack of regulation that causes the problems! People who choose to engage in those activities are criminalised and tend to become willing to behave in more extreme criminal ways in order to support their activities.

Groups like CCAT are working to their own, narrow religious agenda with little regard for what anyone else may want. :rolleyes:

It would seem to me that what CCAT are doing is illegal under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 & perhaps the Human Rights Act 1998.

Complain to the Police and remmeber that despite widely held public opionion a single girl working from a flat is not doing anything illegal.

I did wonder about that myself when I read the first postings. Surely a self - appointed viglianti style group has no legal status.

Complain to the Police and remmeber that despite widely held public opionion a single girl working from a flat is not doing anything illegal.

Agreed, however the premises can still be classed as a brothel if more than one prostitute works from the premises, if Anal Annie works from 23 Acacia Avenue and only Anal Annie works from 23 Acacia Avenue then 23 Acacia Avenue is not a brothel, If Anal Annie and Oral Olive both work from 23 Acacia Avenue at the same time (parallel) then 23 Acacia Avenue is a brothel, if Anal Annie and Oral Olive work from 23 Acacia Avenue on alternate days (series), for example, then 23 Acacia Avenue is a brothel.

It would seem to me that what CCAT are doing is illegal under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 & perhaps the Human Rights Act 1998.

Also possibly libel/slander? Accusing flats or individual girls of being trafficked when they are not??